There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Affairs

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 01-23-2016, 03:11 AM by peter )

WildFact is a forum about the natural world. Although some of you might have some doubts, we, humans, are included. Most of us are not directly connected to the natural world any more, but some are. There could be three different groups.

The first one consists of humans born and bred in wild country. They still live in circumstances in which the natural world is the most important factor. They make their home in it and heavily depend on it.

The second group also directly connected to the natural world, but they were not raised in it. Some of them returned to it after they had graduated, whereas others are employed by them or by organisations dedicated to the conservation of the natural world. 

The third group consists of those not directly connected to it, but then they are in some way. Some of them are active in some way, but most are not.

This thread is about humans directly and indirectly connected to the natural world. Humans who, for different reasons, deserve some attention, if only there was a place where they could meet. Although the thread is about them in particular, a few exceptions can be made. Maybe we should include those who have good information about them and maybe we should include those who want to interact with you for some reason as well. 

Although I agree the description is a bit vague, I propose to give it a try and see what happens. Post what you have and tell us why and what is expected. Good luck,

Peter.
2 users Like peter's post

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 01:42 PM by peter )

SANJAY'S PLIGHT - AN APPEAL FOR HELP

WildFact, as you know, was initiated and created by Sanjay Ojha. He also is the driving force. Although still young, WildFact developed into an interesting, well-maintained and well-moderated forum that already attracted nearly 1,5 million views.

One of the reasons the forum appeals to many is the passion of those involved. Although it is one of the driving forces in life, the connection to friends, relatives and loved ones no doubt is the strongest of all.

Sanjay has a younger brother. He's married to the woman he loves. Although young, otherwise healthy and careful, she wasn't lucky. A week ago, both kidneys failed. The consequences of kidney failure are very serious. Sanjay's brother, her husband, immediately decided to offer one of his kidneys. Fortunately, he is suited. The problem is the operation is very costly.

Sanjay assists them in every way he can. He's also responsable for finding the money needed. They can get to about $ 3 000 themselves, but the operation is $ 15 000. This means they have to find $ 12 000.

As there is not much time, Sanjay is willing to try everything. We understand. When you see someone you love fighting, you want to help no matter what. If you fail, you will not forgive yourself.  

We know that a forum about the natural world isn't the best place to talk about the problems Sanjay's family face, but it is a fact that the forum is his creation. He's proud of it and it could be the only real stage he now has. Although Sanjay objected, we decided to use the forum to inform you. We hope you understand.

We would appreciate it very much if you can help him and his family in some way. You could inform others or you could decide to help him directly. Remember that every kind of contribution, no matter how small, will make a difference.  

Many thanks on behalf of all moderators of the WildFact forum,

Peter Broekhuijsen.
3 users Like peter's post

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators

Here's the link:

https://www.youcaring.com/binita-tiwari-505726

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators

Sanjay, can you keep us informed? What's happening? What can we do?

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Thank you peter for helping me. I am really thankful.
I am still consulting some more doctors.

Will let you know once we will decide anything.

Thanks everyone for helping me. No need to donate if you are not able to do so, I understand that, Sharing the link https://www.youcaring.com/binita-tiwari-505726 to your network is also a big help. May be someone form your network could help.
2 users Like sanjay's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

I went ahead and donated what I could @sanjay
I wish your brothers wife the best.
Good luck with every thing
2 users Like Pckts's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Thank you very much @Pckts
3 users Like sanjay's post

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators

How are things developing, Sanjay?
3 users Like peter's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Peter, Thanks for asking.
We are still in process of collecting money by relatives, unfortunately we can not collect the required amount. We have decided to move on some cheaper hospital. Meanwhile doctors have done one time dialysis and said to do operation as soon as possible. We have to get some documents from administrative of the region in order to perform kidney transplant.
3 users Like sanjay's post

Thailand Selachimorpha11 Offline
( This post was last modified: 04-07-2016, 05:16 PM by Selachimorpha11 )

Will it still be in time if I donate now?
1 user Likes Selachimorpha11's post

Thailand Selachimorpha11 Offline

Anyway, already donate.  Good luck Sanjay.
2 users Like Selachimorpha11's post

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators

How's Binita Sanjay?

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@Selachimorpha11, Sorry I didn't saw your post and many thanks for helping us.

@peter, She is still on dialysis, we need do lots of paper work before the hospital management perform any operation. The hell part in India is we need to do lot of paper work Sad
1 user Likes sanjay's post

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 12-14-2016, 12:02 PM by peter )

BINITA

Sanjay has a younger brother, who married the woman he loves. Most unfortunately, his wife Binita fell ill about a year ago. Kidney failure. Both kidneys were affected. The only solution was an operation. As it is a very costly affair, I wrote an appeal for help in January this year. Those who could, responded.

Unfortunately, it wasn't to be.

Today, December 13, 2016, Binita died.   

His brother is devastated and so is Sanjay. Same for many others, including me.

To those who responded to the appeal for help: I'm sure that Binita, her husband and Sanjay were very grateful. It will not be forgotten. 

This is a very, very sad day.

We hope that Sanjay, his brother and others who cared about Binita will find the courage and power to recover from this terrible blow. 

On behalf of all members and moderators of WildFact,

Peter Broekhuijsen
December 14, 2016
Amsterdam.

chaos Offline
wildlife enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 12-14-2016, 07:26 AM by chaos )

My deepest sympathy to you and your family Sanjay. A sad day indeed. I have experienced the death
of loved ones and know the deep sense of loss associated with it. I'm so sorry.
1 user Likes chaos's post