There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(03-25-2024, 06:36 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Not sure I assumed those 2 are sons of s90 but they could not be. All I know is young s90 males been with that s90 pride for few years.

They dont look like 2 old s90, they have very distinctive faces similar to Ngotso's.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 06:53 PM by Brahim )

My bad i thought you said sons of s90 males. No they aren't ngotso males sons. No last sighting i have of sweni pride males was on h6 late December.
1 user Likes Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Idk alot of people think they are senior mbiris sons cos they do kind of look like him. But yeah idk either way who sired them for sure couldn't find anything.
2 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(03-25-2024, 06:53 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: No last sighting i have of sweni pride males was on h6 late December.

So they moved east, which might be vacant if Sataras moved north.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Old Fourways Blondie seen yesterday. At 15 years old he's one of the oldest known male lions still around in the south of Kruger.
Credit: Dawie Nolte

Attached Files Image(s)

14 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Madala Mluwati with 2 of his Kumana sons.
Credit: Robby Holmwood

Attached Files Image(s)

11 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

1/2 Hippo pools males.
Credit: Gianmauro

Attached Files Image(s)

13 users Like Brahim's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(03-25-2024, 06:04 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: So bigger maned boy is N'wanetsi male, son of the Old N'wanetsi males who ruled before old sweni. He was seen since last year with an unknown pride north of singita 7 lioness and one boy with one eye and cut ear. Lately Maputo and xai xai have taken over that pride likely sending these 2 out. The other male is the smaller of the 2 older S90 males. I would assume that means he lost his darkmane brother and pride unfortunately.

who father the 2 old s90 males i never heard of them i only know the 2 young males that are with nesmei male 
1 user Likes kobe8jf1234's post

Mwk85 Offline

(03-25-2024, 11:44 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: 1/2 Hippo pools males.

Read not too long ago that they're fathers again. Don't recall the name of the pride they've been with but it was said that there's 7 new cubs within it. Their 7 cubs with the Mjejane Pride are all alive as well, no small feat considering there's only two lionesses that make up the pride now.
2 users Like Mwk85's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(03-25-2024, 11:44 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: 1/2 Hippo pools males.

An absolute tank, man what a beast!
2 users Like BA0701's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Old s90 fathers unknown. Some think old shishangaan males based on looks but no idea.
3 users Like Brahim's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

One of the Hippo Pools lioness takes an impala kill from some painted dogs, then two of the Gomondwane males, Tank and his brother, claim the kill. Gomos are looking good.

7 users Like BA0701's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

https://www.instagram.com/stories/v.rocc...dlZjE0bmU3

Looks like s90 young male
3 users Like Brahim's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor

Have the 3 Tatu males been seen recently
2 users Like lionuk's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators