There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godzilla 2 King of the Monsters

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

I am excited to see the second gozilla movie

3 users Like Lycaon's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

(02-26-2019, 12:22 AM)Lycaon Wrote: I am excited to see the second gozilla movie

I just hate the Blue tint monster fighting lighting they use for these CGI beasts, I have the same issue with the monsters from Pacific Rim.
You see movies like Infinity War and how good Thanos looks and you wish they could do the same for the most Iconic Movie Monster. 
Regardless of that, I'll still be in the Theater with my Candy and Drink.
1 user Likes Pckts's post

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

@Pckts 

Totally agree about that blue tint they use lately  in hollywood. I really hope they do king ghidorah justice in this movie.
1 user Likes Lycaon's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

(02-26-2019, 12:29 AM)Lycaon Wrote: @Pckts 

Totally agree about that blue tint they use lately  in hollywood. I really hope they do king ghidorah justice in this movie.

Agreed, and I really hope they don't make the ending the same in the remake of Godzilla vs King Kong as they did in the original, I always hated how Godzillas "fire breath" some how made King Kong grow larger and larger, I thought it was lazy writing.
1 user Likes Pckts's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

The only one smart sentence of this trailer "The extinction we feared has already begun and we are the cause !" It's the only way to see everybody convinced by this absolute verity. Thank to an anticipation movie, that says it all... But after having looking at this movie, people will say "It's only a movie !". Bullshit !

@Pckts : the blue part of a candle, just surrounding the wick, is the warmest one, I believe... If Godzilla splits blue flames, it's because it is a supranatural monster, ecological monster... After the human extinction the whole planet will be completely livable for Godzilla. Beloved loneliness !

Otherwise, to spend million and million dollars to make such a shit, means only one thing: We're going to disappear and we're living it up. Extinction makes money !