There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Change In forum Category or Order ?

Rishi Offline
Moderators

(12-09-2020, 09:18 AM)sanjay Wrote: @Balam tagging other mod @Rishi, @tigerluver @Lycaon @BA0701

Not that it's decided, please create a this seperate sub-forum for Puma alongside the others... I'll move the threads. https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats

*This image is copyright of its original author

Canada Balam Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast

@sanjay did you have luck creating the cougar section? I think it'll be great to start the new year with a new bigcat section established so we can create new threads and discussions and be more organized with it, and give this stunning cat the recognition it deserves. Thanks!

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@Rishi and @Balam I have created the Puma section as requested. I am sorry taking so long in doing it, was busy with other stuffs.
2 users Like sanjay's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators

@sanjay Threads moved.
2 users Like Rishi's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

Any chance to get a revamp of the Lion section? Many of the "important" threads haven't had any activity since mid 2021 and earlier, whilst active daily commented threads are down at the bottom. Might be better to just do away with the important category and have all the threads together?

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

(01-14-2022, 11:10 PM)Tonpa Wrote: Any chance to get a revamp of the Lion section? Many of the "important" threads haven't had any activity since mid 2021 and earlier, whilst active daily commented threads are down at the bottom. Might be better to just do away with the important category and have all the threads together?
 Hello @Tonpa
Please mention some of the Mods from Lion section. They will be in better position to help you out.

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

@BA0701 

Hey Hey, right now the VIP section seem to have to many threads. the normal threads section only contains three normal threads on page one. For example your comment on the Lions of Mara has already been bumped to page two despite only being an hour old!

Any chance for a trimming of the VIP section? I think the Tiger section looks good, 5 VIP threads and 15 regular threads on page one Vs 17 VIP threads and three normal threads
1 user Likes Tonpa's post

United States BA0701 Online
Super Moderator

(08-16-2022, 09:28 PM)Tonpa Wrote: @BA0701 

Hey Hey, right now the VIP section seem to have to many threads. the normal threads section only contains three normal threads on page one. For example your comment on the Lions of Mara has already been bumped to page two despite only being an hour old!

Any chance for a trimming of the VIP section? I think the Tiger section looks good, 5 VIP threads and 15 regular threads on page one Vs 17 VIP threads and three normal threads

LOL, Are you reading our Mod pages? I'm already on it my friend, have been speaking to other mods about this very issue. Expect to see some clean up soon.
2 users Like BA0701's post

United States BA0701 Online
Super Moderator

How's that, my friend? Also, @Tonpa feel free to PM any of us Mods, any time you have a request like that, we're here to help.
1 user Likes BA0701's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

(08-16-2022, 10:10 PM)BA0701 Wrote:

How's that, my friend? Also, @Tonpa feel free to PM any of us Mods, any time you have a request like that, we're here to help.

Awesome, that looks a lot better! And thank you, will do.
1 user Likes Tonpa's post