There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Old Mazithi & Young partner last week.
Credit: Tony papacito Kanaris

Attached Files Image(s)

12 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

3 of 7 Satara males East of lebombo couple days back
9 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Old S28 Makhohlola seen on 14th October in very bad condition
6 users Like Brahim's post

BigLion39 Offline
( This post was last modified: 10-24-2023, 11:06 AM by BigLion39 )

The Blondie Satara male is a big boy, nice big mane! Wow! 

Poor Ols S28. Hope he goes as quick as possible.
4 users Like BigLion39's post

Hairy tummy Offline

6 users Like Hairy tummy's post

Australia Horizon Offline
Moderators

" target="_blank" class="post_link">

The Sonop/H6 males infiltrating the northern section of the lebombo concession to feed on a rotting rhino carcass. In total at least 10 different male lions fed on the white rhino which died of natural causes. More pics pertaining to the story to follow.
8 users Like Horizon's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Blonde Satara 
Credit: singita

Attached Files Image(s)

9 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

More pics of satara males

10 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Makhololas with pride and cubs:

@"Brahimlegend" which pride is that, Gomondwane?
8 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Not sure because gomondwane pride moved east with tshokwane males but idk if all did. I had a friend in June seen mohawk s28 and pride she sent this.

"So this morning i saw S28 Stompi with a pride and 5+ small cubs, there was a lioness there with a blind eye and we know of a lioness with a blind eye part of H5 pride but could just be a different one, so im just confused as to which prides hes running cause the lionesses with small cubs have been on S130 the past 2 weeks now this morning they were 2km south of S130 south on H4-2 (assuming its the same ones that have been on S130) And then the other day my boyfriend saw him with females and cubs on S25 remember" I haven't seen the girls well enough so not sure.
4 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

The Solo Hamilton male seen sleeping south of Nkaya pan today.
Credit: Jaime

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

And i saw a blind lioness with her pride the other day between S82 and H5 there were like 9 of them but this morning just 5 lionesses with the cubs" 

Also this was sent that same day in June.
3 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Solo Hamilton today.
Credit: Dicky Rutzen

Attached Files Image(s)

7 users Like Brahim's post

Australia Ahmed Ali Offline

*This image is copyright of its original author

hello every one i just need your opinions hopfully .

What do you think about this coalition the five old leeupan/Mnatimahle coalition ?
them are ruler of Tshokwane years ago .

It's just me or you guyes i believe them are Grandfathers of many lions around Tshokwanie spically between H1-2 and H1-3 and S34 and S36 .

And other thing it's just me who saw them bigger than thier sons ( Majingilane males ) ?

Thank you so much .

I also believe they are for sure Grandfathers of Manitmahle coalition from thier mothers side .

Pictures By :- Ingrid Waltersson Langley in 2009 .

Kruger National Park .
7 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Switzerland Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

I just come to discover and see this video dated from 10 hours. Injured male S28, already hardly wounded during a buffalo hunting 2 years ago and just recovered from this previous injuries. The wound too many ?

" The life of a lion, specifically a male lion, is a tough one in the African wilderness, as they fight daily, to stand their ground. They often fight to death, for what they stand for, for what is their own.

As the stories in the southern kruger park continues to evolve every day, another male has been found fatally wounded. Again, on the spinal area and the back legs, suggesting there was yet another territory battle.

Who are these lions taking out this specific coalition one by one?

All we know, is that a once extremely mighty male lion coalition, are down to only two members now.....only time will tell, if they will survive out there....
"
4 users Like Spalea's post