There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India

L-954 Offline

*This image is copyright of its original author

DB3 male from Kanha 

credits to https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj4sHvBPz1S/...mMyMTA2M2Y=
3 users Like L-954's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Bajrang of Tadoba

CM

3 users Like Pckts's post

L-954 Offline

Beautiful shot of The male T-120 from Ranthambore 

Credits to https://www.instagram.com/p/CjrkIKnrsJf/...mMyMTA2M2Y=
2 users Like L-954's post

L-954 Offline
( This post was last modified: 10-31-2022, 08:28 PM by L-954 )

T-60 female from in Ranthambore

Credits to https://www.instagram.com/p/CkM6QEzJpvK/...mMyMTA2M2Y=

L-954 Offline

Neela nala Male of Kanha! 

Credits to https://www.instagram.com/p/CjdPM6gv9q9/...mMyMTA2M2Y=

India DaveB Offline

(10-31-2022, 08:43 AM)L-954 Wrote:
T-60 male from in Ranthambore

Credits to https://www.instagram.com/p/CkM6QEzJpvK/...mMyMTA2M2Y=

I guess the ID 'T-60' of Ranthambore is for a Female (Jr.Indu) not male.
1 user Likes DaveB's post

L-954 Offline

@DaveB 

My bad, i got little confused and thought It was a male Tiger

India DaveB Offline

Paras showing off his Canines - Tadoba Oct22

Kuraigad - Sept22

3 users Like DaveB's post

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert
( This post was last modified: 11-05-2022, 06:11 AM by Roflcopters )

Male tiger from Sauraha, Chitwan - Sep/2022

same male Oct/2022

male tiger from Chitwan - Oct/2022

Tiger from Bardiya - Dec/2021

Chitwan tiger with a kill - early 2022

Corbett tigress - Oct/2022

T66 tigress from Chorbahuli gate, Pench MH - Oct/2022

Tigress from Kabini with her kill. Oct/2022

T123 tigress from kerwa hills - Oct/2022

Pinstripe male from Kaziranga - early 2022

Ranga from Sirkheda Zone - Oct/2022

Chota Matka - Oct/2022

new male sighted in Mamla buffer last week 

Natraj from zari peth buffer - May/2022

Neela Nala male from Kanha - Oct/2022

Male tiger from Pench, Sillari. Nov/2022
6 users Like Roflcopters's post

India DaveB Offline

@Roflcopters , is there any info available on Natraj's Lineage?

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert
( This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 03:15 AM by Roflcopters )

(11-05-2022, 08:32 PM)DaveB Wrote: @Roflcopters , is there any info available on Natraj's Lineage?

he was first seen in Agarzari, back in 2019. believed to have travelled from the Andhari river side of the forest. 
he was pushed out by Khali and was never seen again. last year, he resurfaced in Keslaghat and looks like he has settled down in that area. 

Aug/30/2019 pic

at this rate, i wonder how long Shiva would continue to visit these areas. seems like Keslaghat has a few males now. Taru is also expanding on a massive scale and was seen in Mamla buffer as well. these are all areas where Shiva has been known to visit outside of Kolsa range. there’s struggle taking place similar to what we witnessed in Khali’s bid to take over entire buffer in his time. Taru is systematically capturing all these areas by fighting every male he comes in contact with. he had a run-in with Ambeutara male near Irai backwaters and believed to have crushed him without much effort. Bajrang also took his first major loss from Taru. his cubs with Choti Madhu may not survive at this rate. no sightings of Bajrang still as per Tadoba FD. Raaka from Mamla buffer also hasn’t been sighted and it’s now confirmed that Taru was trying to expand all the way to Mamla buffer. presence of another huge male was recorded in Mamla buffer last week. which leads me to believe that Mamla and entire buffer is gearing up for a war. may the strongest tiger win. 

Taru 

post by Er Arafat Siddiqui

May the legend of deity Taru live forever!!!!

The muscle man and the new guy in-charge of Agarzari-Dewada-Adegaon-Junona-Mamla.

Lucky to have met him exclusively for an hour.

Taru Male.
TATR Buffers, Dewada Gate.
4th Nov Evening.

male #2 (sighted in Agarzari last month and Mamla buffer in October) 

Aug/2022 in Agarzari

Sep/2022 - Agarzari buffer

Oct/29/2022 - Mamla buffer

next few months will be very interesting. fingers crossed.
4 users Like Roflcopters's post

India DaveB Offline

@Roflcopters . Thanks for sharing. 

Wow that's a lot of stuff happening. Taru seems to be on a mission......The image that you shared above (Sep/2022 - Agarzari buffer) is of Junior Khali I think right?

