There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 09:17 AM by Sanju )

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5NcNJP...-0K3IpBZ5Q

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMEDtUN...-eKrMF5OLA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIPr0W2...kolN6Irg1w

There are many of them in circuses, zoos etc.., in fact, there are lion tamers more than any other coz they are popular, social & docile and easy to tame. The best Tiger and Lion tamer in the world ever is Олег Зубков it is his name coz he is Russian and by google translating his name it came Oleg Zubkov….. I didn’t say one of the best. He is the best.

*This image is copyright of its original author

*This image is copyright of its original author

It is this Russian though it is difficult in general to tame the tiger than lion though they look easily docile, submitting and tamed than lions but Tigers are ones who deceive and mostly attack the tamers and break from captivity. Hence, he raises both animals but uses lions for safari purpose. This Russian does you tube shows on the lions though he is both tiger and lion tamer and People around the world come to his Lions TAIGAN Zoo Safari Park in CRIMEA, IN RUSSIA/UKRAINE-special zoo+safari to touch, selfies and videos feel and hug lions and others may be he earns income by this. He felt it is easy to tame lions to do shows and daily many people come to him and he takes them to safari in his own reserve in Russia and it is not an ordinary safari people go play with them, film them, take selfies do everything with them coz the man is very strict and rude towards animals and his dominance is clearly visible to animals so as long as he is there no lion dare to attack people even they beat them. He is not just a tamer but the controller of the pride and alpha more like Jurassic park blue and the raptor gang. He is the director and owner of that zoo and safari which has a long history.

https://youtu.be/zX6ZNmDmk5g

They do what he says to them. All the captive lions are aside and these some 100+ lions aside coz they grew under him very strictly and dominance and he is their alpha, beta, gamma and everything. they are no less than domestic dogs. They are friendly to him and other daily customers in presence of that guy. These are the tamestishhhhhh lions in the world and he is the best tamer of all time. He also has many leopards, tigers, bears etc.., Even he puts Lion man Kevin Richardson and tiger man John Varty etc.., like people to shame coz they raised the animals and are friendly like them and didn’t show dominance so they sometimes attack but this guy is unique and unpopular.

https://youtu.be/I_W8xkcXtR8

They can kill him in seconds but they don’t coz his restrictive behaviour and dominance made them like less than docile domestic dogs coz at least dogs bark at the outsiders but these... nope. no aggression in his presence. if anything looks dangerous he just scolds and curses them/slap them with hand or shoe/slipper/sandal.

Know more about him to get amused.
3 users Like Sanju's post

Russian Federation Nyers Offline

Oleg Zubkov channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMEDtUN...OLA/videos

also you can watch some interesting video on his press secretary (Alexagina) channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5NcNJP...Z5Q/videos
2 users Like Nyers's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

I had noticed these video that seem incredible to me. To see a lot of visitors among lions, I didn't believe it, it's a fake. I reminded this film of the 80' "Roar":

But no, Oleg Zubkov is a man who realised his dream !
1 user Likes Spalea's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

Sorry but it seems to me quite surréalist to see the proximity between lions and people. Here you are the lions' meal, at 4mn50 a male lion takes a camera as culinary option :

2 users Like Spalea's post

United States paul cooper Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 08:09 AM by paul cooper )

I have seen this guy on youtube and watched a lot of his vids, lol. He is kinda crazy to do what he does. I saw a vid with him smacking lions with a sandal.

(11-13-2018, 06:50 PM)Sanju Wrote: There are many of them in circuses, zoos etc.., in fact there are lion tamers more than any other coz they are popular, social & docile and easier to tame them than cunning one and only king of the jungle Tiger. The best Tiger and Lion tamer in the world ever is Олег Зубков it is his name coz he is russian and by google translating his name it came Oleg Zubkov….. Read once again, I didn’t say one of the best.

It is this Russian though it is difficult in general to tame tiger than lion though they look easily docile, submitting and tamed than lions but Tigers (King of the Jungle) are ones who deceive and mostly attack the tamers.

No actually, its the opposite, most people train tigers, for the reasons you just said but for tigers (more Social, docile, popular). Doesnt have to do with being king of the jungle :) Tigers being cunning and decieving is a big myth. They are only like that for a reason - some people are better with animals than others. Lions are more aggressive, generally, than tigers.

