There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Excellent Animal and Nature Videos

United Kingdom Mattam Offline
New Join

Some absolutely amazing posts in this thread, thanks everyone. I love to see animals in the wild that I'll never get to see in real life (some of which I'm not sure I would want to see close up too mind).

I hate to admit I don't like spiders but even I really liked this video.

5 users Like Mattam's post

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast

dingos hunting water buffalo
4 users Like Rage2277's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 09:25 PM by Pckts )

Wild Grizzles make friends with a Dog.

5 users Like Pckts's post

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor

I put here link to some live cams from Finland and about different animals. Some animals can be seen more often and with some you need to be quite lucky. For instance with wolverine I wouldn´t hold breath while waiting if it appears. But if someone likes to check time to time, here is the link to english version:

https://luontolive.wwf.fi/en/wolverine/
3 users Like Shadow's post

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 12:15 AM by Shadow )

If someone has watched those live cams in my previous post here. Now there is so bright moonlight in reindeer cam, that you can see what there happens if happens. Unlike in wolverine cam, there reindeer and trout cams don´t have ir-leds, so usually those are just black picture in night time, especially at this time of year. Summertime is very different.

Ps. Of course right after I wrote this a cloud moved to cover the moon at least for a moment Grin

Ps. Ps. But when clouds aren´t covering moon there is actually quite good visibility.
2 users Like Shadow's post

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-05-2018, 10:01 PM by Rishi )

Lyre bird is very nice to watch and amazing skills. I put it here if someone haven´t heard imitations which it makes.

3 users Like Shadow's post

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-05-2018, 10:01 PM by Rishi )

One of my absolute favorites, Drongo bird :Grin Poor meerkats... This bird is absolutely amazing and fun to watch.

4 users Like Shadow's post

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor

This is very good video and relatively new with leopards and hyena.

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 03:03 PM by Rishi )

Zakouma: A Park Restored
6 users Like Rage2277's post

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 03:04 PM by Rishi )

Black bucks. Bishnoi, Rajasthan
1 user Likes Sanju's post

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 12-16-2018, 09:33 AM by Sanju )

The most Beautiful Bird and one of the most wonderful Animal in the world. (No offence, just IMO) My fav Wow .That sweet Voice, that appearance are astonishing and many thanks to the god for this marvelous creature's creation.Happy
Film:

Sarang - The Peacock -A film on the National Bird of India
1 user Likes Sanju's post

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-11-2018, 09:40 AM by Shadow )

(12-11-2018, 09:28 AM)Sanju Wrote: The most Beautiful Bird and one of the most wonderful Animal in the world. (No offence, just IMO) My fav Wow .That sweet Voice, that appearance are astonishing and many thanks to the god for this marvelous creature's creation.Happy
Film:

Sarang - The Peacock -A film on the National Bird of India
Those are very beautiful creatures. When I was a kid and visited zoo, peacocks were always one "must see". Those were there walking freely among people :) And of course same situation currently too.
1 user Likes Shadow's post

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-15-2018, 10:29 PM by Shadow )

Black bears are fed up what comes to tigers harassing them. Here is first trained warrior ready to front line.... beware tigers.... Wink

Don´t miss 1:08 to 1:15 !!!! Whole video is amazing, but that part is especially almost unbelievable.

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-21-2018, 01:34 PM by Shadow )

These birds are just a pleasure to watch when swimming. Penguins in water are simply beautiful, smooth and impressive to see :) Here is also one (or more) fun penguin obviously having an issue with camera Grin

This video can be watched only in youtube, so here is a link. (And don´t try to modify this message, what comes to video, this one can´t be inserted here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZm6y0ALDCc

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor

One funny video again. Damn those geese are bullies, poor gorilla. In the end it is easy to imagine him thinking "where is staff when you need them, I want in to be safe from those terrible birds" :)