Looks like a bit of a worrying scenario for Shiva as I heard that even Dadhiyal was sighted in Kolsa area? Not sure how reliable that info is but if it is true then Kuwani and Shiva's cubs also need to be careful as there are too many threats looming around. Kuwani already has had a fight with Jr Mowgli few months back I guess?
1 user Likes DaveB's post

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert
( This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 12:45 PM by Roflcopters )

(11-06-2022, 10:29 AM)DaveB Wrote: @Roflcopters . Thanks for sharing. 

Wow that's a lot of stuff happening. Taru seems to be on a mission......The image that you shared above (Sep/2022 - Agarzari buffer) is of Junior Khali I think right?

Looks like a bit of a worrying scenario for Shiva as I heard that even Dadhiyal was sighted in Kolsa area? Not sure how reliable that info is but if it is true then Kuwani and Shiva's cubs also need to be careful as there are too many threats looming around. Kuwani already has had a fight with Jr Mowgli few months back I guess?

Taru and the new male might be Khali’s sons, however after running the database. none of Khali’s cubs from known females matched with their facial markings. Khali had a big territory and also mated with females outside of the tourism zone and many suspect that they could be the male cubs from one of those females. more confirmation is needed. maybe Tadoba FD can verify these claims in the future.

Dadiyal has been a regular visitor in Kolsa for quite sometime as his area is just north of Kolsa range. he doesn’t own any territory there but sneaks in every now and then. i reckon since the arrival of Ranga (Katezari’s grandson) V7 aka Veerapan has already been ousted and Dadiyal may be on his way out. Chota Mowgli was pushed out of Kolsa range by Shiva after his encounter with Kuhani female in May/2022 of this year. Shiva is also old now and it wouldn’t surprise me if he loses his territory at any given moment. traffic of young males is very high and the oldschool veterans on the landscape are slowly starting to change. it’s sad for the cubs but it’s really just the jungle rules.

if you look at the map, Sirkheda is just north of Kolsa. look at CM’s territory from Bhanuskhendi, Nimdehla, Ramdegi, Navegaon and all the way up to Alijanjha and parts of Kolara buffer. Taru’s new territory is Agarzari, Irai backwaters, Adegaon, Dewada, Junona and from the looks of it Mamla buffer as well. Shiva’s territory is majority of Kolsa range (small portion shared with Mowgli’s brother aka original Paras) all the way to Zari peth buffer, Keslaghat and parts of Mamla buffer. since Bajrang is down for the count. i will leave him out of this.
2 users Like Roflcopters's post

India DaveB Offline

(11-06-2022, 12:37 PM)Roflcopters Wrote:
(11-06-2022, 10:29 AM)DaveB Wrote: @Roflcopters . Thanks for sharing. 

Taru and the new male might be Khali’s sons, however after running the database. none of Khali’s cubs from known females matched with their facial markings. Khali had a big territory and also mated with females outside of the tourism zone and many suspect that they could be the male cubs from one of those females. more confirmation is needed. maybe Tadoba FD can verify these claims in the future.

Dadiyal has been a regular visitor in Kolsa for quite sometime as his area is just north of Kolsa range. he doesn’t own any territory there but sneaks in every now and then. i reckon since the arrival of Ranga (Katezari’s grandson) V7 aka Veerapan has already been ousted and Dadiyal may be on his way out. Chota Mowgli was pushed out of Kolsa range by Shiva after his encounter with Kuhani female in May/2022 of this year. Shiva is also old now and it wouldn’t surprise me if he loses his territory at any given moment. traffic of young males is very high and the oldschool veterans on the landscape are slowly starting to change. it’s sad for the cubs but it’s really just the jungle rules.

if you look at the map, Sirkheda is just north of Kolsa. look at CM’s territory from Bhanuskhendi, Nimdehla, Ramdegi, Navegaon and all the way up to Alijanjha and parts of Kolara buffer. Taru’s new territory is Agarzari, Irai backwaters, Adegaon, Dewada, Junona and from the looks of it Mamla buffer as well. Shiva’s territory is majority of Kolsa range (small portion shared with Mowgli’s brother aka original Paras) all the way to Zari peth buffer, Keslaghat and parts of Mamla buffer. since Bajrang is down for the count. i will leave him out of this.

Great information @Roflcopters . Interesting times ahead!

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

Mohini tigress from Kanha - Oct/2022

Jr Bajrang from Kanha - Oct/2022

T120/Yoda/Ganesh from Ranthambore - Nov/2022

Kaziranga male - March/2019

Pilibhit male - June/2022