There is a video of this guy with a tigress, literally handling her and petting her. tigr-ista lol.
1 user Likes paul cooper's post

Sanju Offline

(11-13-2018, 07:39 PM)Nyers Wrote: Oleg Zubkov channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMEDtUN...OLA/videos

also you can watch some interesting video on his press secretary (Alexagina) channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5NcNJP...Z5Q/videos
I have given the links already in #1 post. lol. Wink

Sanju Offline

(11-13-2018, 07:43 PM)Spalea Wrote: I had noticed these video that seem incredible to me. To see a lot of visitors among lions, I didn't believe it, it's a fake. I reminded this film of the 80' "Roar":

But no, Oleg Zubkov is a man who realised his dream !
Lol, he is real. This is one and only in this world- Taigan Park.

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 10:11 AM by Sanju )

(11-14-2018, 04:37 AM)paul cooper Wrote: I have seen this guy on youtube and watched a lot of his vids, lol. He is kinda crazy to do what he does. I saw a vid with him smacking lions with a sandal.

(11-13-2018, 06:50 PM)Sanju Wrote: There are many of them in circuses, zoos etc.., in fact there are lion tamers more than any other coz they are popular, social & docile and easier to tame them than cunning one and only king of the jungle Tiger. The best Tiger and Lion tamer in the world ever is Олег Зубков it is his name coz he is russian and by google translating his name it came Oleg Zubkov….. Read once again, I didn’t say one of the best.

It is this Russian though it is difficult in general to tame tiger than lion though they look easily docile, submitting and tamed than lions but Tigers (King of the Jungle) are ones who deceive and mostly attack the tamers.

No actually, its the opposite, most people train tigers, for the reasons you just said but for tigers (more Social, docile, popular). Doesnt have to do with being king of the jungle :) Tigers being cunning and decieving is a big myth. They are only like that for a reason - some people are better with animals than others. Lions are more aggressive, generally, than tigers.

There is a video of this guy with a tigress, literally handling her and petting her.  tigr-ista lol.
LOl, I've seen all videos. Taigan Park is a zoo with unique Lion safari. Oleg Zubhkov is director and owner of that zoo and safari. His zoo has all kinds of animals. He raises tigers too. But Safari is only for lions. Tiger may be friendly to him but not to the unknown visitors. See all videos of him. You will get a clear-cut picture. #1 post I've given the link for official English dubbed channel if you find irritating to listen to the Russian language. As lion lives in pack called Pride dominated by male Lions. He always dominates them in various ways. The training for subadult Tiger and lions will be given. Hence, I said to watch all videos. Nope, in many aspects regarding religion/ infotainment channel documentaries or you name it, Lions rules the world. Tiger gaining popularity somewhat in western media these days. Lions are more in number in 14000+ and tigers are 4000+ and various reasons. Tigers are social. Yes, But not as much as Lions. Present, dominant one of those safari lions is Oleg. If you watch all the videos on the channel. you will understand. There is no conservatory purpose. It's just an adventurous tourist attractive place which is unique. He does that for money about 100 dollars per head. Yes, Tigers are social, docile and popular to the ones they know but not to unknown people same applies to lions but when trained like this, they don't not in the case of the tiger as they whether trained or not they react aggressively. some people just can't jump before the tiger. If people want to tiger to be friendly they should spend years with them to get along and become familiar to them like raising them since, childhood.
Summary: Both are good towards their caretakers from childhood. when trained severely lions are good towards millions of people visit them annually. Tiger even trained can do feats in the circus, good towards trainers etc.., and safari also... but not to touch them, getting on them or sitting on them by people who they don't know unless drugged like in the case of Thailands temple and various similar things around the world. not lions like this not drugged even tigers are trained.

They are cunning and deceiving. There is no king of the Jungle or such things in wild or nature/ reality. It's just us who attributed each animal a tittle for our fun. nothing else. I used the attribute just for fun as most people use the lion as king of the jungle. Just fun nothing like king etc....,:) Yes, various people understand and tame different animals. I'm saying this safari purpose. Lions too don't welcome unknown people. If you see the videos how they are trained to be docile. you will understand. Tigers being solitary but lots of exceptions are there when trained they only be docile or anything with their caretaker or raiser not to unknown people petting him/riding them/beating them etc..., I'm referring all these to not to keeper/trainer/director Oleg zubkov, I'm referring all these to if people visit safari like happening to lions. In aggression or temperament department we can't discuss here. whatever, you better know about gir pet lion aka Gujarat lion not asiatic lion.lol. you can grab their tails. They don't bother. lol. It's quite opposite in case of the lion. whereas in the case of Tiger aggression is extreme.
Some tigers don't even like tourists on safari jeep/ gipsy just to see them. Wink
https://twitter.com/paragenetics/status/...6934865921

Banned

Sanju

Quote:Nope, in many aspects regarding religion/ infotainment channel documentaries or you name it, Lions rules the world. Tiger gaining popularity somewhat in western media these days. Lions are more in number in 14000+ and tigers are 4000+ and various reasons.

