There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(03-02-2021, 12:39 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: The war has begun.

*Update*
Photo of 2 Lion stationary
"older lion is badly injured. Seems like they were in a fight"
H4-1, Nkuhlu Picnic Spot
Near Skukuza
5/5
Tinged by Sakkie

who did they fight

Brahim Offline
Moderators

S129 Male latest sightings and someone at sighting

Attached Files Image(s)

1 user Likes Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@kobe8jf1234 maybe Kinkytail and s36 Male, have to wait and see
1 user Likes Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 09:09 PM by Tr1x24 )

(03-02-2021, 08:01 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: S129 Male latest sightings and someone at sighting

Thats a false report.. 

As far as I can see thats an old wound from fight with 2 Mazithi males over 1 year ago..

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(03-02-2021, 08:04 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @kobe8jf1234 maybe Kinkytail and s36 Male, have to wait and see

if i remember correct he fought survived a fight vs. Mantimahles then a fight vs. Smudge & bro it could be same scar he had before is the manti ahles and smudge and bro still near the 129 males ?

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 09:42 PM by Tr1x24 )

(03-02-2021, 08:47 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: if i remember correct he fought survived a fight vs. Mantimahles then a fight vs. Smudge & bro it could be same scar he had before is the manti ahles and smudge and bro still near the 129 males ?

Yes, its an old scar as far as I can see.. People prob didn't see him before so they taught he is injured..
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 11:24 PM by Brahim )

Be weird for them to say “thin, seeping onto the road” unless they are trying to be dramatic or something lol. Plus that s129 Male healed a lot In sightings late 2020 he looked alright. Who knows let’s just see
2 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 11:47 PM by Tr1x24 )

(03-02-2021, 11:23 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Be weird for them to say “thin, seeping onto the road” unless they are trying to be dramatic or something lol. Plus that s129 Male healed a lot In sightings late 2020 he looked alright. Who knows let’s just see

Idk man, but on that picture i didn't see 1 drop of blood nowhere, and he looks fine:

*This image is copyright of its original author

Wound is healing, but its still there, as we can see on this photos in late 2020 from Big on Wild :

Maybe he just cut himself or reopened that wound, so blood was there, but i dont see any signs of blood or fighting, from that picture..

There was 7 sightings of them on Kruger Sightings, only 2 reported that he looks injured..

We'll see.
5 users Like Tr1x24's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

The mighty & handsome Mluwati male Madala seen near the H1-3 Tshokwane-Satara road.
Image by jessvanputten, Feb 12, 2021

4 users Like T I N O's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

Mating pair in Kruger!
A very possible recent sighting of the Rockfig male with a lioness in KNP
Image by: Chain Jane Clothing

7 users Like T I N O's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

2 of the Phabeni/S1 males near Numbi Gate :

Photo Credit : serendipitysafaris

7 users Like Tr1x24's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(03-03-2021, 01:53 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 2 of the Phabeni/S1 males near Numbi Gate :

Photo Credit : serendipitysafaris

What a good looking boys. They looks like 5 years old here imo.
Aren't these the partners of the 4ways male?
1 user Likes T I N O's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(03-03-2021, 02:48 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: What a good looking boys. They looks like 5 years old here imo.
Aren't these the partners of the 4ways male?

Yes they are..i think they might not be even 5 yrs old.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Venezuela titose Offline

Vuku the dark mane of the Ngotso males.
Taken between Satara and Olifants camp.
#KNP #OlifantsCamp
By: Safraaz Suliman

3 users Like titose's post

Venezuela titose Offline

Flashing back to 2016, the two huge beasts of Ngotso "Vuku and Blondie" at their prime in a death, these guys were and are beasts! 
near Ngotso dam! 
by: Ed Koppen

5 users Like titose's post