There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordered Big Cat Skull Replicas

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

I ordered a Lion and a Tiger male skulls from bone clones.
The extra large lion and siberian tiger would of been a little too large for the shelf I want to display them.on so I went with their standard sized options.

I want to get the Jaguar and Leopard next
10 users Like Pckts's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators

(04-26-2020, 03:24 AM)Pckts Wrote: I ordered a Lion and a Tiger male skulls from bone clones.
The extra large lion and siberian tiger would of been a little too large for the shelf I want to display them.on so I went with their standard sized options.

When will they arrive?

Bigcat Enthusiast

(04-28-2020, 07:45 AM)Rishi Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 03:24 AM)Pckts Wrote: I ordered a Lion and a Tiger male skulls from bone clones.

When will they arrive?

I should be receiving a ship date by this afternoon.
1 user Likes Pckts's post

United Kingdom Sully Offline
Ecology & Rewilding

How much did they cost?

Venezuela epaiva Offline
Moderators

Very good it would be very good to know complete measurements of extra large African Lion skull including measurements of upper and Lowe fangs
2 users Like epaiva's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

(04-29-2020, 09:07 AM)Sully Wrote: How much did they cost?

They are available on Boneclones.com
2 users Like Pckts's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

(04-30-2020, 12:32 AM)epaiva Wrote:

Very good it would be very good to know complete measurements of extra large African Lion skull including measurements of upper and Lowe fangs

It was huge, it just wouldn't fit on my shelf.
15 ½" L x 11" W x 7" H   39.3L x 27.8W x 17.8H (cm)

I'm just not sure about the canines nor am I sure if it's a cast of an actual skull or just an enlarged version of the standard African Lion skull.

Mine are scheduled to arrive on 5/5 I believe. 
3 users Like Pckts's post

Venezuela epaiva Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 04-30-2020, 02:21 AM by epaiva )

(04-30-2020, 01:40 AM)Pckts Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 12:32 AM)epaiva Wrote:

It was huge, it just wouldn't fit on my shelf.
15 ½" L x 11" W x 7" H   39.3L x 27.8W x 17.8H (cm)

I'm just not sure about the canines nor am I sure if it's a cast of an actual skull or just an enlarged version of the standard African Lion skull.

Mine are scheduled to arrive on 5/5 I believe. 

All Boneclones skulls are casts of real ones, please keep us updated when you receive them my Friend
2 users Like epaiva's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

*This image is copyright of its original author

I'll take some measurements tomorrow, they look great though.
8 users Like Pckts's post

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

@Pckts

Nice purchase and a good selections of drinks.
2 users Like Lycaon's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

I don't think these skulls are accurate though, at least in the canine department.

This is my indochinese Tiger canine and as you can see it significantly outsizes the canine used for this skull.

2 users Like Pckts's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@GrizzlyClaws and @tigerluver should be of great help
1 user Likes sanjay's post

Luipaard Offline
Leopard enthusiast

@Pckts 

I have the leopard skull from Bone Clones, as well as a leopard claw. The shipping and import costs, cost me a lot of money. While the stand is an option, it really is a must-have.

5 users Like Luipaard's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

(05-02-2020, 09:51 PM)Luipaard Wrote: @Pckts 

I have the leopard skull from Bone Clones, as well as a leopard claw. The shipping and import costs, cost me a lot of money. While the stand is an option, it really is a must-have.

So cool!
The stand is an absolute must have.
1 user Likes Pckts's post

johnny rex Offline
Wildanimal Enthusiast

(05-02-2020, 07:04 AM)Pckts Wrote:

I'll take some measurements tomorrow, they look great though.

Is the tiger skull belong to a Siberian? There are two male lion skulls in Bone Clones, is it the normal sized or the extra large?