Not really. Religion is ancient. But the rest - surveys have been done which tigers came on top on overall popularity. And i dont think their populations have to do with anything (unless you saying tigers live in jungles?).

Quote:Tigers are social. Yes, But not as much as Lions. Present, dominant one of those safari lions is him. If you watch all the videos on the channel. you will understand. There is no conservatory purpose. It's just an adventurous tourist attractive place which is unique. He does that for money about 100 dollars per head. Yes, Tigers are social, docile and popular to the ones they know but not to unknown but not to unknown people same applies to lions but when trained like this, they don't not in the case of the tiger as they whether trained or not they react aggressively

You realize there are places similar to that with tigers, right? There was one place where you can even walk a full grown tiger. Not sure if it exists anymore, its America, not allowed. So no, you are wrong. Tigers can be just as social if not more. Tigers tend to be more interested in humans than lions.

Quote:Summary: Both are good towards their caretakers from childhood. when trained severely lions are good towards millions of people visit them annually. Tiger even trained can do feats in the circus, good towards trainers etc.., and safari also... but not to touch them, getting on them or sitting on them by people who they don't know unless drugged like in the case of Thailands temple and various similar things around the world. not lions like this not drugged even tigers are trained.

"Trained", what kind of training do you need. Oh i can tell you. Its called having people visit the lions and play with him as they are growing up and their lives. Yes. And i want to see a random person sitting or pushing or around a lion like you describe later on.

Drugged - thats all alleged. At your taigan park its also alleged the lions are drugged.

Quote:They are cunning and deceiving. There is no king of the Jungle or such things in wild or nature/ reality. It's just us who attributed each animal a tittle for our fun. nothing else. I used the attribute just for fun as most people use the lion as king of the jungle. Just fun nothing like king etc....,:) Yes, various people understand and tame different animals. I'm saying this safari purpose. Lions too don't welcome unknown people. If you see the videos how they are trained to be docile. you will understand. Tigers being solitary but lots of exceptions are there when trained they only be docile or anything with their caretaker or raiser not to unknown people petting him/riding them/beating them etc..., I'm referring all these to not to keeper/trainer/director Oleg zubkov, I'm referring all these to if people visit safari like happening to lions. In aggression or temperament department we can't discuss here. whatever, you better know about gir pet lion aka Gujarat lion not asiatic lion.lol. you can grab their tails. They don't bother. lol. It's quite opposite in case of the lion. whereas in the case of Tiger aggression is extreme.
Some tigers don't even like tourists on safari jeep/ gipsy just to see them.

Saying cunning and deceiving is a myth. I see you are the same guy on quora? There are a few experienced people on there, you should ask them a few questions. You are wrong bro.
The trainer/zoo keeper in the background says something interesting. Watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmhHrcLwmAk

And dont sent me a wild tiger cub said to be playfully chasing a jeep, that doesnt have to do with what we are talking about.

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 04:19 PM by Sanju )

(11-14-2018, 11:03 AM)paul cooper Wrote: Sanju

Quote:Nope, in many aspects regarding religion/ infotainment channel documentaries or you name it, Lions rules the world. Tiger gaining popularity somewhat in western media these days. Lions are more in number in 14000+ and tigers are 4000+ and various reasons.

Not really. Religion is ancient. But the rest - surveys have been done which tigers came on top on overall popularity. And i dont think their populations have to do with anything (unless you saying tigers live in jungles?).

Quote:Tigers are social. Yes, But not as much as Lions. Present, dominant one of those safari lions is him. If you watch all the videos on the channel. you will understand. There is no conservatory purpose. It's just an adventurous tourist attractive place which is unique. He does that for money about 100 dollars per head. Yes, Tigers are social, docile and popular to the ones they know but not to unknown but not to unknown people same applies to lions but when trained like this, they don't not in the case of the tiger as they whether trained or not they react aggressively

You realize there are places similar to that with tigers, right? There was one place where you can even walk a full grown tiger. Not sure if it exists anymore, its America, not allowed. So no, you are wrong. Tigers can be just as social if not more. Tigers tend to be more interested in humans than lions.

