There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@lionuk Jock says that pride is called Gabbro pride. Those Gabbro males were always 2 members, they were seen a couple times this year, last sighting was a video few months back of them with their 3 sisters captured by Louise Strauss
5 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

2 Oldest of the 6 Kambula young males seem to have joined up in Kruger, seen yesterday on the h1-1.
Credit: Arimarcus & Lindsay Rae

Attached Files Image(s)

17 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

So Malelane rangers are saying Berg en dal / Young Jocks did fight with Mjejane males and Mjejane lost and retreated north.
12 users Like Brahim's post

United Kingdom lionuk Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 07-23-2022, 03:36 PM by lionuk )

(07-23-2022, 02:21 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: So Malelane rangers are saying Berg en dal / Young Jocks did fight with Mjejane males and Mjejane lost and retreated north.
What happened to S118 pride, are they okay?
2 users Like lionuk's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Yeah thats what people are wondering if cubs are dead or not
1 user Likes Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Mluwati males Blondie & Madala with Kumana pride & 1/9 Sons last month satara tshokwane tar road
Credit: Want die kruger wildtuin lewe

Attached Files Image(s)

10 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

1/3 Sweni pride males
Credit: Want die kruger wildtuin lewe

Attached Files Image(s)

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Some of the 7 Sataras on Nwanetsi Road.
Credit: Want die kruger wildtuin lewe

Attached Files Image(s)

Australia WARRIOR7 Offline
( This post was last modified: 07-24-2022, 04:36 AM by WARRIOR7 )

These guys face structure is like the Skukuza/kumana males , well to me anyway. 
I have seen the first Lion before but for the life of me I can't remember who he is !

Does anyone know who they are ?

Thanks !
3 users Like WARRIOR7's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(07-23-2022, 06:36 PM)WARRIOR7 Wrote: These guys face structure is like the Skukuza/kumana males , well to me anyway. 
I have seen the first Lion before but for the life of me I can't remember who he is !

[video=youtube]https://https://youtu.be/W88nmg_HcIs[/video]

Thanks !

*This image is copyright of its original author

Because you put double "https://" in an adres to your video, your videos doesn't upload correctly.
3 users Like Potato's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 07-23-2022, 10:13 PM by BA0701 )

(07-23-2022, 02:21 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: So Malelane rangers are saying Berg en dal / Young Jocks did fight with Mjejane males and Mjejane lost and retreated north.

Such a strange occurrence, the big Mjejane mating while the one brother convalesces, and the third MIA entirely. Has there been any sighting of the third Mjejane since? Yes, the cubs are definitely of concern, I am not sure anyone saw this coming, not this quick.
3 users Like BA0701's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

is he badly in juried you think mjejane are going challenge them again ?
1 user Likes kobe8jf1234's post

Gavskrr Offline
magVarseVE

(07-23-2022, 06:36 PM)WARRIOR7 Wrote: These guys face structure is like the Skukuza/kumana males , well to me anyway. 

Thanks !

*This image is copyright of its original author

I believe it's the 2/3 lower sabie male. The male in front has a long face which is very characteristic.
5 users Like Gavskrr's post

United States BorntobeWild Offline

(07-23-2022, 04:06 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote: 2 Oldest of the 6 Kambula young males seem to have joined up in Kruger, seen yesterday on the h1-1.
Credit: Arimarcus & Lindsay Rae

Are these two young males Kambula #1 and #2?
2 users Like BorntobeWild's post

United Kingdom Mabingilane Offline

(07-24-2022, 12:08 AM)东方琳琅STD Wrote: these two young males Kambula #1 and #2?
Indeed they are
4 users Like Mabingilane's post