There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Felids Interactions - Intraspecific Conflicts

United States georgegram Away
contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 08:43 AM by georgegram )

Mahamam male vs Dotty's sub-adult who refused to mate
3 users Like georgegram's post

United States Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

@georgegram 

About #721: I'm really impressed by this male tiger. He seems so powerful. Is he a celebrity among tigers in India ?
1 user Likes Spalea's post

United States georgegram Away
contributor

(01-29-2023, 02:59 PM)Spalea Wrote: @georgegram 

About #721: I'm really impressed by this male tiger. He seems so powerful. Is he a celebrity among tigers in India ?

Yes he is among the iconic figures of Central-India, born in 2012. He also has a nickname called Mamu.. I would say living till 11yrs old is quite a feat for any bigcat
2 users Like georgegram's post

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpsOSiKyfp5/...mMyMTA2M2Y= balram vs rudra today they were really going at it judging from other photos being all bloodied up

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

*This image is copyright of its original author

Leopard vs Sloth Bear
4 users Like Roflcopters's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

3 users Like Pckts's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Chota Bheem and D1 fighting
2 users Like Pckts's post

animal enthusiast

Bigcat Enthusiast

(06-17-2023, 08:24 PM)Rage2277 Wrote:

Look to be similar size. D1 was sighted after so maybe he ran out CB?
2 users Like Pckts's post

animal enthusiast

Yea agree they look similar in size..and D1 was putting pressure here though in the other video you shared it looked like chota bheem was the aggressor..but a bit difficult to see cause of the quality and distance @Pckts
1 user Likes Rage2277's post

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 06-21-2023, 11:01 PM by Ashutosh )

Here is Pujari male sniffing out an intruder and taking him down who it turns out is his own nephew, Chota Bheem’s and Tara’s son. This young male barely 2 years old and his 3 siblings had an interesting journey. Their mother left them at around 15-16 months age to give birth to a new litter (very rare in the wild) and these cubs grew up on their own with assistance from their father Chota Bheem.

3 users Like Ashutosh's post

Canada Balam Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast

Bolivian males fighting for mating rights:

A little over eight years ago I started this adventure called photography, which quickly became my life mission. During this time I have had the opportunity to travel, learn and feel. What you see here is by far my most memorable moment so far. As we walked through some grasslands in Bolivia, these two huge male jaguars burst from the edge of the jungle in an epic battle right in front of us. They never realized we were there. The battle lasted a couple of minutes and just as they came, they disappeared back into the jungle. The roars of these titanic beings will remain engraved in my head for life. Shortly after, a female came out of the jungle behind them, we also managed to photograph her quite well. The odds that we were standing there when this happened are unrepeatable. I feel so blessed to have been able to live an experience as spectacular as this one.

By Andres Novales
4 users Like Balam's post

Canada Balam Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 07-12-2023, 10:22 PM by Balam )

Shot of two males in the middle of a fight in the Pantanal:

R. R. Rufino
1 user Likes Balam's post

Canada Balam Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 07-23-2023, 07:24 PM by Balam )

Tigress fights off intruding male to protect her cubs, Bandhavgarh.

3 users Like Balam's post

United States Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

In Nairobi National Park, fight between two dominant male lions for a lioness's favour. Thus, a non lethal fight. At the end, the trio breaks up.

1 user Likes Spalea's post