There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilful destruction - a gallery of shame

chaos Offline
wildlife enthusiast

(01-25-2018, 09:45 PM)Betty Wrote: circus

Siberian tiger and African lion, followed by fighting.

*This image is copyright of its original author

Tiny lion.
1 user Likes chaos's post

Israel Amnon242 Offline
Tiger Enthusiast

(01-25-2018, 09:54 PM)chaos Wrote:

Tiny lion.
Huge tiger.
2 users Like Amnon242's post

Croatia JeffersonBur Offline
New Join

How disgusting to make the animals fight like that. I haven't seen this video but I imagine it was brutal. Makes me sick.
1 user Likes JeffersonBur's post

Sanju Offline

@Lycaon @Spalea @Shadow
2 users Like Sanju's post

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

I don't like posting such pictures, or want to spoil the thread on west african lions with such pictures but would rather on this more fitting one.

People wonder why lions in west and central africa are not as big as others. well this is one of the contributing factors to it .

2 users Like Lycaon's post

smedz Offline

(03-08-2019, 07:12 PM)Lycaon Wrote: I don't like posting such pictures, or want to spoil the thread on west african lions with such pictures but would rather on this more fitting one.

People wonder why lions in west and central africa are not as big as others. well this is one of the contributing factors to it .

This is horrible!!! These men have no business or any right to be killing these animals for their own pleasure, and these Lions aren't even adults! We claim to be better than animals, but unfortunately, I have to disagree, at least when it comes to people like this, not all people.
2 users Like smedz's post

Sanju Offline

Psycho Humans killed a croc to "EAT". Poor thing.

(Click to Play)

Sanju Offline

1 user Likes Sanju's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

About #19 and #20:

The hunters, these kinds of scum, must be eradicated...
2 users Like Spalea's post

Canada Kingtheropod Offline
Bigcat Expert

(03-08-2019, 07:12 PM)Lycaon Wrote: I don't like posting such pictures, or want to spoil the thread on west african lions with such pictures but would rather on this more fitting one.

It should be made illegal to do this!
1 user Likes Kingtheropod's post

Sanju Offline

Sanju Offline

#SixthMassExtinction #HumanCancerToEarth #WeDon'tDeserveThisPlanet #HumanPestsAreTheMostInvasive

"When Need turns to Greed. Our Extinction Happens"

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 07-02-2019, 04:07 PM by peter )

SEVEN STAR PARK, JUILIN, CHINA

If you're capable of starting an attraction park, you're able to get to sound decisions. If you decide to use big cats to make a bit of money and also decide to deteeth and declaw the cats, you qualified for disrespect. Make that destruction. Combined, I get to wilful destruction.

In order to conserve what is left, a different attitude is needed. It starts with respect. Not the opposite.

The photograph, taken by B. Jaschinski, was nominated for Photograph of the Year 2015:    

1 user Likes peter's post

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor

(01-25-2018, 09:54 PM)chaos Wrote:

Tiny lion.

This photo is interesting. For a moment I thought, that it is photoshopped, but then I found video footage about these two. Either that lion is really small or that tiger is huge. But that tiger really doesn´t look so huge when comparing to surroundings as much as is possible. Quite odd to look at this, I don´t remember ever seeing this big size difference in any place, where captive lions and tigers side by side.
1 user Likes Shadow's post

United Kingdom Sully Offline
Ecology & Rewilding

Amazing national geographic article on wildlife tourism and its evils. Genuinely a must read.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magaz...suffering/
3 users Like Sully's post