There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions: Knowledge sharing

Korea, Republic of veritas Offline

Kind brother! It's an honor to answer my troublesome question!
I'm not used to using this place, so I've been wondering what button I have to press to register my answer for a few days and how I can write a new one.?

I am very sorry for sending you my appreciation late!!??

I wonder the standard of euthanasia for wild lions.
I read that one lion was euthanized to stop his suffering.

I understand that human intervention is minimal, but I am sometimes confused.

For example...
There are too many videos of mapogos being eaten alive on YouTube in the past.

The video of Mr.t and kinkytail's death is still very widespread with suggestive phrases.

But a security officer in the past said he shot more than 15 lions wounded by mapogos to stop suffering.

Does euthanasia have a discriminatory treatment even for lions that obviously have no further chance of recovery?

It's not easy to understand that someone has to suffer and suffer until their lives are cut short by euthanasia.

I'm following tintswalo and redrods these days and they're caught in a trap.

The noose was cut off and released, but no treatment was received, and Nclie, who was originally the most dominant, was ostracized in the group.

Shouldn't a lion injured by a human be helped?

I don't know the structure of the African safari.

All accommodations look luxurious and expensive, but since they are privately owned, is there no punishment for treating lions any way?

Lions are known as endangered wildlife.
In Korea, if you raise a lion or buy a trophy decoration, you should go to jail immediately! It's a crime!

But when I see what's going on in Sabisand and Manyerity, I think I'm often caught in a trap and poached.

Doesn't the government have any legal authority over this land?
What should I read to learn about the structure of South Africa's lion safari? 

If it's privately owned land, why don't you make efforts to prevent poaching, such as iron fences?
It is inhumane not to treat a poor lion injured by a human being when he would make a fortune watching the lion.

Are antibiotics or disinfectants extremely expensive there? Do they leave the medicine because it is too expensive?

You can buy antibiotics or disinfectant spray in Korea for only 1 to 3 dollars.It's not even a day's worth. At least three days' worth of capacity.

I saw several Lodge websites of Savi Sand and I was so surprised to see the accommodation fee. With my salary, I don't think I'll have a chance to see these beautiful lions in person until I die.I'm sad.

Messages In This Thread
Lions: Knowledge sharing - Charan Singh - 01-25-2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - Tr1x24 - 02-02-2023, 10:04 PM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - Tr1x24 - 02-02-2023, 10:28 PM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - BA0701 - 02-02-2023, 11:04 PM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - Tr1x24 - 02-02-2023, 11:09 PM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - afortich - 02-02-2023, 11:45 PM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - BigLion39 - 02-03-2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - Tr1x24 - 02-03-2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - veritas - 02-03-2023, 02:40 PM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - Tr1x24 - 02-03-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Lions: Knowledge sharing - veritas - 02-05-2023, 01:55 PM