There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lions of Sabi Sands

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(11-26-2020, 07:40 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: The beautiful Tsalala/Marthly lioness at MalaMala Game Reserve!
Her daugher now is 20 months old and now her  can participate in the hunts. Such great news!! As we know,The bloodline of this legendary pride depends on her skills and adaptations to the difficult times her will have to go through, Her doesn't has a easy way to go.  For now this Tsalala female of approx 7 years old has been proven us that her It's an awesome huntress and mother, as their  ancesters. The Tsalala tailless females
MalaMala Gam Reserve,-Sabi Sands,-Posted:25/11/2020,!
Photo credit to: Jackie Boshoff

*This image is copyright of its original author

My friend, Tailless was a legend in her own right, such an incredible lioness, always looking to protect those in harms way. These two have some truly royal blood running through their veins.
2 users Like BA0701's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(11-26-2020, 09:26 PM)BA0701 Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 07:40 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: The beautiful Tsalala/Marthly lioness at MalaMala Game Reserve!
Her daugher now is 20 months old and now her  can participate in the hunts. Such great news!! As we know,The bloodline of this legendary pride depends on her skills and adaptations to the difficult times her will have to go through, Her doesn't has a easy way to go.  For now this Tsalala female of approx 7 years old has been proven us that her It's an awesome huntress and mother, as their  ancesters. The Tsalala tailless females
MalaMala Gam Reserve,-Sabi Sands,-Posted:25/11/2020,!
Photo credit to: Jackie Boshoff

My friend, Tailless was a legend in her own right, such an incredible lioness, always looking to protect those in harms way. These two have some truly royal blood running through their veins.
They were true legends of Sabi Sands. Both of the Tailless Tsalala females are remembered for everything that they did in Sabi Sands and by the way how her have raised to their cubs
2 users Like T I N O's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

The Ntsevu / Kambula pride with the newest cubs with suffering a severe mange. Let's hope they will recover soon. However, The mange could affect on the development of those cubs
MalaMala-Sabi Sands-11/26/20, -
Photo credit: Suzanne Sesinkclee
4 users Like T I N O's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

" target="_blank" class="post_link">

The tailess Tsalala lioness
3 users Like T I N O's post

Gijima Offline

The Nkuhumas! 

It seems like they combined four years of their history and pretended like it all happened over one year :) But still nice to see that they made it to TV!
4 users Like Gijima's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

The Othawa male and the Mhangeni pride with a kill at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve, Western Sabi Sands, November 26.
All credits to Sam Henning (@bushbaby_sam Instagram).

2 users Like Potato's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 11-27-2020, 06:00 PM by T I N O )

All grown up. We've been lucky enough to spend some quality time with the Othawa male and Mhangenes, while they fed on a buffalo.
Inyati Game Lodge,-Sabi Sands,-11/27/2020,-
Photo credit,Gabriel Keet

3 users Like T I N O's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

Another moment that will go down in the memory banks as a very special sighting. The 5 Cubs of the Sand River Pride relaxing on the warm rocks around their name sake: The Sand River.
Lion Sands,-Sabi Sands,-11/27/2020,-
Photo credit:Aidan Dunlop

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Southern Pride :

3 users Like Tr1x24's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(11-27-2020, 11:18 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Southern Pride :

What a awesome news. The first offspring of the N'waswitshaka males in Sabi Sands. I hope they will thrive in Sabi Sands,Actually,They're doing it
1 user Likes T I N O's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

[video=facebook" target="_blank" class="post_link">https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=199237755086846 [/video]
]

Not only did a welcome reprieve of some much cooler weather leave us with a spring in our step this morning, it also allowed for us to catch up with the Mhangeni pride and their latest additions!
2 users Like T I N O's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 06:22 AM by Potato )

Othawa male with Mhangeni pride

https://www.facebook.com/DuliniLodge/vid...7755086846
1 user Likes Potato's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(11-28-2020, 04:19 AM)Potato Wrote: Othawa male with Mhangeni pride

https://www.facebook.com/DuliniLodge/videos/199237755086846

Hey Potato. I think that it might be good if you post the next videos normally as you doing it before. Due that Facebook already has fixed their issues with the videos sharing directly from their website. Now doesn't appear anymore in blank the videos sharing from FB,At least I see the videos that I've posted today correctly.
Regards
Here the link on how embed videos from FB to WildFact. For those who doesn't know or are new comers in the site https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-how-to-...ight=embed
1 user Likes T I N O's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 07:58 AM by T I N O )

The fallen king and his chilling roar at MalaMala Game Reserve in South Africa. - A little throwback to March 2015 - Rest easy  (2011-2020) 
The young male from the Styx pride at Confluence crossing. He has been seen roaring recently!
Photograph by ranger Mike Griffin

United Kingdom Cath2020 Offline

With his muzzle shape and eye color, looks like he could have been a son of Scarnose Majingelani....  Scarnose and DM were the 2 most dominant males of that coalition I read.  I think the Tsalala male favors DM the most compared to the 3 others, and the Othawa Male favors Hip Scar.  GM probably fathered Big Boy Mangheni.  Since they were a successful coalition, each of the males sired multiple cubs in different prides they controlled.
1 user Likes Cath2020's post