There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Indian Leopard (Panthera pardus fusca)

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

PDF on leopards in kashmir.

https://wii.gov.in/images/images/documents/ecology_leopard_j&k_executive_summary.pdf
2 users Like Lycaon's post

United States Styx38 Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 03-10-2020, 09:15 AM by Styx38 )

Leopards fighting with each other on a tree for a Spotted Deer kill.

3 users Like Styx38's post

Czech Republic Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

Shaaz Jung: " The forest was filled with birdsong, pure and ethereal. I spent many evenings with an old friend; the value of it seldom known until it was lost. Together we watched many a sky die and together, we existed in harmony as the cuckoos sang to the passing winds. Winds that will forever carry whispers of a Temple and its eternal followers. .

This was Monk, the original Temple Male of Kabini who ruled this 300 year old Chola temple from 2005 to 2014. Monk passed at age 13 but his aura shall always light the walls of this temple, like it did on that monsoon evening in 2013. "

4 users Like Spalea's post

Wildanimal Lover

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast

(03-21-2020, 09:37 PM)BorneanTiger Wrote: Female hunting a jackal pup:

that's an african leopard looks like from south africa

United Kingdom Panthera10 Offline

Indian Leopard skull

*This image is copyright of its original author
1 user Likes Panthera10's post

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

Mayank Purohit

Scarred jhalana leopard.

6 users Like Lycaon's post

BorneanTiger Offline
Contributor

(03-23-2020, 10:51 PM)Spalea Wrote:

It looks almost exactly like the Instragram post which you posted in African leopards:

(03-24-2020, 11:34 PM)Spalea Wrote: Mohammed Shujath: " 21 days of lockdown be like... "

1 user Likes BorneanTiger's post

BorneanTiger Offline
Contributor

(03-24-2020, 01:37 AM)Rage2277 Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 09:37 PM)BorneanTiger Wrote: Female hunting a jackal pup:

that's an african leopard looks like from south africa

I shifted it to here: https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-leopard...#pid111608

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

Old gir male.

" target="_blank" class="post_link">
3 users Like Lycaon's post

Banned

Leopard with Bonnet Macaque kill

https://www.facebook.com/karthikfotography/photos/a.390957740955536/932115670173071/?type=3

There does not seem to be many photos of Leopards killing Rhesus or Bonnet Macaques, so here is one.

Wildanimal Lover

Shaaz Jung: " I always grew up in awe of the mighty tiger, but it is the leopard and his deft movement that sparked my love affair with the jungle. Over the past decade, I’ve spent many safaris winding down the beaten path and my journey was shaped by the rise of three kings.

In the jungle, kings are not born, they are slowly moulded by the elements, until the day arrives for them to announce the start of their reign. I dedicated my life to the Eternal Trio and never will I forget the three most important days when they crowned themselves king.
Meet Torn Ears. He belongs to the Eternal Trio and is the oldest and wisest. We named him after he traded half of his ear in a fight, in exchange for half of Odin’s territory (the one eyed Bisalwadi male). It was on this day, on the most dramatic wooden thrown, that Torn Ears announced himself to the world. He went on to become the most revered leopard in the area, a living legend.
Photographed in 2011 with #nikon D300 and a 300mmF2.8. Swipe to see close-up. "

2 users Like Spalea's post

Banned

(09-17-2019, 03:37 AM)Rage2277 Wrote:

This Leopard has some odd facial features.

Could he be a shapeshifter or a skinwalker? LOL, JK!

Anyway, here is a Leopard killing a Rhesus Macaque in Pakistan.

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vCb6cl0OIo

It is interesting to see both Leopards and Monkeys in Coniferous Forests.

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

The famous TempleMale leopard!!!

Kabini!!

6 users Like Pckts's post

eagleman Offline

Male leopard in Chitral Gol National Park, Pakistan

Attached Files Image(s)

3 users Like eagleman's post