There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

The then President and his Vice President ( DARK MANE and SCAR NOSE), of sabi sands.
( in 2013).
By Jonathan scott.

*This image is copyright of its original author
5 users Like DARK MANE's post

Abomai Offline

(02-10-2023, 07:13 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: The then President and his Vice President ( DARK MANE and SCAR NOSE), of sabi sands.
( in 2013).
By Jonathan scott.

Wasn't Scarnose the number 4 back in 2013?
1 user Likes Abomai's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(02-10-2023, 08:01 AM)Abomai Wrote:
(02-10-2023, 07:13 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: The then President and his Vice President ( DARK MANE and SCAR NOSE), of sabi sands.
( in 2013).
By Jonathan scott.

Wasn't Scarnose the number 4 back in 2013?

Scar Nose was second most dominant male of his coalition back then.
4 users Like Potato's post

Australia Ahmed Ali Offline

Amazing photo for the old leeupan/Mantimahle male so Relaxed he reminde me for so many male lions in the past some one told me like Scott huges that the Majingilane fathers are unknown/unfamous sons  West Street males accroding to Wildearth  Guide/Rangers ( As ) he claime .

Photo By :- Roberta .

Date of the photo in November 19 in 2008 .
5 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Throwback to the five old leeupan/Mantimahle Coalition with lioness likely from Mantimahle Dam pride back to 2007/2008 .

Him and his brother left big legecy between Sabi Sand and Kruger park sadly they unlike thier Famous sons ( Majingilane coalition ) that every one photograph them ..etc .
4 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

T I N O Online
Moderators

(02-07-2023, 10:18 PM)Ahmed Ali Wrote:

The Dark mane and the Scar nose Majingilane on Patrol back to 2013 at Londolozi Game Reserve .

Photos By :- Jonathan Scott .
Legends of the Sabi Sands! Great memories. Thank you for sharing
3 users Like T I N O's post

Hello every one Happy friday to you all ? .

I just need You to Look at Both Picturs i still can't imagin how the insan Resemble between these two big male lions .

The first pictur belong to The wide faced Old leeupan/Mantimahle male lion back to 2005 in Kruger park in or between Skukuza and Tshokwanie  .

The secund picture belong to Dark mane of Majingilane male lions in Mala Mala Game Reserve in 2012 .

Old leeupan photo by :- Gert de Koker .
Dark Mane Majingilane By :- Nancy Weaver Chesick .
6 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

1 of current Mantimahle/Kruger tablets pride females ( from which prob Majingilanes came ) strongly resembles Golden Mane Majingilane, aswell as his offspring Big Boy Mhangeni and his sister Smiley Face Mhangeni :

Photo credits : Anja Kruger

6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Throwback :- 

Two of the Five Old leeupan/Mamtimahle Dam coalition male lions coalition back to 2008 feeding on Giraffe .

Photo By :- Ingrid Waltersson Langley .
5 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

(03-05-2023, 10:02 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 1 of current Mantimahle/Kruger tablets pride females ( from which prob Majingilanes came ) strongly resembles Golden Mane Majingilane, aswell as his offspring Big Boy Mhangeni and his sister Smiley Face Mhangeni :

Photo credits : Anja Kruger

Yes brother this pride is 100% the Natal pride of Majingilane coalition and thier sister the older lioness was there too and in good condition she was in Anja pics .
1 user Likes Ahmed Ali's post

like Father like son :- 

On Top is Scar nose of Majingilane back to 2010 By Micheal Moss .

The Bottom photo for the Snip Tail Old leeupan male back to 2005 By Gert De Koker .
7 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Ttimemarti Offline

I don’t want to create a problem or anything but who created this page

The Scar Nose of Majingilane coalition on patrol at Mala Mala Game Reserve .

Photo By :- Curt Fargo .
6 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Germany BA0701 Online
Super Moderator

(03-13-2023, 12:58 PM)Ttimemarti Wrote: I don’t want to create a problem or anything but who created this page

Whoever writes the first post in a thread is the creator. In this case that would be Sanjay, co-owner of the site. Why do you ask?
1 user Likes BA0701's post

T I N O Online
Moderators

(03-13-2023, 04:22 PM)Ahmed Ali Wrote:
The Scar Nose of Majingilane coalition on patrol at Mala Mala Game Reserve .

Photo By :- Curt Fargo .
What a legend! Nightwatchmen!
3 users Like T I N O's post