There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

lionuk Offline
Contributor

(10-16-2021, 04:00 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @lionuk good pic but from a year ago

Yes, I'm aware of that. Just wanted to put that up cos it's a close-up pic of that male. I mean, I've seen a few pictures of him and his bro but not that close-ups as this pic.
4 users Like lionuk's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@lionuk Theres great pictures of that Nkaya pan Male from last year when they were popular. Just barely seen lately
5 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Lubyelubye Father today looking great.
 Credit: Kruger pride Safaris

Attached Files Image(s)

9 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(10-16-2021, 04:21 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @lionuk Theres great pictures of that Nkaya pan Male from last year when they were popular. Just barely seen lately

Latest they where seen close to Nsemani Dam, i assume 3 Sweni pride males push them further north this year.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(10-15-2021, 09:39 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: My friends sister saw Lubyelubye Brothers today they said they think the eye is okay just the scars around it.
Thanks to Tamsyn du Toit and her sister.

Thank you very much for that update my friend, that is great to hear!
2 users Like BA0701's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor

(10-16-2021, 04:36 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Lubyelubye Father today looking great.
 Credit: Kruger pride Safaris
Yeah, he looks great. Still am concerned about his son. Speaking of his son, Dave Pussey told me last week that there was a lot of lion activity around the area at the time when lubyelubye son was last seen, so he might have run into trouble on his own...time will tell.
3 users Like lionuk's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@lionuk The still positive thing is the whole H5 pride hasn’t been seen so there’s hope he’s with some part of it.
3 users Like Brahim's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor

Two remaining Shishangeni males and their pride. These photos were taken today.
Photo credits: Tamsyn

*This image is copyright of its original author

8 users Like lionuk's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(10-16-2021, 07:48 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @lionuk The still positive thing is the whole H5 pride hasn’t been seen so there’s hope he’s with some part of it.

With what pride is father then? They control 2 prides?
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(10-16-2021, 07:31 PM)lionuk Wrote: Yeah, he looks great. Still am concerned about his son. Speaking of his son, Dave Pussey told me last week that there was a lot of lion activity around the area at the time when lubyelubye son was last seen, so he might have run into trouble on his own...time will tell

I remember that s26 males where seen on H5, near s108, months ago, which is close to Lubyelubyes territory..
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

Biyamiti males :

Photo Credit : Chrisunet Van Der Walt

6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 05:36 AM by Tr1x24 )

(10-15-2021, 02:59 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Good idea, Worth checking out when better pictures come. This is the boy they called Saber tooth because his tooth doesn’t fit in his mouth due to some injury.

Just found his photo:

Photo Credits : cordney_wildlife

I dont think thats the male with s129 male, this guy is quite young.

I've seen the photo of that male with s129 on instagram few weeks ago, but cant find it now.

Edit:

Found him, Photo Credit: super8swagger

Any idea who this boy is?
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 02:11 PM by Brahim )

@Tr1x24 I mean the H5 pride is always split so lubyelubye son not being around , maybe he’s just with the other split side.

Old lubye was seen on s130 lately which has loads of males around . Even Shishangeni males came there to chase Gomondwane males not long ago then went back to s25. S28/hippo males are there, smudge and Darkmane, loads of guys pass close, Tshokwane males are back around too, who knows

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 02:29 PM by Brahim )

@Tr1x24 Not sure I’ll check some stuff

lionuk Offline
Contributor

Mo is at Mjejane Game Reserve.
Photo credit: Kimble

11 users Like lionuk's post