There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

2 males on H4-1, west of s79, Kruger Sightings :

*This image is copyright of its original author

Those are prob s129 males that where seen just yesterday few km west mating with a lioness , those guys are playing with fire, this is core territory of Mantimahle males..
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

New Zealand Selati Offline

Are the Eastern Bank Males believed to be gone now? No sightings of them for months now.
1 user Likes Selati's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-14-2020, 03:16 PM by Tr1x24 )

(08-14-2020, 10:46 AM)Selati Wrote: Are the Eastern Bank Males believed to be gone now? No sightings of them for months now.

Idk, last report was that only 2, maybe just 1 is still alive, while other 2 where in bad condition and are pressumed dead. 

But Mpondos from north and Young Jock males from south are pressuring them, so idk if by now if those 2 are still alive or not, maybe they run away. 

They had territory around s118 around H3, this male was seen there just few weeks ago, idk if this is one of EBM or Mpondo male:

Can anybody ID this male? I think its one of Mpondos..

Also this 2 where seen around that area too, are these Mpondo? 

6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Lubyelubye male few weeks ago, Kruger Sightings :

https://www.facebook.com/latestsightings...550828974/

His father yesterday :

5 users Like Tr1x24's post

Thanks for the info

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

3 remaining Maseke/Mohlabetsi males:

6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

Marlon du Toit: " Heart of a Lion. "

3 users Like Spalea's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@Tr1x24 That is the south Shishangeni Male bro I matched him a while ago photo is from March . He looks amazing there .
3 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

New young males at Singita Lebombo :

Photo Credits: capturing_kruger (instagram)

This guy was seen mating with 2 lionesses on h6, close to Nwanetsi, 2 other males where around too earlier. 

There was report from Singita Lebombo that there where 5 new unknown males seen around that area, it might be those guys.. 

Hope we get some more sightings of them..

3 Shishangaan males and Kumana male might be in danger soon, as there is a lot of young males with bigger numbers moving around..
7 users Like Tr1x24's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

Young Shish males are also in the arena. Could it be them?
1 user Likes Potato's post

Kumana Male is definitely vulnerable at the moment.

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(08-15-2020, 09:03 PM)Potato Wrote: Young Shish males are also in the arena. Could it be them?

Idk, only this male was seen. 

But this person who filmed him already filmed Shish males before, but she doesn't know who is this male.. 

Maybe is 4th Shish, i regonize other 3 out of 4 Shish males, and they are not him..
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

3 Mpondo males at DeLaporte waterhole:

It seems that they scattered DeLaporte males for good and reclaim their old territory.. 

Dreadlocks was seen few times around Skukuza, but no sign of Hildas Rock and Tsalala male for quite some time now, hope that they didn't encounter Mpondos and are alright somewhere.. 

Mpondos now hold vast territory, almost from Skukuza and all the way beyond Afsaal, which is like 40,50 km distance,thats bigger then whole Sabi Sands from north to south... 

This shows greatness of Mpondo coalition..
8 users Like Tr1x24's post

United States Matimbalani Offline

(08-16-2020, 08:10 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 3 Mpondo males at DeLaporte waterhole:

It seems that they scattered DeLaporte males for good and reclaim their old territory.. 

Dreadlocks was seen few times around Skukuza, but no sign of Hildas Rock and Tsalala male for quite some time now, hope that they didn't encounter Mpondos and are alright somewhere.. 

Mpondos now hold vast territory, almost from Skukuza and all the way beyond Afsaal, which is like 40,50 km distance,thats bigger then whole Sabi Sands from north to south... 

This shows greatness of Mpondo coalition..
I don't see any wounds on these guys so hopefully it didn't come to blows. I guess the Talamati male is gone. I don't think he would survive without his coalition mates.
3 users Like Matimbalani's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(08-16-2020, 02:21 PM)Matimbalani Wrote: I don't see any wounds on these guys so hopefully it didn't come to blows. I guess the Talamati male is gone. I don't think he would survive without his coalition mates.

Yea, i think Talamati is gone for quite some time now, he was in very poor condition at the beginning of 2020..

Shame for DeLaportes that Mpondos decided to return, but thats the fight they cant win, Mpondos are beasts, look at those dark manes holy..
3 users Like Tr1x24's post