Quote:Summary: Both are good towards their caretakers from childhood. when trained severely lions are good towards millions of people visit them annually. Tiger even trained can do feats in the circus, good towards trainers etc.., and safari also... but not to touch them, getting on them or sitting on them by people who they don't know unless drugged like in the case of Thailands temple and various similar things around the world. not lions like this not drugged even tigers are trained.

"Trained", what kind of training do you need. Oh i can tell you. Its called having people visit the lions and play with him as they are growing up and their lives. Yes. And i want to see a random person sitting or pushing or around a lion like you describe later on.

Drugged - thats all alleged. At your taigan park its also alleged the lions are drugged.

Quote:They are cunning and deceiving. There is no king of the Jungle or such things in wild or nature/ reality. It's just us who attributed each animal a tittle for our fun. nothing else. I used the attribute just for fun as most people use the lion as king of the jungle. Just fun nothing like king etc....,:) Yes, various people understand and tame different animals. I'm saying this safari purpose. Lions too don't welcome unknown people. If you see the videos how they are trained to be docile. you will understand. Tigers being solitary but lots of exceptions are there when trained they only be docile or anything with their caretaker or raiser not to unknown people petting him/riding them/beating them etc..., I'm referring all these to not to keeper/trainer/director Oleg zubkov, I'm referring all these to if people visit safari like happening to lions. In aggression or temperament department we can't discuss here. whatever, you better know about gir pet lion aka Gujarat lion not asiatic lion.lol. you can grab their tails. They don't bother. lol. It's quite opposite in case of the lion. whereas in the case of Tiger aggression is extreme.

Saying cunning and deceiving is a myth. I see you are the same guy on quora? There are a few experienced people on there, you should ask them a few questions. You are wrong bro.

And dont sent me a wild tiger cub said to be playfully chasing a jeep, that doesnt have to do with what we are talking about.

I think you are the same guy on youtube...

Banned
( This post was last modified: 11-22-2018, 12:34 PM by paul cooper )

(11-14-2018, 11:21 AM)Sanju Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 11:03 AM)paul cooper Wrote: Sanju

I think you are the same guy on youtube...

What?

Dont tell me this tiger is drugged.

1 user Likes paul cooper's post

Kathlee111 Offline

I am very new on this site so please be patient with me. Not sure how this works, but I have a few questions. I am an American trainer of lions / tigers, was just curious about this Russian trainer,  are the opinions about lions and tigers his own? Does he breed his animals? What happens to the cubs, if so? Thank you. Don't know if this is the appropriate thread for questions.
2 users Like Kathlee111's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Welcome to the forum @Kathlee111
Having a person like you who has first hand experience with Tiger and Lion is honorable for this community. You have your question correctly and at right place.
Hope you enjoy of being a part of this community, If you have any problem in handling the forum, let us know we well help our best. We hope that you will also share your experience with these animals that you have gained working as trainer.

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

(11-27-2018, 11:19 PM)Kathlee111 Wrote: I am very new on this site so please be patient with me. Not sure how this works, but I have a few questions. I am an American trainer of lions / tigers, was just curious about this Russian trainer,  are the opinions about lions and tigers his own? Does he breed his animals? What happens to the cubs, if so? Thank you. Don't know if this is the appropriate thread for questions.

Welcome to the forum, which zoos/sanctuaries have you worked at in the States?
Thanks for your time
1 user Likes Pckts's post

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 10:58 AM by Rishi )

(11-27-2018, 11:19 PM)Kathlee111 Wrote: I am very new on this site so please be patient with me. Not sure how this works, but I have a few questions.
I am an American trainer of lions / tigers, was just curious about this Russian trainer,  are the opinions about lions and tigers his own? Does he breed his animals? What happens to the cubs, if so? Thank you. Don't know if this is the appropriate thread for questions.

yes, it is his own opinions. He breed lots of lions and tigers. It's a taigan zoo park, with unique and bizarre lion safari. Actually, lions, tigers, leopards are reared but lions are trained to be docile with visitors in safari when they comet to age of 3, they are released into safari means into open enclosure which is used as safari for visitors only for lions. They are tamed from the age of 5/6 months to 24 months. Bad and aggressive lions are kept in enclosure, only docile lions are released to the open for safari purpose. He is rough and affectionate towards the lions at the same time based on or according to the situation and lions mood/temperament.

Daily, these type of videos comes in tons in his official channel given in #1 post description.
1 user Likes Sanju's post