There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Othawa Pride

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

They were not with NK.
2 users Like Mapokser's post

United States T_Ferguson Offline

I assume in response to me.  I didn't have knowledge if they were, but if NK is with Skorro, sooner or later Skorro's girls will pop up there.  I don't think it went too well the last time.

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

The Two Othowas are apparently separated.  

A variety of versions as to what could have happened are circulating but for now I can only share that one was confirmed to be seen south of the river.

Attached Files Image(s)

3 users Like criollo2mil's post

(05-07-2024, 09:58 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: The Two Othowas are apparently separated.  

A variety of versions as to what could have happened are circulating but for now I can only share that one was confirmed to be seen south of the river.

I liked your post, but I don't want to like your post.  This is awful.  Are any of the versions involving the Mangheni, or Ridge's kids?

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

As long as they arr alive and well they'll reunite, but I'm afraid something happened.
2 users Like Mapokser's post

( This post was last modified: 05-08-2024, 12:34 AM by T_Ferguson Edit Reason: Recent update. )

(05-08-2024, 12:05 AM)Mapokser Wrote: As long as they arr alive and well they'll reunite, but I'm afraid something happened.

This is my take.  The only concern is they say one is south of the river, but no word of the other.  They are still too young to be by themselves.

A report was given that said, this news was not supposed to be shared yet, and do not contact rangers or anybody about this news. It said that for now, both are fine, and they are working on getting all of the details and an official report will release about them and their condition.

I guess we wait. Hopefully my trying to find out information didn't cause any troubles in the world of people with more connections than I have.
1 user Likes T_Ferguson's post

They are separated, but I guess ok for now.  They came in contact with other lions. Not seeing who.

3 users Like T_Ferguson's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(05-09-2024, 05:37 PM)T_Ferguson Wrote: They are separated, but I guess ok for now.  They came in contact with other lions. Not seeing who.

Both of them are seen?
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

(05-09-2024, 07:05 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(05-09-2024, 05:37 PM)T_Ferguson Wrote: They are separated, but I guess ok for now.  They came in contact with other lions. Not seeing who.

Both of them are seen?

From what I read yes, both are seen, but I believe they are on opposite sides of the River.

3 users Like T_Ferguson's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 05-10-2024, 04:45 AM by Mapokser )

I'm not entirely sure both have been seen, I think they're assuming both are fine because they could determine that the lions chasing them didn't catch them.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(05-09-2024, 10:27 PM)Mapokser Wrote: I'm not entirely sure both have been seen, I think they're assuming both are fine because they could determine that the lions chasing them didn't caught them.

this is my interpretation as well.

I do however know that lions did "not catch' them. but there is a paul harvey to the story yet to be made public.
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post

United Kingdom Vengeous Offline
New Join

(05-09-2024, 11:41 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(05-09-2024, 10:27 PM)Mapokser Wrote: I'm not entirely sure both have been seen, I think they're assuming both are fine because they could determine that the lions chasing them didn't caught them.

I do however know that lions did "not catch' them.   but there is a paul harvey to the story yet to be made public.

Paul Harvey? What does that mean?
1 user Likes Vengeous's post

(05-09-2024, 11:41 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:

I do however know that lions did "not catch' them.   but there is a paul harvey to the story yet to be made public.

Son of a....  this will break my heart.  For these girls to make it this far and then....
1 user Likes T_Ferguson's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

It does say they are both fine though.
Most likely they are just having trouble tracking them.

Its odd that they are making such a big deal out of it though. It kinda makes me wonder if the two attacked a Ximhungwe cub or something
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

Both Ximhungwe cubs are accounted for.

Maybe the PCM are the culprits which would explain them not revealing it. PCM have a bad reputation, especially recently after killing Chela and the NYM, so they don't want to make it worse by saying "yeah our resident males attacked more subadults".

Still the way people are talking about it might indicate they also had a run in with hyenas or had a bad hunt as well.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post