There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

United Kingdom Hairy tummy Offline

Im still unsure too, why wasnt the mane/blood photographed plus no body found.also little to no marks/injuries on the pcm's.i dont like to play the guessing game but hoping, if there was a battle it wasnt a fatal battle and nhenha shows up again
4 users Like Hairy tummy's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

We are currently on day five and there is still no trace of him. I think the longer this goes on, the less likely it becomes that no mayor fight took place. 
I doubt he one day just stood up and ran towards the sunset. Abandoning the Ximhungwes and Nym without a good reason. His first priority would be to regroup. 

Whether they killed him or not. Its surprising to see the PCmales in such good scape. So they probably ambushed Nhena. 
It may be because this time they actually seem to be out to take over the Ximhungwe pride. Rather than just chasing the Birminghams off while leaving the pride itself to Skorro. 
If they stick around it presents a rather large issue for the males in western sector. Even if Nhenha shows up tommorow. There is nothing there for him to return to anymore. Neither for Nym or Skorro. 
They are going to have to leave or face the roars.
3 users Like Duco Ndona's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(01-06-2023, 10:43 PM)Mapokser Wrote: @criollo2mil Tbf I've the impression the smaller PCM has an injured right paw. Maybe I'm wrong but in the video where they attack Gingerella it seems he is not forcing the paw and has a limp. He also doesn't chase the female with his brother.

I keep watching and playing back and I can’t rule that out.   He does act timid as if he isn’t interested in moving too much.   So it’s plausible.   In the last bit he does seem to put ok pressure and not much of a limp if any?

Wish we can see more.
4 users Like criollo2mil's post

Contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-07-2023, 06:32 AM by criollo2mil )

Video taken New Years Eve of what could possibly be the last video taken of Nhenha and Nkuhuma together.  

Credit:  The Pig Family

10 users Like criollo2mil's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

If it turns out Nhenha is really dead, will this thread still be used to follow NK or should we move to the Birmingham male lineage?

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

I think we had this same discussion with the Ximhungwe pride and Gingerella. 

With Nhenha gone. The last link with the original coalition will be broken. So it would be best to leave Nym out of this one.
The best place to continue tracking him would probably be the Lions of Sabi Sands thread.
2 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Contributor

(01-08-2023, 01:53 AM)Duco Ndona Wrote: I think we had this same discussion with the Ximhungwe pride and Gingerella. 

With Nhenha gone. The last link with the original coalition will be broken. So it would be best to leave Nym out of this one.
The best place to continue tracking him would probably be the Lions of Sabi Sands thread.

I think the BIRMINGHAM MALE LINEAGE seems more appropriate.
6 users Like criollo2mil's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

Dunno. Id much rather know whats going on with the current lion dynamics without having to figure out who was whos grandfather. Ultimately Nym is his own lion and not just someones son. 

Feel free to do both though.
2 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Contributor

I can neither confirm or validate….but he does have many contacts

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like criollo2mil's post

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

(01-08-2023, 09:06 AM)criollo2mil Wrote: I can neither confirm or validate….but he does have many contacts

Hopefully this is confirmed soon if he's mobile.
1 user Likes sik94's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

Sounds rather contradictionary. If he is alone and his leg is bust. He is unlikely to be in a good shape after 6 days.

Canada Robot00 Offline

Can you imagine nhenha coming back to at least 70% healthy and meet up with his son NYM? but this time they have a 3rd member in skorro jr? That would be excellent for those three as they can use more help for eachother especially NYM once nhenha passes. I hope nhenha does come back and also for these three to join forces
1 user Likes Robot00's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Anybody please confirm it.

*This image is copyright of its original author
8 users Like DARK MANE's post

Contributor

Serious wounded leg

Attached Files Image(s)

6 users Like criollo2mil's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 10:42 AM by DARK MANE )

Some more pics of nhenha.
He still has full mass but very badly injured and limping ( but not as bad as MR T after fight with selatis , injuries look similar what tsalala girl had after fight with kambulas).
Also have video but it's on FB ( don't know how to post it).
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...0230556750

*This image is copyright of its original author
6 users Like DARK MANE's post