There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Othawa Pride

United States T_Ferguson Offline

tough video to see at this size.  But here is the girl walking.  She's walking slowly, but doesn't really look to be limping...

5 users Like T_Ferguson's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(05-17-2024, 06:33 AM)T_Ferguson Wrote: tough video to see at this size.  But here is the girl walking.  She's walking slowly, but doesn't really look to be limping...

The way she's walking doesn't look bad at all. For how she is moving, it could be a lot worse. Thanks for this update!
4 users Like BA0701's post

United Kingdom Vengeous Offline

They're reunited! From Savanna's IG story:

*This image is copyright of its original author

I suspect the PCMs being busy in the north has given these girls the safety to contact call and find their way back to each other.
8 users Like Vengeous's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

Its been reported on the Othawa facebook group the two were seen together
3 users Like Duco Ndona's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

Now the reunion is official @BA0701

Attached Files Image(s)

10 users Like criollo2mil's post

South Africa Rabubi Offline

(05-17-2024, 04:18 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: Now the reunion is official @BA0701

Wonderful news!
4 users Like Rabubi's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

This is more than excellent news!! Both females are looking in perfect shape despite the slight limp of one of the females
5 users Like T I N O's post

Super Moderator

(05-17-2024, 04:18 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: Now the reunion is official @BA0701

This took me over the moon, thank you so much for this, my friend!
3 users Like BA0701's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

I guess this somewhat explains why it took so long to reunite. 

The wounded lioness probably has difficulty running and crossing big distances fast. So she spend most of her time hiding and only carefully moving slowly towards where the other was vocalizing. The other was vocalizing, but obvously this puts a target on herself so she only could wait for the other to show up for a short while. So when the wounded lioness finally made its way there, she was already gone. 

Only when her health improved enough and with some luck the two finally actually met eachother.
3 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Not sure which one is walking, but thankfully still together.  I wonder if Skorro is back up north looking for them?

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

Othowas in Dulini

Attached Files Image(s)

7 users Like criollo2mil's post

Super Moderator

(05-19-2024, 08:32 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: Othowas in Dulini

Happy days!
5 users Like BA0701's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

6 users Like criollo2mil's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

They are the same age of the Styx and 1-2 Styx are mating/have mated already, hopefully they can start soon as well, it'll make the situation much easier for them.
4 users Like Mapokser's post

More good sightings.  Dad and his buddy are back in the area.  I am not sure if that is good news or bad news.  Would we be unhappy with NK mating with them?  Are the PCM's coming back?