There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kambula/Ntsevu males

Belgium criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

Some context to the altercation

Attached Files Image(s)

10 users Like criollo2mil's post

Contributor
( This post was last modified: 07-20-2024, 07:36 PM by criollo2mil )

Calm before the storm.    

Taken prior to the altercations.

7 users Like criollo2mil's post

United States BA0701 Online
Super Moderator

(07-20-2024, 02:00 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: Some context to the altercation

Great information, and couldn't have come at a better time. Hopefully this may calm all of the talk about the status of the K4s.
2 users Like BA0701's post

Friarfan619 Offline

Is that the sister or 2 of rr girls??
1 user Likes Friarfan619's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 07-20-2024, 08:15 PM by Tr1x24 )

I think its safe to say that K5 is "warrior" of the group (so far atleast), this is like 3rd time he got mauled in not that long of time (unknown bite marks on his back legs earlier this year, then clash with PCMs and now with RRM), he also initiated attack on BDM on a buffalo kill not long ago.

This guy definetly doesnt shy away from a brawl.

He remainds me of Tinyo (possibly his dad), he was also like that in his coalition, not the most dominant, but most fierce with biggest heart.

Also, quite impressive that he managed to break free and flip around an experienced and strong fighter like RRM, while having his bro on his back, shows the strenght he posseses.
7 users Like Tr1x24's post

Mapokser Offline
Contributor

@Tr1x24 Kambulas had already defeated 2 BDM half a year ago.

Beating lone males like Kruger and RR is hardly a boost in confidence.

It is just surprising that RR gave them more trouble than the BDM.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 07-20-2024, 09:18 PM by Tr1x24 )

(07-20-2024, 08:53 PM)Mapokser Wrote: @Tr1x24 Kambulas had already defeated 2 BDM half a year ago.

Beating lone males like Kruger and RR is hardly a boost in confidence.

It is just surprising that RR gave them more trouble than the BDM.

BDMs clash was mostly based on roars and intimidation, without throwing pounches, as BDMs just give up.

After that they lost every encounter vs territorial males.

So chasing 2 territorial males in span of week is definetly boost for their confidence.

RRM had support of his pride, unlike BDMs.

Adult females can be big help and distraction in clashes like this, if RRM was alone at waterhole, he would prob needed to flee immidiately against 4 males and female, it would be suicide otherwise (even this was risky move, he was kinda lucky that K4 made an mistake and didnt attacked him).
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Rui Ferreira Offline

(07-20-2024, 08:14 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: I think its safe to say that K5 is "warrior" of the group (so far atleast), this is like 3rd time he got mauled in not that long of time (unknown bite marks on his back legs earlier this year, then clash with PCMs and now with RRM), he also initiated attack on BDM on a buffalo kill not long ago.

This guy definetly doesnt shy away from a brawl.

He remainds me of Tinyo (possibly his dad), he was also like that in his coalition, not the most dominant, but most fierce with biggest heart.

Also, quite impressive that he managed to break free and flip around an experienced and strong fighter like RRM, while having his bro on his back, shows the strenght he posseses.

What about K6 the youngest of them, who was the one who apparently chased Red Road ( already tired RR yes), I think its worth to highlight that too, is it fair to say that he "saved the day" once again?
2 users Like Rui Ferreira's post

Ngonya Offline

(07-20-2024, 08:14 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: I think its safe to say that K5 is "warrior" of the group (so far atleast), this is like 3rd time he got mauled in not that long of time (unknown bite marks on his back legs earlier this year, then clash with PCMs and now with RRM), he also initiated attack on BDM on a buffalo kill not long ago.
Exactly, he seems like the 'trouble maker' / ' warrior' of the coalition. Hes important there, we can only hope he recovers well and fast.

(07-20-2024, 08:14 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: He remainds me of Tinyo (possibly his dad), he was also like that in his coalition, not the most dominant, but most fierce with biggest heart.
I don't like to discuss who fathered who but i can't help but never see lots of resemblance with Tinyo. I can clearly see it on K2, but never on the so said K5.

Meanwhile i can see some with Nsuku

*This image is copyright of its original author

*This image is copyright of its original author

photo credits to original authors

(07-20-2024, 09:16 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: BDMs clash was mostly based on roars and intimidation, without throwing pounches, as BDMs just give up.
I've never come to understand what exactly happened between Kambulas x Black Dam... Dind't they exchange blows in a night?

Didn't the smaller BDM started limping after a fight with another coalition?

I would be glad if anyone could briefly contextualize or indicate where I can find more info on it
4 users Like Ngonya's post

Mapokser Offline
Contributor

Btw after these recent events like K6 showing dominance to K3 for bullying their sister and now seemingly him chasing RR alone, as well as seeing how dark his mane is getting, I think K6 will be the most dominant in the future.

He is much younger than the others, has just entered "fighting/challenging" age, so he was always at a disadvantage, but once age stops being a factor I feel like he'll become the top dog.

He's the only one with a different mother and grandmother, he might be the most distinct genetically though he likely shares the same father while looks-wise K5 may have a different father himself.
2 users Like Mapokser's post

Mapokser Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 07-20-2024, 09:54 PM by Mapokser )

@Tr1x24 there was a fight though, and apparently 1v1 or 2v2, as K4 and bigger BDM had facial injuries after first clash, after that Kambulas chased and dominated BDM every single time with ease.

There was also that instance where 1 Kambula had bad injuries in the backlimbs and so did one of the BDM after they went to MalaMala, Ndhzengas were fine so it seems BDM caught a Kambula before the other Kambulas caught the BDM back.

Not to say that K4 only attacked because he thought his brother was winning, once he realized his brother was the one losing, he fled and RR chased him.
5 users Like Mapokser's post

Ngonya Offline
( This post was last modified: 07-21-2024, 05:08 AM by Ngonya )

(07-20-2024, 07:36 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: Taken prior to the altercations
just seen ur post. Those pics are from weeks ago im pretty sure.
K6 still had his wound on the eyebrow slighty open/not well healed.
2 users Like Ngonya's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(07-20-2024, 09:38 PM)Ngonya Wrote: I don't like to discuss who fathered who but i can't help but never see lots of resemblance with Tinyo. I can clearly see it on K2, but never on the so said K5.

Meanwhile i can see some with Nsuku

Wow, I never saw this picture of young Nsuku, they kinda look similar.

You might be on something.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Contributor

Vestment reports they’re mating

Attached Files Image(s)

5 users Like criollo2mil's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(07-21-2024, 03:50 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: Vestment reports they’re mating

Female on picture is their sister.

I guess other female is Talamati.