There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Brahim Offline
Moderators

3 of the Gomondwane males together this morning.
Credit: Foxy on Safari

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Kruger/Torchwood pride male.
Credit: Ste Ferra

Attached Files Image(s)

10 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

S90 young males and Nsemani male chasing 2 males
9 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Darkmaned Pretoriuskop partner to eldest Kambula males.
Credit: Craig Aitken

Attached Files Image(s)

11 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Madala Mluwati with some of his sons the Kumana young males.
Credit: Diresh parbhoo

Attached Files Image(s)

10 users Like Brahim's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(02-12-2024, 03:20 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote:

S90 young males and Nsemani male chasing 2 males

they all kinda look alike could they all be old Nsemani male sons i remember he had like 5 sons before they disappeared
1 user Likes kobe8jf1234's post

Australia Ahmed Ali Offline

*This image is copyright of its original author

these 2/ 3 older sineor hippo pools pride male lions as some one told me .

These are sired many legends and thier legecy still alive .

These fathers of the curnt Gomondwanies and thier older brothers the Shishangeni male lions and many more . Rulers of Croccdile Bridge since 2004 to 2013 .

These photos from 2008 .

Created By original auther .
3 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

So it seems there's something interesting going on with 4 NK males + Mohawk being close to the Nkhulu males.

Wesley Hill saw these five males 2 days or so ago, and they were following a lioness:

And around the same time Nkhulu male #6, now in good condition, was seen mating with a lioness, and was saw by the same person. Then this guy, Wesley, claimed he saw 3 Nkhulus in poor very poor condition a day before he saw Nkhulu #6 with the female.

I think @Ngonya will post more photos of the Nkhuku side in the Nkhuku thread soon, but I think it may very well be ththe same lioness that Mohawk and NK were following, the same who was mating with the Nkhuku.
4 users Like Mapokser's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

S90 young males & Nsemani male (Son of Mbiri/Rockfig males) chasing Nkaya pan young male & Vuku Ngotso male the otherday.
Credit: Bernhard Bekker

Attached Files Image(s)

9 users Like Brahim's post

Mwk85 Offline

Zigzag and members of the Birmingham Pride. One of the cubs got roughed up while trying to feed.

6 users Like Mwk85's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

He is healthy but skinny.

It's been months now, I think this is the new normal for them and they won't get their bulky anymore.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

Ttimemarti Offline

A question for all of the Kruger lion pride experts. What lions prides are south of sabi sands seeing the talamati boy with other males I’ve had people tell me plains camp males sand river males and nwaswitshaka males along with a few others so what prides are south of sabi sands.
2 users Like Ttimemarti's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(02-16-2024, 04:00 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: A question for all of the Kruger lion pride experts. What lions prides are south of sabi sands seeing the talamati boy with other males I’ve had people tell me plains camp males sand river males and nwaswitshaka males along with a few others so what prides are south of sabi sands.

Only prides which are known in that area are groups of Nwaswitshaka pride west of Skukuza, and Plains Camp pride east of Skukuza on H1-2. 

Sand River pride also ventures into Kruger around Skukuza.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Australia Ahmed Ali Offline

(02-14-2024, 11:15 PM)Mapokser Wrote: So it seems there's something interesting going on with 4 NK males + Mohawk being close to the Nkhulu males.

Wesley Hill saw these five males 2 days or so ago, and they were following a lioness:

And around the same time Nkhulu male #6, now in good condition, was seen mating with a lioness, and was saw by the same person. Then this guy, Wesley, claimed he saw 3 Nkhulus in poor very poor condition a day before he saw Nkhulu #6 with the female.

I think @Ngonya will post more photos of the Nkhuku side in the Nkhuku thread soon, but I think it may very well be ththe same lioness that Mohawk and NK were following, the same who was mating with the Nkhuku.
MR. Recardo oh sorry Maposker .

This an old video in North Sabi Sand last year .

But likely this Mapogo Worshiper Syed Wakar the Admin of this Youtube Channle is lie again and he not be sure befor sharing this video .
1 user Likes Ahmed Ali's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

@Ahmed Ali thanks for the correction, assuming it's true, but I'll have to tell you again to not try to dox others with what you think their real names are. 

Not only that, but bringing stuff from outside Wildfact here is against the rules, so if you have some history with this Recardo or anyone else, please don't bring it here, nor try to get me involved, I don't want anything to do with it.

But since you've done it again and called me Recardo again, I hope the admins can ask you to stop this behavior. My name isn't Recardo but regardless I don't want anyone here trying to dox my real name, if I wanted to be called something else my username wouldn't be Mapokser.

@sanjay @peter please give a look at this.

Here: https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-history...s?page=174

On post #2,601 Ahmed Ali had tried to dox me saying I was this Recardo person from facebook. In the following comment I told him this wasn't cool and asked him to not do this again, be it with me or anyone else, but now he is here again saying I'm this person from Facebook that I assume he must have some drama with, I just want him to leave me out of it, I have nothing to do with any bad history he has with whatever people outside Wildfact, nor I want someone trying to dox me and reveal my real name or other personal information.
6 users Like Mapokser's post