There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Large male tigers from India (Videos Only)

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

(06-13-2015, 02:03 PM)'Apollo' Wrote: T42 aka the badass Fateh from Ranthambore.
No male in Ranthambore will dare to challenge him at the moment.

T24 certainly would of and I bet T72 would as well. [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
1 user Likes Pckts's post

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

T42 only had one rival and he made sure to eliminate him from the food chain completely, three years later. No male wants to try him still. Badass for sure.
2 users Like Roflcopters's post

Bigcat Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 06-15-2015, 10:12 PM by Pckts )

(06-15-2015, 04:51 AM)'Roflcopters' Wrote: T42 only had one rival and he made sure to eliminate him from the food chain completely, three years later. No male wants to try him still. Badass for sure.

T24 ruled the largest territory of Ranthambhore and outside of his own son, he hadn't been tested for that territory for as long as I could remember.
Zones Territory Of Tiger's In Each Zone Zone 1 Sultan ( T-72 ), Noor (T-39) with Two Cubs Ustad (T-24) Zone 2 Krishna (T-19) with Three Cubs,Gayatri (T-22), Ustad (T-24), Noon (T-39) with Two Cubs Sultan (T-72), Jhumru (T-20) Zone 3 Star Male (T-28), Krishna (T-19), Three Cubs of Krishna (T-19) Zone 4 Machli (T-16) ,Bhola/Dollar Male (T-25), Krisha (T-19) with Three Cubs,Star Male (T-28), Romeo (T-6), Mr. Bond (T-47), Laila (T-41) with one cub Zone 5 Romeo (T-6), Two Cubs of Sunehari (T-17), Bhola/Dollar Male (T-25), Bhadur (T-3), Laila (T-41) with one cub Zone 6 Ustad (T-24), Kumbha (T-34), Sultan (T-72), Noor (T-39) with Two Cubs Zone 7 Ladli (T-8) With Two Cub, Kumbha (T-34) Zone 8 Ladli (T-8) With Two Cub, Kumbha (T-34) Zone 9 Fateh (T-42) Zone 10 Zone 10- T-42(Fateh, Male Tiger), T-13(Old Sultanpur Female) & her three 6 months old Cub - See more at: http://www.ranthamborenationalpark.com/r...6qrvH.dpufZones Territory Of Tiger's In Each Zone Zone 1 Sultan ( T-72 ), Noor (T-39) with Two Cubs Ustad (T-24) Zone 2 Krishna (T-19) with Three Cubs,Gayatri (T-22), Ustad (T-24), Noon (T-39) with Two Cubs Sultan (T-72), Jhumru (T-20) Zone 3 Star Male (T-28), Krishna (T-19), Three Cubs of Krishna (T-19) Zone 4 Machli (T-16) ,Bhola/Dollar Male (T-25), Krisha (T-19) with Three Cubs,Star Male (T-28), Romeo (T-6), Mr. Bond (T-47), Laila (T-41) with one cub Zone 5 Romeo (T-6), Two Cubs of Sunehari (T-17), Bhola/Dollar Male (T-25), Bhadur (T-3), Laila (T-41) with one cub Zone 6 Ustad (T-24), Kumbha (T-34), Sultan (T-72), Noor (T-39) with Two Cubs Zone 7 Ladli (T-8) With Two Cub, Kumbha (T-34) Zone 8 Ladli (T-8) With Two Cub, Kumbha (T-34) Zone 9 Fateh (T-42) Zone 10 Zone 10- T-42(Fateh, Male Tiger), T-13(Old Sultanpur Female) & her three 6 months old Cub - See more at: http://www.ranthamborenationalpark.com/r...6qrvH.dpuf

T24 rules zone 1,2 and 6
T42 rules zone 9,10
http://www.ranthamborenationalpark.com/r...itory.html

2 users Like Pckts's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

Salim aka T74 from Ranthambore zone 5.
Taken in May 2015.

3 users Like Apollo's post

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast

(06-16-2015, 01:33 AM)'Apollo' Wrote: Salim aka T74 from Ranthambore zone 5.
Taken in May 2015.

that's T25

2 users Like Rage2277's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

(06-17-2015, 04:23 AM)'Rage2277' Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 01:33 AM)'Apollo' Wrote: Salim aka T74 from Ranthambore zone 5.
Taken in May 2015.

that's T25

My bad.
Thanks

1 user Likes Apollo's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

The video is graphic.

3 users Like Apollo's post

Thailand Selachimorpha11 Offline

(06-20-2015, 10:22 PM)'Apollo' Wrote: The video is graphic.

I always thought that the tiger will only attack human when he/she is injured or old.  Sad to see him being move to zoo, but atleast he didn't get killed. [img]images/smilies/undecided.gif[/img]

1 user Likes Selachimorpha11's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

Recent video of Munna from Kanha 

2 users Like Apollo's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Prime Waghdoh from 12'
https://www.facebook.com/tigeraj/videos/...=2&theater
2 users Like Pckts's post

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

prime Wagdoh is still the largest male ive seen from Central India, followed by Jai a very close 2nd.

Tfs
3 users Like Roflcopters's post

Bigcat Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 07-15-2015, 12:00 AM by Pckts )

(07-14-2015, 01:26 PM)'Roflcopters' Wrote: prime Wagdoh is still the largest male ive seen from Central India, followed by Jai a very close 2nd.

Tfs

I think Waghdoh was more densely/robustly built but Jai looks to have the larger body dimensions, impossible to know for sure. Body weight I think would be very close between the two.
I hope some day they can attempt to hide scales where tiger pug marks are and try to get weights without being invasive.

Love both of them though, I certainly will miss big boy Wag when hes gone. What a great tiger he was/is.

1 user Likes Pckts's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

While on the Topic of T42, here he is in all his Glory.

Beautiful looking Tiger
http://www.topicsconnect.com/shikha-josh...FkMk0.html

3 users Like Pckts's post

Shardul Offline

Could a mod please create a new thread for this topic and transfer the posts there? I don't know how to do that.
1 user Likes Shardul's post

United States tigerluver Offline
Prehistoric Feline Expert
Moderators

Should I merge the T24 debate with the human interference thread or give it its own topic?
2 users Like tigerluver's post