There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(10-02-2022, 06:58 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: who other lion in video on the grass ? so your saying 2 of s26 male are dead ?
Nope. 
One is gone for sure. 
The youngest one
1 user Likes DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

A young cub is eating killed male lion

6 users Like DARK MANE's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(10-02-2022, 05:29 PM)WARRIOR7 Wrote:
(07-10-2022, 05:39 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(07-10-2022, 04:42 AM)WARRIOR7 Wrote: Apparently the shishangeni is only limping .

Have both been seen? There was a lot of blood on the Gomondwane males for a slight limp.

(10-02-2022, 05:09 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @WARRIOR7 Sanparks moved the body and then put it back nearby and today young lions are taking turns feeding, will have the pics of the Young ones soon.

Oh okay thought so , looked exactly like him at the pond.
I believe he is the s26 lion , what are your thoughts ??? Some are saying he was the Intruder , not a S26 male.

@"Brahimlegend" is now hearing that the second injured S26 has also passed, and is waiting for verification. We will have to wait for answers as to what has happened.
5 users Like BA0701's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

My friend just saw darkmane s26 he isn't dead he got up and was chased by buffalo just now not sure why that youtube said he passed too
9 users Like Brahim's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(10-02-2022, 09:41 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: A young cub is eating killed male lion

he could be eating his father s26 male
1 user Likes kobe8jf1234's post

BigLion39 Offline

This is so confusing. WTH happened over there? Are there 2 dead or 1 dead. I know the big s26 male is injured. So confused.
6 users Like BigLion39's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(10-02-2022, 03:39 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: It's a mystery, Makhohlola males don't come this far west, and Mathekenyane males were seen near Jock recently chasing those 4 young Jock breakaway boys so yeah everyone isn't sure who could do this, apparently those 5 young H5/ Gomondwane males were seen also around.

could they fought with 3 renosterkoppies males the oldest one had injuries recently ? or mejen males or there too far ?
1 user Likes kobe8jf1234's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-02-2022, 10:06 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: My friend just saw darkmane s26 he isn't dead he got up and was chased by buffalo just now not sure why that youtube said he passed too

I think they "assumed" that, as he was lying down for a while.

Looks like he only got bite on his spine, it doesn't look like life threatning.
5 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-02-2022, 10:47 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: could they fought with 3 renosterkoppies males the oldest one had injuries recently ? or mejen males or there too far ?

No, too far.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Hairy tummy Offline

This is confusing, Can anybody confirm what is actually factual at this moment in time?
3 users Like Hairy tummy's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(10-03-2022, 01:03 AM)Hairy tummy Wrote: This is confusing, Can anybody confirm what is actually factual at this moment in time?

From my understanding, one of the S26 males has been killed, and another injured in an obvious fight. Nothing has been confirmed as to who they fought with, yet.
6 users Like BA0701's post

Gavskrr Offline

This photo was posted today, I guess it shouldn't be that old, Blondie Renosterkoppie, but I haven't seen any sightings of your other brother in a while.
Credits: Adam Zimmerman
" target="_blank" class="post_link">
12 users Like Gavskrr's post

BigLion39 Offline

Someone's saying in page "lion dynamics of Kruger, timbivadi, and Sabi Sands" that the dead male is NOT an s26 male. Not saying I believe him, just saying he's correcting me and saying it is NOT and s26. 

- not talking about the injured big s26 male.
4 users Like BigLion39's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 04:07 PM by Brahim )

Darkmane s26 with 3 females today. One female is injured, another theory is the pride killed s26.
4 users Like Brahim's post

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

(10-03-2022, 04:02 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Darkmane s26 with 3 females today. One female is injured, another theory is the pride killed s26.

That never really happens, I'm yet to see even a single case of a healthy male getting directly killed by a pride in the wild.
3 users Like sik94's post