There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware of hackers: Stay safe from hacking

United States P Tigris Offline
Banned

(08-22-2014, 08:22 AM)peter Wrote: If it was about a war against lion posters, why was Copters forum (with tigers featuring) finished? Why was the tiger-extinction thread in AVA finished? Why is this forum targeted? This isn't about lions and tigers, but something entirely different. There are more loopholes and all point in one direction. 

No loopholes in my mind. Rofl's AVA was never targeted - when the forums were hacked repeaditly, yuku shut down powers of all forums. Rofl's - or better, WC's - AVA  was never targeted. It was easily hackable, but never was.

Again, no loopholes when you know the full story. WC and Vitel got into several fights while these hackings were going on, and that resulted in Rofl being hacked, but not used as a tool of destruction for his forum. To this day, I suppose he has control to destroy Rofl's AVA, but he doesn't. Not even getting it deleted.

Rofl challenged Vitel in the beginning, which also egged Vitel on. While he had nothing against him at first, a tension built.

Why was this forum targeted? Simple - it houses Jinen, Chaos, etc.

I spoke to Vitel not too long ago, and I got a feeling of his anticipations. No - don't blame me for not giving alert, I didn't know what he wanted to pinpoint, and if he was serious.
Why have I talked to him? He's gotten all my info illegally, I really don't have a choice sometimes. Might as well ride the wave.

That's it. Period. Very simple, yet very confusing. So much posters here don't know, sadly. It's been quite a ride for me, almost numbing me. When we can agree on things, I can disclose much more.

Messages In This Thread
Stay safe from hacking - sanjay - 03-29-2014, 02:00 AM
USE STRONG PASSWORD - sanjay - 03-31-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Warning !!!!! Beware of the Hacker - P Tigris - 08-22-2014, 08:32 AM