There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lions of Sabi Sands

Tylermartin! Offline

I have a proposal… with the help of someone if you want I’d like to post in each prides thread the numbers of every pride monthly so other will be able to keep track to avoid confusion like the kambula pride 
Good idea or no?
3 users Like Tylermartin!'s post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(08-13-2023, 09:21 PM)Tylermartin! Wrote: I have a proposal… with the help of someone if you want I’d like to post in each prides thread the numbers of every pride monthly so other will be able to keep track to avoid confusion like the kambula pride 
Good idea or no?

https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-current-status-of-lion-prides?pid=184173#pid184173

Through there is only Timbavati and Thornybush for now.
3 users Like Potato's post

United Kingdom Tonpa Offline
Contributor

Nkuhuma male and two Talamati girls?
by Beckyladdphotography

7 users Like Tonpa's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(08-14-2023, 01:23 AM)Tonpa Wrote: Nkuhuma male and two Talamati girls?

Or Skorro?
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tylermartin! Offline

(08-13-2023, 10:09 PM)Potato Wrote:
(08-13-2023, 09:21 PM)Tylermartin! Wrote: I have a proposal… with the help of someone if you want I’d like to post in each prides thread the numbers of every pride monthly so other will be able to keep track to avoid confusion like the kambula pride 
Good idea or no?

https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-current-status-of-lion-prides?pid=184173#pid184173

I would like to start a sabi sands one And maybe manyleti
4 users Like Tylermartin!'s post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(08-14-2023, 05:37 AM)Tylermartin! Wrote:
(08-13-2023, 10:09 PM)Potato Wrote:
Good idea or no?

I would like to start a sabi sands one And maybe manyleti

You are welcome to post in the thread that @Potato linked for you, and provide the information you have there. This type of information is always helpful, and very much appreciated. Look forward to reading your contributions.
4 users Like BA0701's post

Mwk85 Offline

S8/Imbali male with two lionesses. I've been trying to figure out whom the two lionesses are but haven't had any luck thus far. Could they be members of the Imbali Pride? Or perhaps an older sighting of him taken before the death of the two Talamati breakaway lionesses, thus it being some of them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 users Like Mwk85's post

Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-14-2023, 05:41 PM by Tonpa )

"The Southern Pride cubs are getting bigger and more curious everyday. It is also confirmed now that there are two females and one male."

11 users Like Tonpa's post

Contributor

BDM on a young Hippo at Chitwa dam. Hippo was killed by another hippo.

*This image is copyright of its original author

7 users Like Tonpa's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(08-14-2023, 07:49 AM)Mwk85 Wrote: S8/Imbali male with two lionesses. I've been trying to figure out whom the two lionesses are but haven't had any luck thus far. Could they be members of the Imbali Pride? Or perhaps an older sighting of him taken before the death of the two Talamati breakaway lionesses, thus it being some of them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is an old Throwback. Tendai left Sabi Sands a few months ago.
6 users Like criollo2mil's post

Mwk85 Offline

(08-14-2023, 08:52 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(08-14-2023, 07:49 AM)Mwk85 Wrote: S8/Imbali male with two lionesses. I've been trying to figure out whom the two lionesses are but haven't had any luck thus far. Could they be members of the Imbali Pride? Or perhaps an older sighting of him taken before the death of the two Talamati breakaway lionesses, thus it being some of them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is an old Throwback.    Tendai left Sabi Sands a few months ago.

Ah, appreciate the information!
4 users Like Mwk85's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

Black Dam boys feasting on Hippo in addition to @Tonpa photos above.

7 users Like afortich's post

Mwk85 Offline

Members of the Imbali Pride and the old Talamati lioness. 

Credit: Tristan Cary 

8 users Like Mwk85's post

Mwk85 Offline

Nkuhuma male and two Talamati lionesses full bellied after eating a baby giraffe kill 

8 users Like Mwk85's post

Contributor

Torchwood pride in the Manyeleti by Vestment Mfumo Machavi