There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
N'waswitshaka males

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Eorenji in Umkhumbe, sabi sands.. 

[insta]https://www.instagram.com/p/CkOBZeuKdxw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/insta]
5 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 10-28-2022, 09:28 AM by BA0701 )

10 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 12:12 AM by DARK MANE )

7 yrs old Eorenji is in PRIME. He is one of the core member of nwaswitshakas coalition. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkQ5V9aKiK5/..._copy_link
9 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 04:31 PM by DARK MANE )

Eorenji and gore

9 users Like DARK MANE's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor

Doesn't Gore appear to have a new twisted foot injury or he has already have that before? 

Credit: berry1
4 users Like lionuk's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(10-29-2022, 08:53 PM)lionuk Wrote: Doesn't Gore appear to have a new twisted foot injury or he has already have that before? 

That's what I get for not taking the time to fully read what I am seeing. Sorry, I was thinking about Ubuso. Yes, that does appear new.
4 users Like BA0701's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-29-2022, 08:53 PM)lionuk Wrote: Doesn't Gore appear to have a new twisted foot injury or he has already have that before? 
(10-29-2022, 10:21 PM)BA0701 Wrote: That's what I get for not taking the time to fully read what I am seeing. Sorry, I was thinking about Ubuso. Yes, that does appear new.

Thats not new, his left from paw was always a bit more twisted towards outside when he is walking, i dont consider that as injury as it doesn't affect his walking/running at all, and its nowhere near suvere as on WideNose, its not even noticable if you dont pay close attention.
5 users Like Tr1x24's post

Belgium criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

He’s always had a bit of a wonky paw.
4 users Like criollo2mil's post

Super Moderator

@Tr1x24 and @criollo2mil , I suppose I always focused on his "proud flesh", as I had never noticed it either.
4 users Like BA0701's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

1/4 nwaswitshaka male was seen near to Styx pride.

*This image is copyright of its original author

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

https://www.facebook.com/groups/31498275...0/?app=fbl

Super Moderator

(10-30-2022, 12:29 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/groups/31498275...0/?app=fbl

Unfortunately, that is a private group.

Contributor

(10-29-2022, 11:09 PM)BA0701 Wrote: @Tr1x24 and @criollo2mil , I suppose I always focused on his "proud flesh", as I had never noticed it either.

I remember when they first began their trek and expansion onto the Kambula territory almost a year ago, that Sean from Londolozi remarked about “two of them having wonky paws”. Hehe.    His isn’t obvious, I’ve actually only detected it a few times myself
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post

Contributor

(10-30-2022, 12:56 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 12:29 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/groups/31498275...0/?app=fbl

Here is the post information and pics

“A good sign that the smallest Nwaswitshaka male went South and was near Styx pride .Hope he can find them and provide protection

CreditJokingurple”

Attached Files Image(s)

5 users Like criollo2mil's post

Super Moderator

(10-30-2022, 07:06 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 12:56 AM)BA0701 Wrote:

Here is the post information and pics

“A good sign that the smallest Nwaswitshaka male went South and was near Styx pride .Hope he can find them and provide protection

CreditJokingurple”

That would be wonderful news, if they could hook up together, though, sadly, I'm not sure what the rest of the coalition's plans are regarding Styx. Thank you for posting this @criollo2mil  my friend!
3 users Like BA0701's post