There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy new year 2020

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

In advance I would like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year. Cheers !
12 users Like Lycaon's post

Canada DinoFan83 Offline

Thanks, and happy new year to everyone on my part as well!
9 users Like DinoFan83's post

Australia GreenGrolar Offline

The new year is only a few days away but happy new year in advance in case I forget to post on the new year.
14 users Like GreenGrolar's post

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert
( This post was last modified: 01-01-2020, 02:55 AM by Roflcopters )

Happy New Year to the wildfact team + the dedicated anonymous posters that contribute by viewing and reading all of our content. we have come a long way since this all started in 2014. thanks for providing us with the platform @sanjay and @peter. also special shout out to some of my favorite posters. @Pckts @Rage2277 @Shadow @Rishi @Lycaon @parvez @GuateGojira @tigerluver @Jeffrey @GrizzlyClaws @Ashutosh @chaos @Junglelores @anand3690 @qstxyz @Pantherinae @Sully @Spalea @Apollo

See yall in 2020.
14 users Like Roflcopters's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

Happy new year everybody !

@peter @sanjay @Sanju @Rishi @epaiva @parvez @Pckts @Roflcopters @Lycaon @Sully @GrizzlyClaws @Rage2277 @Blondemane @Cunaguaro @Potato @GuateGojira @johnny rex @The Panther @Shadow @JurassicDD @GreenGrolar @BorneanTiger @Hairy tummy @AbcXyz @Wolverine @TheLioness @Tr1x24 @lionjaguar 
@BlakeW39 ...

I really hope having forgotten nobody !

But first of all too happy new year to the wild life ! May our all best wishes come true for it...

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor

Happy New Year to all who posted in this thread before me and to all the others too!! I hope, that we can agree and disagree about many things also in 2020 with common interest in conservation of wildlife.
15 users Like Shadow's post

JurassicDD Offline

Happy new year guys have a good one.
15 users Like JurassicDD's post

United Kingdom Sully Offline
Ecology & Rewilding

Happy new year everyone! Let's hope this decade is a great one for global wildlife.
14 users Like Sully's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 01-01-2020, 07:43 AM by Rishi )

(01-01-2020, 02:47 AM)Roflcopters Wrote: Happy New Year to the wildfact team + the dedicated anonymous posters that contribute by viewing and reading all of our content. we have come a long way since this all started in 2014. thanks for providing us with the platform @sanjay and @peter. also special shout out to some of my favorite posters. @Pckts @Rage2277 @Shadow @Rishi @Lycaon @parvez @GuateGojira @tigerluver @Jeffrey @GrizzlyClaws @Ashutosh @chaos @Junglelores @anand3690 @qstxyz @Pantherinae @Sully @Spalea @Apollo
(01-01-2020, 03:48 AM)Spalea Wrote: Happy new year everybody !

@Sanju @Rishi @epaiva @parvez @Sully @Blondemane @Cunaguaro @Potato @johnny rex @The Panther @JurassicDD @GreenGrolar @BorneanTiger @Hairy tummy @AbcXyz @Wolverine @TheLioness @Tr1x24 @lionjaguar 
@BlakeW39 ...

I really hope having forgotten nobody !

But first of all too happy new year to the wild life ! May our all best wishes come true for it...

@Mohawk4 @sik94 @SuSpicious @Tshokwane @Richardrli @chaos @Amnon242 @Kingtheropod @Apollo @brotherbear @vinodkumarn @fursan syed @Betty @Fredymrt @Herekitty @Luipaard

Happy new year everyone! ...Sitting here at Bhutan border I've got a slight window of internet connection.
16 users Like Rishi's post

johnny rex Offline
Wildanimal Enthusiast

Happy new year everyone!
14 users Like johnny rex's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Happy New Year to our team, members and all other. Wish you luck and happiness in 2020
Make good trip to wildlife and see as many wildlife as possible... Pckts being leader I hope many will follow
13 users Like sanjay's post

parvez Offline
Tiger enthusiast

Happy new year to everyone. May this year bring lots of happiness and joy.
12 users Like parvez's post

United States tigerluver Offline
Prehistoric Feline Expert
Moderators

Happy New Year to all! Thanks for being a big part of my life and the last decade. May this year exceed your dreams.
14 users Like tigerluver's post

Pantherinae Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Happy New Year everyone! I have gotten some great memories here in the last decade and I have seen and learned more because if this great forum! Wish you all a great 2020!
11 users Like Pantherinae's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

Happy new year to everyone!
8 users Like Potato's post