There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara

India Raj8143 Offline
MR. T

[color=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.6)]Published  by  maryann mga on 28 Nov 2018 [/color]

He is a gorgeous boy, great hunter, papa, and defender. Partnered to a male called Brown.
Here is part1 of 3 where he left his cubs on the banks of SandRiver, and took to guarding the buff kill for hours. No relation to Notches nor Musketeers- this boy is from Black Rock pride when from when the old SandRiver males Ginger & Black ruled that Keekerok area. video from Nov2018
4 users Like Raj8143's post

India Raj8143 Offline
MR. T

Published  by  maryann mga

Red, son of Siena, and Tatu, son of Charm, sired by the Musketeers. I think Red looks just like Morani, and Tatu looks just like Sikio! Too bad Topknot disappeared last year, and it seems, so have these two. I have been unable to find them in Lemek/Olchorro the past 6 months, nor can I find anyone else who has photos of them...locals told me they are high up in Olchorro Hills (which I did search), but it's the end of the road there for lions, just villages & lots of people. This video was taken in Feb2018.

India Raj8143 Offline
MR. T

Earless last weekend, my video taken Nov2018. Look at those nice palm trees along the backdrop.
All content on this channel is my copyright and may not be copied/ edited/ downloaded but click share of link, always ok.
3 users Like Raj8143's post

India Raj8143 Offline
MR. T

There are 3 males and 1 female subs of Sampu Enkare pride in Naboisho, sired by the 4 Rekero males. Only females left are Lokoman (the hairy female) and her aunt Esiriwua. The one sub with ear clips will definitely be the leader some day if they can make it.  The Rekero males have 3 other prides as of 2018...so lots of offspring.  Video from Aug2018, Naboisho Conservancy.

Russian Federation Nyers Offline

credits to @timsirard (via instagram)

at Thanksgiving

Boxernose

3 users Like Nyers's post

Greece George greek Offline

Congratulations  to the vets and stuff for save this iconic  lion,he is 15 years old now
2 users Like George greek's post

India Raj8143 Offline
MR. T

(12-01-2018, 01:06 PM)George greek Wrote: Congratulations  to the vets and stuff for save this iconic  lion,he is 15 years old now

who boxer nose lion is 15 yrs ?

Not who. The lion called  boxer nose is 15 years old

credits to Anna Van Anh Nguyen

Earless and Osahabu

*This image is copyright of its original author
5 users Like Nyers's post

Earless has tha same body  type like caesar.  Maybe he is caesar son and not notch

Luxembourg Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

(12-24-2018, 11:12 PM)George greek Wrote: Earless has tha same body  type like caesar.  Maybe he is caesar son and not notch

Yes ! I believe it too and to have read that...
1 user Likes Spalea's post

credit to MaryAnn Mga

Boxernose in Mara Triangle today, near Turner hills. 12.30.2018. 

Our old boy will see 2019 for sure
Clean face, no new back scratches, good fur and belly. His lower teeth intact except the small middle one. Dec2018.

4 users Like Nyers's post

Long live the king boxerboxernose!!
2 users Like George greek's post

credits to MaryAnn Mga

Earless is our Jan coverboy, and currently has to be the largest simba in the Mara. 

Taken last week, Dec26,2018— may he and Osahabu continue to make their comeback in 2019.

more of Earless from last week. His mane is also making a comeback ??

Dec 26, 2018

5 users Like Nyers's post

Luxembourg Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

About #1499: first photo...Damn that is that it's beautiful !
1 user Likes Spalea's post