There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@Tr1x24 not sure if they are or not they looked quit big last time seen. Shishangenis have been chasing 4 young males all week so we just need to see their face
1 user Likes Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@"TinoArmando" that’s old jocks son ousted from lubyelubye pride
2 users Like Brahim's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(09-21-2020, 08:51 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @"TinoArmando" that’s old jocks son ousted from lubyelubye pride

Yeah,I forgott to add "son of the old jock males"
1 user Likes Timbavati's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 09-22-2020, 01:47 AM by Tr1x24 )

1 of the 3 powerful Mjejane males:

Photo Credit : leannesantana

*This image is copyright of its original author
7 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 09-22-2020, 01:40 AM by Brahim )

@Tr1x24 That’s one of the Mjejane males, they have been seen mating along the s114 last few days this week . I got some more pictures of them here
Images by Stefanie janes vans rensburg
5 users Like Brahim's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(09-22-2020, 01:37 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @Tr1x24 That’s one of the Mjejane males, they have been seen mating along the s114 last few days this week . I got some more pictures of them here
Images by Stefanie janes vans rensburg

Sry, but on the instagram post said Kambaku River Lodge, so i taught that is Kambaku male, my bad..
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@Tr1x24 it’s cool I only know because I have been seeing and hearing of 3 males mating close to southern parts of Mpondo territory and been getting blurry pictures of them. Wasn’t until today I could see who they actually were
3 users Like Brahim's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

Pierre Jonqueres: " A whisper and a roar. "

3 users Like Spalea's post

Venezuela titose Offline

Mingerhout males!
Portrait of the two S47/Mingerhout males, the giants of the S47 area and the Letaba restcamp vicinity.
Letaba Restcamp Kruger National Park
Photo credits to: Gareth Maverick

8 users Like titose's post

Venezuela titose Offline

1/2 Ngotso/Bangu male "Big Boy"  at Kruger National Park
22 September 
By: marc_cronje_

5 users Like titose's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

Johan Van Zyl: " With wildlife one encounters a specimen every now and then that takes your breath away. This male Lion in the southern part of the Kruger National Park certainly did that.
Estimated to be around 6 years old, this Lion roams the Southern and central Kruger with his "not as impressive" brother.

I hope that I will have the opportunity to spend more time with this incredible specimen. "

Dated from the 11th Juny 2019...
6 users Like Spalea's post

Venezuela titose Offline

-Road Block-
2/2 huge S47/Mingerhout males patrolling their territory near Letaba restcamp, What a huge beast!
Letaba Restcamp Kruger National Park
By: Ruan VanZyl

9 users Like titose's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

5 young males at the Mazithi Dam:

Photo Credit : nabeel_bava

7 users Like Tr1x24's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(09-28-2020, 08:40 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 5 young males at the Mazithi Dam:

Photo Credit : nabeel_bava

A force to be reckoned with in the area
2 users Like Timbavati's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(09-28-2020, 09:04 PM)TinoArmando Wrote: A force to be reckoned with in the area

I think they are coalition of 6 or even 7 males who are seen around that area..
3 users Like Tr1x24's post