There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage

Ttimemarti Offline

(06-07-2023, 02:07 AM)criollo2mil Wrote: It’s amazing to see how bulked up the Kambula YMs 1 and 2 have become…..it seems they are indeed still w their older coalition partner.  I hear he’s possibly from pretoriuskop pride he was part of 5 brothers but I know very little about that area.

PC Louise Howa

Does K1 and K2 have the sniptail

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 06-08-2023, 06:12 PM by criollo2mil )

(06-07-2023, 07:30 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: Does K1 and K2 have the sniptail

K2

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

I saw a video ( it was sent to me so I don't have a link ) of the Kambula males and one had a very bad limp, is anyone aware of what may have happened with him? Maybe it's the same one injured by Gijimas? If so I imagine that Gijimas crippled him for good and he'll be one of those limper males who get better at some times before getting worse again and so on for the rest of his life.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

United States T_Ferguson Offline
( This post was last modified: 06-10-2023, 02:59 AM by T_Ferguson )

(06-10-2023, 12:19 AM)Mapokser Wrote: I saw a video ( it was sent to me so I don't have a link ) of the Kambula males and one had a very bad limp, is anyone aware of what may have happened with him? Maybe it's the same one injured by Gijimas? If so I imagine that Gijimas crippled him for good and he'll be one of those limper males who get better at some times before getting worse again and so on for the rest of his life.

There is this from a few hours ago apparently...

6 users Like T_Ferguson's post

Contributor
( This post was last modified: 06-10-2023, 02:34 AM by criollo2mil )

(06-10-2023, 12:19 AM)Mapokser Wrote: I saw a video ( it was sent to me so I don't have a link ) of the Kambula males and one had a very bad limp, is anyone aware of what may have happened with him? Maybe it's the same one injured by Gijimas? If so I imagine that Gijimas crippled him for good and he'll be one of those limper males who get better at some times before getting worse again and so on for the rest of his life.

I suspect this is the sighting?

Third vid is the limping boy .  

credit is: Dan Hirschowitz

8 users Like criollo2mil's post

United States book1206 Offline

(06-10-2023, 02:32 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:

First video:  K5 vs DM Talamati boy
Second:    K4 waited for K5 and K6.
Third:       K6 chased 2nd Talamati boy.

There is no sign K3 (the one crippled by Gijimas) and Nkuhuma
3 users Like book1206's post

Ttimemarti Offline

(06-10-2023, 05:40 AM)book1206 Wrote:

First video:  K5 vs DM Talamati boy
Second:    K4 waited for K5 and K6.
Third:       K6 chased 2nd Talamati boy.

There is no sign K3 (the one crippled by Gijimas) and Nkuhuma
So the blonde talamati boys is badly injured?

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Not suprising, only 3 Kambulas are bullying 2 Talamatis.

Hope Blonde Talamati got away.

Talamatis should accept NK, without him, chances they become territorial in SS are quite slim (unless they target S8 male, which they prob wont as he has their natal territory).
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(06-10-2023, 07:06 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: So the blonde talamati boys is badly injured?

He has been in poor/skinny condition for months, unfortunatley, i think he contracted some disease.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

Was it on Londolozi or in western sector?
1 user Likes Potato's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(06-10-2023, 07:12 PM)Potato Wrote: Was it on Londolozi or in western sector?

Londolozi.

United States GhostCatP-22 Offline

Hopefully he just gets beat up a bit but the Kambulas are serious boys. How did blonde talamati Khanya get a leg/knee injury? Last week he looked great! 
Just wondering on the limping kambula what leg of his was injured?

Mwk85 Offline
( This post was last modified: 06-13-2023, 12:39 PM by Mwk85 Edit Reason: Added additional content )

Nkuhuma male back in the west and with the Ximhungwes again. He has a bit of a limp with the right rear leg as well.

*This image is copyright of its original author

*This image is copyright of its original author

https://instagram.com/stories/lionsighti...M2M3MzIxNA==
4 users Like Mwk85's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

Thats not the greatest news. 
Not only this means that his latest attempt at joining a coalition failed again. It also endangers him should the PCmales find him. Especially if that limp is bad enough.
3 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Contributor

(06-13-2023, 02:05 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: Thats not the greatest news. 
Not only this means that his latest attempt at joining a coalition failed again. It also endangers him should the PCmales find him. Especially if that limp is bad enough.

I echo these sentiments exactly
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post