There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

Just a heads up. The current photo of Nhenha that is circulating is false. Just a photo of Scar of the Skybed young males being reposted for Facebook drama.

Seeing the current state of affairs. Its best to be highly sceptical of new information regarding Nhenha unless posted by trusted sources such as reserves, trackers and guides etc.
2 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Korea, Republic of veritas Offline

It is very sad that I do not know the exact information of Nhenha yet.
Rumors and unconfirmed information are confusing.
I hope the old warrior is alive and well.♡
2 users Like veritas's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(02-19-2023, 04:18 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: Just a heads up. The current photo of Nhenha that is circulating is false. Just a photo of Scar of the Skybed young males being reposted for Facebook drama.

Seeing the current state of affairs. Its best to be highly sceptical of new information regarding Nhenha unless posted by trusted sources such as reserves, trackers and guides etc.

Yeah,,,,Facebook has become a toxic wasteland WRT Nhenha and his status…..I would take EVERYTHING seen w a grain of salt.   Maybe pounds of it.  Lol
4 users Like criollo2mil's post

1999gc8 Offline

(02-19-2023, 04:25 PM)veritas Wrote: It is very sad that I do not know the exact information of Nhenha yet.
Rumors and unconfirmed information are confusing.
I hope the old warrior is alive and well.♡

Yeah I hope he's alive as well and  I was surprised at how good his condition was at the sighting with Othawas and Tumbela male considering how long it had been since the fight with the PC males.

Unfortunately we don't know if he was able to fend for himself after that sighting  with the Othawas and Tumbela male or if he even ate enough to keep him going enough to recover more.
5 users Like 1999gc8's post

BigLion39 Offline

FB is so full of drama and BS.!
2 users Like BigLion39's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

Another fake photo posted. Last known sighting is still early February.
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

*This image is copyright of its original author
8 users Like Potato's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 02-25-2023, 10:32 PM by afortich )

Nice summary of the BB boys Nsuko, Mfumo, Tinyo, Nhenha and Scrapper

7 users Like afortich's post

Korea, Republic of veritas Offline

I was reading the #2330 thread on the forum, and I suddenly became curious.
Each lion has a different personality and some people have a loner disposition.Or someone more sweet? I'm curious about that kind of personality!

For example, I happened to watch a video of Tinyo, cups on FB, and cups get on Tinyo, bite the skin, and play with their tails. 

I thought it was an aggressive and rough character, but it was surprising.
Please let me know if you have any funny videos or photos that make you look close to each other. Please~
2 users Like veritas's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 02-28-2023, 09:57 PM by Tr1x24 )

Apperantly this is the last photo of Nhenha, 27 days ago (not sure if its from the sighting with Tumbela/Othawas) :

Photo credits : K.S. Nisbet

Unless he left western sector (even then he would prob be spotted somewhere) , i think we should start assuming he passed away at this point, he would definetly be seen in western sector in a month if he is there and alive.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Contributor

(02-28-2023, 09:53 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Apperantly this is the last photo of Nhenha, 27 days ago (not sure if its from the sighting with Tumbela/Othawas) :

Photo credits : K.S. Nisbet

Unless he left western sector (even then he would prob be spotted somewhere) , i think we should start assuming he passed away at this point, he would definetly be seen in western sector in a month if he is there and alive.

Nice pic bro. I personally will give Nhenha until the end of March to then assume his dead.
1 user Likes afortich's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

I think a month is already a long time for a lion not to be seen in western sector and with that wound, his options are very limited. 

I am going to say death until proven otherwise beyond facebook denialism rumours.
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

Contributor

(02-28-2023, 10:15 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: I think a month is already a long time for a lion not to be seen in western sector and with that wound, his options are very limited. 

I am going to say death until proven otherwise beyond facebook denialism rumours.

I think that precisely because of the injury, Nhenha could probably be very carefull to hide well and avoid exposure to others.
1 user Likes afortich's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(02-28-2023, 10:23 PM)afortich Wrote: I think that precisely because of the injury, Nhenha could probably be very carefull to hide well and avoid exposure to others.
Brother....
I mean .... SERIOUSLY ???
See, being optimistic is a good thing. One should always be.
But sometimes it's too......
Ok let it be .
PEACE

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

He may be hiding to avoid humans or other lions. But that means he is also hiding from food and other opportunities.
2 users Like Duco Ndona's post