There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
The Java Tiger (Panthera tigris sondaica)

Guatemala GuateGojira Offline
Expert & Researcher

@peter, I need your help, again. Like

I was reading in page No. 172 that Mazák, like me, believed that the Javanese tiger was as large as the South China tiger, based in the skull size. So if there is no problem, I will like to know if you could post the pages about the skull size, body size and weights of the South China tigers?

Besides, I will like to see the page 173 and 176, which are the complement for the Bali tiger. I am using all this data to reconstruct the size (for my comparison image) like the base, because there is so little data.

Finally, I don't want to sound harnessed, but if possible, could you put also the pages of the Caspian and the Indochinese tiger? I have not made the one of the Indochinese tiger so it will be perfect, and although the image of the Caspian tiger is already done, I will like to corroborate the data that Mazák found and presented.

Sorry for disturb you too much, but for tiger records, you are the best source.

For advance, thanks for any help.
1 user Likes GuateGojira's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Java Tiger (Panthera sondaica) - GuateGojira - 09-30-2015, 08:17 AM
Return of The Java Tiger? - phatio - 05-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Bali Tigers in Color - phatio - 02-03-2021, 09:02 PM