There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Man-Animal Interaction: Conflict & Coexistance

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
( This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 09:25 PM by Rishi )

A lucky motorist got away with just a SNAP on the wrist - after trying to move an 11ft alligator out of the road. Glen Taylor Bonin, 23, spotted the massive reptile blocking the road during an outing with pals. The carpenter and friends, Kacey Kole Mays, 21, Ricky LeBlanc, 24, attempted to move the alligator by first using their t-shirts to blindfold it. But Glen narrowly avoided serious injury when the irate beast clamps its jaws round his hand and shook him like a rag doll.

Footage: Glen Bonin, Producer: Jack McKay, Editor: Ian Phillips.

orginal source : https://in.news.yahoo.com/video/playlist...00566.html

India Vinod Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Men with guns

*This image is copyright of its original author

Men without guns

serves em right, how quickly the tables are turned [img]images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

I think the second picture is Photoshopped, First one is great though.

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

1 user Likes Pckts's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

MUST WATCH!!!!
http://www.break.com/video/bear-vs-biker-2792144

How scary is that??!!!!

2 users Like Pckts's post

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

Watched it twice. The bear was running; chasing the biker maybe. Scary - definately. In any case, the sound of distant gunfire frightened away the bear.

Bigcat Enthusiast

Ya, I thought I heard a gunfire.
That was a big bear though, thats for sure.

Guatemala GuateGojira Offline
Expert & Researcher

4 users Like GuateGojira's post

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

the video is actually fake [img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

I hate it when people pull these stunts. This is why I'll never believe in things like Bigfoot until I can actually go to the zoo and see one.

Bigcat Enthusiast

BOOOOOO!
It looks so real, do we know its fake for sure?

Pantherinae Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2015, 12:13 PM by sanjay )

'peter' Wrote:This thread, as the title suggests, is about conflicts between humans and wild animals. Not predators, but all wild animals. Anything goes, as long as wild animals are involved and the reports are reliable.

Conflicts between humans and wild animals usually are about space in that humans often occupy land of wild animals not living in protected areas. At times, those who lost a territory or a corridor protest. Only few of these get publicity. Reporters only appear when things got out of hand.

Every now and then, there are casualties. When animals die, they usually go unreported. When humans die in conflicts with wild animals, reporters arrive and stories appear in the newspapers.

This thread is about the ungoing war for space between humans and wild animals. This thread is not about man-eating predators (we have one for them), but everything else. I propose to start with humans and wild elephants in India, but maybe you have a better idea.

This male lion is not used to car's or humans and does not seem like it one bit! This is a guy i would like to meet! What an aggression! Mind blowing

2 users Like Pantherinae's post

Pantherinae Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2015, 12:08 PM by sanjay )

Damage done by the lion!

2 users Like Pantherinae's post

Romania Black Lorren Offline
( This post was last modified: 10-30-2015, 01:58 AM by Black Lorren )

Conflict between a wild tiger and a ranger:

1 user Likes Black Lorren's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

(10-30-2015, 12:28 PM)JawaRumbia Wrote: @Black Lorren, lol unlucky guy..

That guy deserved it,
Never approach a tiger on foot, its actually illegal to get out of the jeeps and a tigress with cubs, what does he expect?
1 user Likes Pckts's post