There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jungle Book Official US Teaser Trailer - april 2016

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Video  ( This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 02:22 PM by sanjay )

Watch the new teaser trailer for Disney’s The Jungle Book now! See the film in theatres April 15, 2016.

7 users Like sanjay's post

Guatemala GuateGojira Offline
Expert & Researcher

Simply AMAZING!!!!! Wow

That is a great news @sanjay Lol
4 users Like GuateGojira's post

India jeets Offline
Banned

Superb but 

Small tech issues, I think

Leopard/Panther little bit large
Snake look like Anaconda by size not Indian python
Brown bear?
3 users Like jeets's post

United States GrizzlyClaws Offline
Canine Expert
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 09-18-2015, 12:08 AM by GrizzlyClaws )

Shere Khan was supposed to be a normal Bengal tiger, but now he is larger than the Ngandong tiger.

Baloo was supposed to be a Himalayan Brown bear, but now he is larger than the Cave bear.

King Louie was supposed to be a normal Orangutan, but now he is a Gigantopithecus with the size of King Kong.

Anyway, the trailer is still cool, and hopefully same for the actual movie.

Many people even suggest to remake a live action movie for the Lion King.
4 users Like GrizzlyClaws's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Everything you guys are saying is true but to me, I don't care.
This story was a huge part of my child hood and I can't wait to relive this in the modern theater experience.
4 users Like Pckts's post

Expert & Researcher

Yes guys, there are some exaggerations (for example, orangutans are not known from modern India), but let's take it just for what it is, a story and a good one. Ha Ha

I guess it is going to be a great battle between Baloo and Shere Khan! Poor Bagheera got a hard punch in the face. shocked
3 users Like GuateGojira's post

United States GrizzlyClaws Offline
Canine Expert
Moderators

(09-18-2015, 12:22 AM)GuateGojira Wrote: Yes guys, there are some exaggerations (for example, orangutans are not known from modern India), but let's take it just for what it is, a story and a good one. Ha Ha

I guess it is going to be a great battle between Baloo and Shere Khan! Poor Bagheera got a hard punch in the face. shocked

I have a feeling that they might repeat the scenario of Jurassic World.

King Louie could be the one that finishes off Shere Khan, just like the Mosasaur has done to the Indominus Rex.

Expert & Researcher

Guys, it is going to be a "Musical". Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jungle...16_film%29

In America, with the exception of USA (I don't know about Canada), musicals are not too much welcomed. Disappointed
1 user Likes GuateGojira's post

Shardul Offline

Anyone here seen the original Jungle book anime show? It was telecast in India, when we were kids, and to me still remains the best Jungle book show/movie ever. It was dark, and mostly remained true to the original story. They also nailed the Central Indian landscape that the Jungle book is based on. Did not have King louie, just like the book. Plus the Sher Khan theme was out of the world!

I couldn't care less for the disney version, which took a lot of creative liberties over the original book, and just kiddified it.
3 users Like Shardul's post

Expert & Researcher

@Shardul, no I have not see that show.  Crying   However, I am aware of a Russian version (that I saw many years ago), that it is say that it was pretty close to the original book, darker and less silly that the version of Disney.

Sadly, many stories from Disney had been modified a lot, check the Little Mermaid, Cinderella among others.

However, and sorry for that, I am impressed by the presentation of the movie, although I have been disappointed in other occasions.

By the way, I liked Jurassic World, the end was great, it doesn't matter if they were not like the real dinosaurs, I wasn't in the movie theater to see a documentary. I think that the movie delivered what promises. Long live to Rexy!!! Lol

Shardul Offline

I must say that the trailer does look intriguing and I will definitely watch the movie when it comes. I've read that there is a second Jungle Book movie coming, that too has a serious star cast.

btw, where the hell is the wolf pack?

@GuateGojira,

For you Grin

2 users Like Shardul's post

Expert & Researcher

Wow, thank you @Shardul. In Youtube there are many more chapters. I found the one about the dead of Shere Khan:

Amazing, only in modern movies of Disney you will see this, I think.

Shardul Offline

They had all episodes (English) on youtube. Most have been removed now, sadly.
1 user Likes Shardul's post

Expert & Researcher

I found the Russian version, in Russian language but with English subtitles (I prefer movies in original language, with English or Spanish subtitles).

Enjoy it guys.

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@Shardul , I remember it. I have seen almost all episode. I must say it was an epic animation ever made, What we like is storyline, every episode of it was engaging (some episode at last little get distracted when radha and other characters join )

I agree Sharekhan theme was best I have ever heard for any character. I have it in my phone and I keep listening it time to time.

Regarding this trailer, remember its movie and its understood that movies are modifed for best animation and imagination of its current time. They have to do business so obviously they will make the characters exaggerating.
The main thing to watch is storyline and see how much they make it unique and interesting.
2 users Like sanjay's post