There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(07-26-2022, 12:39 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: so better to take a screenshot of it and post a picture here.
Sure sir, I have been trying this so many times.
I know now it's been quite a few times when group members adviced not to use FB links. In recent weeks, I don't know why third last button in the tool menu ( which is used for uploading pics) is disabled for me. 
Even in half an hour image is not uploaded

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(07-26-2022, 02:01 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Sure sir, I have been trying this so many times.
I know now it's been quite a few times when group members adviced not to use FB links. In recent weeks, I don't know why third last button in the tool menu ( which is used for uploading pics) is disabled for me. 

Not sure, are your internet ok? Usually pictures dont want to upload if internet is bad. Other then that, there should be no problem.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(07-26-2022, 02:01 PM)DARK MANE Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 12:39 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: so better to take a screenshot of it and post a picture here.
Sure sir, I have been trying this so many times.

A few times I have had things hang like that, it was almost always my AV causing the issue. Maybe check your firewall logs, see if you have traffic being blocked (best to do this while you are trying to perform an upload. Perhaps you need to open a port or permit a URL?

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Vurhami male Mo
Credit: Herman Steynberg

Attached Files Image(s)

17 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Renosterkoppie males
11 users Like Brahim's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

(07-27-2022, 03:32 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Vurhami male Mo
Credit: Herman Steynberg

Any info on where he was been relocated to?
1 user Likes Mdz123's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@Mdz123 he's near s25/s119 still close to mjejane and malelane
5 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 01:16 PM by Brahim )

Great throwback posted today of Makulu Madoda in 2007. This would be one year before he fathered the famous One Eyed King Moria Madoda. He would die in 2017 at 17 years old fighting his 3 Gransons the Hoedspruit males who still rule Kapama now.
Credit: Peter Dittrich

Attached Files Image(s)

12 users Like Brahim's post

Australia WARRIOR7 Offline

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgeYp8QsH5Z/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Attached Files Image(s)

7 users Like WARRIOR7's post

Apparently the Shishangeni males are fine. 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgeujchKS...mMyMTA2M2Y=

Attached Files Image(s)

4 users Like WARRIOR7's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(07-28-2022, 01:03 PM)WARRIOR7 Wrote: Apparently the Shishangeni males are fine. 

Thats South Shinshageni, different male and different area.
7 users Like Tr1x24's post

TR1x24
Oh okay.... in that instagram post I was reading the comments,  they were referring to that fight so they were assuming they were the shish that fought against Gowondmane males... 
Confusing .....
3 users Like WARRIOR7's post

Oh okay... got told on instagram that " that's the partner of the Eastern Bank Male & formed a partnership name Afsaal Coalition " .... 
Okay got it now.
....lol
3 users Like WARRIOR7's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

2 hippo pools males today, the 2 that were younger than the 4 older hippo Pool males (2 in mjejane and 1 with s28 males and old lubye)

Attached Files Image(s)

11 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Blondie Renosterkoppies male:

Photo credits : a.z_photography_

*This image is copyright of its original author
10 users Like Tr1x24's post