There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage

Panama Mapokser Online
Contributor

Legend tells that the youngest Kambula male, at the right angle, has some resemblance to the famous Mapogo Mr.T, here him posing exactly like his great-grandfather:

*This image is copyright of its original author

K6 and his maternal grandmother from the Mangheni pride:

She's the Mangheni female who was a carbon copy of Mr.T so it's quite likely that K6 is a direct descendent of this particular infamous Mapogo.

Of course, since this guy was sired by Birminghams, he's more likely to resemble them, here 1/3 of his fathers, which I think is believed by most to resemble him more among the 3 remaining Birminghams at the time, Nhenha:

9 users Like Mapokser's post

BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(04-09-2024, 11:04 AM)Mapokser Wrote: Legend tells that the youngest Kambula male, at the right angle, has some resemblance to the famous Mapogo Mr.T, here him posing exactly like his great-grandfather:

K6 and his maternal grandmother from the Mangheni pride:

She's the Mangheni female who was a carbon copy of Mr.T so it's quite likely that K6 is a direct descendent of this particular infamous Mapogo.

Of course, since this guy was sired by Birminghams, he's more likely to resemble them, here 1/3 of his fathers, which I think is believed by most to resemble him more among the 3 remaining Birminghams at the time, Nhenha:

Whew, those are some mighty big shoes to fill. But in these particular images, sure does show quite the likeness, almost a mirror image actually.
5 users Like BA0701's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

Can you please take a close look at the latter part of these clips and see if you can tell which male is missing? It doesn’t seem to be the usual KM4.

I was told maybe KM6??

5 users Like criollo2mil's post

Panama Mapokser Online
Contributor

The youngest, K6, isn't seen for a few days now I think.

Only 3 and the sister.

Weird, you'd expect K4 to be the one missing if there was a female available to mate, not the youngest male.
3 users Like Mapokser's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(04-10-2024, 08:19 PM)Mapokser Wrote: The youngest, K6, isn't seen for a few days now I think.

Only 3 and the sister.

Weird, you'd expect K4 to be the one missing if there was a female available to mate, not the youngest male.

That is my concern. KM6 is always close to his sister and the others
3 users Like criollo2mil's post

United Kingdom lionuk Offline
Contributor

Didn't K6 eat that buffalo kill that he and his brothers made a few days' ago?

Just need to make sure he was there with them, not injured or something like that due to hunting.
3 users Like lionuk's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 04-10-2024, 09:56 PM by Tr1x24 )

All 4 where seen on 6th in Londolozi after finishing their meal north (which they had on 4th and 5th), next morning on 7th they where in Londolozi (maybe even same area) but without K6.

Not sure what happened over night then, but they are still in Londolozi with new meal and still K6 missing, which is strange.

Maybe he is absent with some female (Tsalala? Some Ntsevu?) like K4 was in the north.

PCMs where not in the area, only who potentialy could chase them where Ndhzengas, as Ndhzengas and Kambulas where also seen on 6th in Londolozi with zebra kill.

Unless they where hunting from 6th to 7th night, where he could get injured, but lets hope thats not the case..
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 04:22 PM by criollo2mil )

I know the conversation about the altercation between PCM and Kambula started on the PCM thread, but I’m posting this here so we can compartmentalize it in the proper location

The ID is not yet confirmed.    But it seems it’s not life threatening and he should recover

Attached Files Image(s)

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 05:20 PM by criollo2mil )

We now have a sighting of the injured Kambula

7 users Like criollo2mil's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 05:41 PM by Tr1x24 )

(04-12-2024, 05:20 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: We now have a sighting of the injured Kambula

Hard to tell from that distance which male is it, its not K4 and i dont think its K6 either based of mane lenght, prob K5 or K3.

2 males definetly grab him based of injuries, I wonder if other Kambulas intervene to save him.

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(04-12-2024, 05:36 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(04-12-2024, 05:20 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: We now have a sighting of the injured Kambula

Hard to tell from that distance which male is it, its not K4 and i dont think its K6 either based of mane lenght, prob K5 or K3.

2 males definetly grab him based of injuries, I wonder if other Kambulas intervene to save him.

A friend tells me it’s K5. Guides still saying they’re scattered.
3 users Like criollo2mil's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 05:54 PM by Tr1x24 )

(04-12-2024, 05:43 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: A friend tells me it’s K5.   Guides still saying they’re scattered.

So K6 still not seen as all this is happening? Thats concerning.

Brazil Ngonya Offline

(04-12-2024, 05:48 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: So K6 still not seen as all this is happening? Thats concerning
He could've been caught few days ago and now his brother K5.

Hopefully K5 injuries are not serious and K6 will show up. 

But indeed, its concerning hes missing and we have reports of these altercation
3 users Like Ngonya's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

There’s a new report saying three males reunited w their sister but we still don’t know if it includes the injured male or K6 has reunited. Hoping to get pics soon.

Canada Robot00 Offline

Holy cow that injury could have been worse but luckily he will be able to make it.

On that same token, how the heck does he survive from the onslaught of beasts that are the pcm and the styx boy couldnt survive them mangheni females. His death changed the whole landscape of sabi sands. So sad for him and even sadder for his bro bboy nkuhuma alone forever
1 user Likes Robot00's post