There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware of hackers: Stay safe from hacking

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 08-25-2014, 02:54 PM by peter )

Ptigris/Paul

You key-logged me and took my identity. You also key-logged others. Before you destroyed the Yuku forums, you crapped the best threads with garbage only able to grow in minds that compare to those who got their chance 75 years ago.  

Some of those affected by the destruction you created decided to start another forum. They are good people driven by real passion for something quickly disappearing right in front of our eyes. Through their forum, they offer those who live in wild country a voice. These people give it their best and will continue to do so. Many appreciate their effort and their number will continue to grow. 

This week, you decided to pay them a visit. Before you was able to drop your garbage, you was seen. Before you was deleted, you was invited to get out of your cage and communicate about the black mass that replaced your soul. Just long enough to get the information needed. 

Where I come from, creatures like you are considered worse than those who prey on the helpless. Out of any law, they are.

The people you targeted over the years were affected. To say some of them bear a grudge would be a serious understatement. This week, you added at least four more to the long list.  

Your goal was to get noticed. You was. You wanted attention. You got it. You could regret the day you decided to enter the world of others if you continue. They are angry and I mean angry. You have no idea. 

Because I'm the one who initiated the search, they talk to me. In spite of what happened, I decided against the proposals. My aim is this forum and not anger. It could open doors of rooms I don't want to see. But I will say this to you. Go the other way. And never ever return.
1 user Likes peter's post

Messages In This Thread
Stay safe from hacking - sanjay - 03-29-2014, 02:00 AM
USE STRONG PASSWORD - sanjay - 03-31-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Warning !!!!! Beware of the Hacker - peter - 08-24-2014, 04:07 AM