There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tigers of Central India

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Uma, really starting to show his age.

New blood, Balwaan
4 users Like Pckts's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

*This image is copyright of its original author

3 users Like Pckts's post

India Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 07-05-2021, 08:48 PM by Ashutosh )

Sad news coming out of Tadoba. Khali aka T50, was hit by a vehicle. He was 9 years old.

4 users Like Ashutosh's post

Czech Republic Charger01 Offline
Animal admirer & Vegan

(07-05-2021, 08:47 PM)Ashutosh Wrote: Sad news coming out of Tadoba. Khali aka T50, was hit by a vehicle. He was 9 years old.

Thats unfortunate... Rest in peace
1 user Likes Charger01's post

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

heard the news, i almost couldn’t believe it. I have followed Khali since he first made his way to Agarzari buffer and his whole life pretty much. what a way to go. Rip Khali, felt this one for sure. Sad

Bigcat Enthusiast

Bajrang and Choti Madhu

T-46

India Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 07-10-2021, 01:18 AM by Ashutosh )

Some of Bajrang’s territory has been taken over by this male from Tadoba called Ambeutara male.

@Pckts, Baisanghat looks great. But, he still won’t force Uma out. Does he have any cubs?
2 users Like Ashutosh's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

(07-10-2021, 01:16 AM)Ashutosh Wrote: Some of Bajrang’s territory has been taken over by this male from Tadoba called Ambeutara male.

@Pckts, Baisanghat looks great. But, he still won’t force Uma out. Does he have any cubs?

Not that I know of, but if we're comparing both I think he's looking way better than Uma at this stage in their lives. I know he's fought both Uma and T50 so he's a force to reckon with.
2 users Like Pckts's post

India Ashutosh Offline
Contributor

Well, of course he looks better than those two. He is younger than both. Every dominant male makes a move, except we have been waiting for Baisanghat to make a move for over 2 years. I am sure he has fathered some cubs, we just don’t see them in the tourism zone.
1 user Likes Ashutosh's post

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 07-10-2021, 02:11 PM by Rage2277 )

(07-10-2021, 03:16 AM)Ashutosh Wrote: Well, of course he looks better than those two. He is younger than both. Every dominant male makes a move, except we have been waiting for Baisanghat to make a move for over 2 years. I am sure he has fathered some cubs, we just don’t see them in the tourism zone.

i mean the guy controls some areas of mukki already i think he's doing well..he's sired mv3's litter and possibly zila line and others uma has sired two litters i know of so far dawajandi's current litter and choti mada's cub though mahaveer's cubs who some thought/think are his are actually kingfishers offspring they look nothing like uma he never sired a litter with mahaveer prior to KF or since, she was red eyes mate until young KF..mv3 pushed her mother out a while back, now baisanghat oversees that area these days also i hope atleast one of uma's boys sticks around bajrang is around uma's age maybe one of the boys will rule the meadows at some point but we'll see how things play out.
1 user Likes Rage2277's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

T-67 Kanha Male

Chota Bheems bro, Pujari Male

Raj Krishnani
Ambuetura Male - Tadoba Tiger Reserve

July 2021

Bajrang

D1 reminds me of Mamu
7 users Like Pckts's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Sharad updated his Kanha Tigers post

https://naturesafariindia.com/the-biggest-tiger-of-central-india-the-umarpani-male-of-kanha-national-park/

Bigcat Enthusiast

Chota Matka 

Kanha, June 2021

India Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 07-28-2021, 03:39 AM by Ashutosh )

L mark, Pench. He is putting on bulk to go with an impressive frame.

V7, Tadoba.

Absolutely massive Tarzan, Satpura.

Another male tiger, Satpura.

3 users Like Ashutosh's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Chota Bheem