There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast

Backwater king april 014
*This image is copyright of its original author

animal enthusiast

Backwater king again ap 2014

animal enthusiast

Akash again april 014

1 user Likes Rage2277's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

(04-22-2014, 11:46 PM)'Pckts' Wrote: Nice info Apollo. I wonder who got into it with the blue eyed male.

Who would dare fight Jai, if jai has those wounds I would love to see what the other tiger looks like, if he is alive that is.

How old is Wagdohs daughter?
Waghdoh is a minimum of 3-4 times her size. IMO

Blue eyed male got into several fights which resulted in these injuries, he fought with BT1 son of the late Jhurjhura tigress.

Unfortunately there is another unknown male tiger strong enough to challenge jai and injure him.

Wagdoh's daughter sonam is 3 years old (3 yrs and 1 month to be precise), she got into a fight with another tiger and was badly mauled in her right eye and head, right now she is spending her time with daddy wagdoh for protection and comfort. Here is a pic of injured Sonam

2 users Like Apollo's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

Tyson from Corbett NP at 3 years old

Sultan from Ranthambore NP

Unnis in Rajbagh

T28 male from Ranthambore NP

T25 male and T19 femal mating in ranthambore

Maya the Pandherpauni Queen of Tadoba NP

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

(04-25-2014, 04:17 PM)'Apollo' Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 11:46 PM)'Pckts' Wrote: Nice info Apollo. I wonder who got into it with the blue eyed male.

Who would dare fight Jai, if jai has those wounds I would love to see what the other tiger looks like, if he is alive that is.

Blue eyed male got into several fights which resulted in these injuries, he fought with BT1 son of the late Jhurjhura tigress.

Unfortunately there is another unknown male tiger strong enough to challenge jai and injure him.

Wagdoh's daughter sonam is 3 years old (3 yrs and 1 month to be precise), she got into a fight with another tiger and was badly mauled in her right eye and head, right now she is spending her time with daddy wagdoh for protection and comfort. Here is a pic of injured Sonam

Wow, she got badly mauled. I wonder which tiger did this to her, and they better hope to god that dada doesn't find them. haha

I really want to know who is going at with Jai right now, that must be another amazing looking tiger.

Akash is awesome, his stripe pattern and vibrant colors are great. I love the photo with the deer photo bombing him.

1 user Likes Pckts's post

animal enthusiast

that image of jai is when he still resided in nagzira

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

Video of Choti Tara

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=269775489860904

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

Here is a example to show how tall central Indian bengals are

This is the same vechicle used for safaris in Bhandavgarh and the guy standing next to it is 6'2" (6 feet 2 inches) in height.

Now compare it with a tigress from Bhandavgarh, this will clearly show how tall these tigers are

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

(04-27-2014, 12:14 AM)'Pckts' Wrote:

Wow, she got badly mauled. I wonder which tiger did this to her, and they better hope to god that dada doesn't find them. haha

I really want to know who is going at with Jai right now, that must be another amazing looking tiger.

The picture of Jai was taken when he was in Nagzira.
Jai was injured when he had a fight with his father Dendu

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

Tiger from South India

Munna 

Birjani tigress

This is the male tiger from Pench popularly known as 'BMW' because of a similar marking on the hind leg

T28

Machli

Gabbar

animal enthusiast

Gabbar Leopard face april 2014

1 user Likes Rage2277's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

I have been seeing more and more pictures of the BMW male.
Do you know his back story?
He looks to be a big prime male tiger.

Bigcat Enthusiast

(04-27-2014, 09:47 PM)'Apollo' Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:14 AM)'Pckts' Wrote:

The picture of Jai was taken when he was in Nagzira.
Jai was injured when he had a fight with his father Dendu

Ok, thatnks for clearing that up. It wont be long till jai defeats dendu I think. He just needs to gain some confidence and realize his power. He is a huge looking tiger.

Bigcat Enthusiast

Here is my favorite image of how tall Tigers can be.
Here is Raja