There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

So any info about Nhenha? Is he still at that spot? Is he dead? 

Quite weird that lodges and guides dont give us any info about him..
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

Not really. But the fact that he hasn't joined Nym or the Ximhungwes yet is saying something in itself.

Its suspected they put us in a cordon sanitaire due to the harrasment. Then again. Its also just as easily possible he just disapeared.

Either way. If there was good news they would likely tell us. So the hourglass until he will be declared death by the community is trickling and I dont think there is much sand left.

Musa15 Offline

Since he is staying in one spot it shouldn't be hard to find him. It's not like Scarface who somehow, some way, found some final reserves in his tank to make a long walk to his birth area and pass away there.

United States criollo2mil Online
Contributor

(01-17-2023, 10:38 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: So any info about Nhenha? Is he still at that spot? Is he dead? 

Quite weird that lodges and guides dont give us any info about him..

A guide I heard back from told me they are doing a sort of unofficial perimeter around where he’s been.    Keeping cars away and keeping stress down….but he also said to,expect an imminent announcement…..it’s probably the ‘closure’ people have been skiing about.   

I do not expect good news…..more like making official what we already suspect.
7 users Like criollo2mil's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

Rumours are going wild about people being told he died. 

I think its now just formalities anyway.
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

Hairy tummy Offline

If it is the end least he went out as his nickname suggests, the warrior. On the other hand its such a shame too as we've lost another legendary lion. I also believe he had the genetics to become one of the oldest wild lions around
6 users Like Hairy tummy's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

What I heard is that guides confirmed 1/2 PCM finished him off when he stole the impala and left him to die. Since then he hasn't moved from the same spot.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

United States afortich Online
Contributor

Rumors, rumors ... let's wait for official report/announcement.
9 users Like afortich's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor

Nhenha 

*This image is copyright of its original author
10 users Like lionuk's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 04:29 PM by Brahim )

Nhenha was seen with Tumbela and 2 othawa females on a buffalo kill
5 users Like Brahim's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Nhenha is very much alive.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/omegag...NzVkMjY%3D
7 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 04:53 PM by DARK MANE )

More pics of young othawa and nhenha. This boy very well knows how to play his cards. At a ripe age of 12-13, it next to impossible to survive a severe and brutal attack of robust and fierce boys ( PC males).
He must be hiding somewhere and saving each calorie of energy. He is also probably somewhat lucky as manage to get food from somewhere. But overall what a tough guy he is.....

7 users Like DARK MANE's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Apparently his back is bad and he hasn't been seen eating at all
6 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

7 users Like Brahim's post

United States GhostCatP-22 Offline

DARK MANENhenha is very much alive.