There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lions of Sabi Sands

Mapokser Offline
Contributor

She was seen mating with the larger PCM, not sure if the other one mated as well, I hope he did.

Most likely PCM are thr fathers.
2 users Like Mapokser's post

United Kingdom Vengeous Offline
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 07:59 PM by T I N O Edit Reason: link fixed )

" target="_blank" class="post_link">
3 users Like Vengeous's post

United Kingdom KM600 Offline

Apparently the PCMs had caught and injured one of the Kambula males yesterday.

4 users Like KM600's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 10:53 AM by Tr1x24 )

(04-12-2024, 10:45 AM)KM600 Wrote: Apparently the PCMs had caught and injured one of the Kambula males yesterday.

If this indeed happened yesterday, it doesnt mean its missing K6, who is missing since night from 6th to 7th.

Also lets wait more details on this, PCMs doesnt look like they have many new scratches on them, so even if the fight happened, it might not be too serious (lets hope).
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

K4 seen at EP yesterday, not sure how many with him:

*This image is copyright of its original author
7 users Like Tr1x24's post

United Kingdom KM600 Offline

(04-12-2024, 10:50 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(04-12-2024, 10:45 AM)KM600 Wrote: Apparently the PCMs had caught and injured one of the Kambula males yesterday.

Also lets wait more details on this, PCMs doesnt look like they have many new scratches on them, so even if the fight happened, it might not be too serious (lets hope).

Going forward this is great for the PCMs tho, no matter the update on the injured male, Kambulas know they’re not the ones to mess with. This altercation most likely happened in EP, given the Kambulas haven’t been to Singita recently so the PCMs must have sought them out.
1 user Likes KM600's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 02:37 PM by Tr1x24 )

Some update from guide Andrea's comments about situation.

Nobody saw the fight, but tracks of both parties where in the same area and Kambulas where scattered yesterday morning, so if clash happened, it was prob 2 nights ago (from 10th to 11th).

Yesterday afternoon some people saw injured Kambula male, but only with minor injuries on his back.

Today, neither party was found in Londolozi (some Kambulas seen in EP yesterday and PCMs prob returning back west).

Also, as @lionuk said in other thread, guide Jason said that Kambulas had encounter with Gijimas, some nights before this, but no injured male was spotted.

So its not clear who injured male is (is it missing K6 or not) or if Gijimas or PCMs did it.

I guess we have to wait and see next full sighting of Kambulas to see who is present and who is injured, good news is that injuries are apperantly only minor.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Mwk85 Offline
( This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 04:41 PM by Mwk85 Edit Reason: Corrected information )

Ridgenose's son and daughter. Great to see them looking good.

5 users Like Mwk85's post

Ngonya Away

The Kambula boy that was injured by the PCM
It looks like K5
6 users Like Ngonya's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(04-12-2024, 06:23 PM)Ngonya Wrote: The Kambula boy that was injured by the PCM
It looks like K5

Hope this boy recover fast and healthy soon.
3 users Like T I N O's post

Ttimemarti Offline

Wasn’t he the same one that was injured by the gijimas in the south a year ago if I recall… one was missing when they attacked the nkuhuma male
3 users Like Ttimemarti's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(04-12-2024, 08:09 PM)Ttimemarti Wrote: Wasn’t he the same one that was injured by the gijimas in the south a year ago if I recall… one was missing when they attacked the nkuhuma male

If i remember corrently, It was the Kambula #4 the one who was injured by the Gijima males in April 2023.
2 users Like T I N O's post

Ngonya Away

(04-12-2024, 08:09 PM)Ttimemarti Wrote: Wasn’t he the same one that was injured by the gijimas in the south a year ago if I recall…
(04-12-2024, 08:13 PM)Timbavati Wrote: If i remember corrently, It was the Kambula #4 the one who was injured by the Gijima males in April 2023
Im not sure which one was injured back then by Gijimas, but i remember in previous altercations this year it was said one of the brothers was injured, and it was K5, same boy that is injured now
K5, back in March 4th

5 users Like Ngonya's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(04-12-2024, 08:20 PM)Ngonya Wrote:
(04-12-2024, 08:09 PM)Ttimemarti Wrote: Wasn’t he the same one that was injured by the gijimas in the south a year ago if I recall…
(04-12-2024, 08:13 PM)Timbavati Wrote: If i remember corrently, It was the Kambula #4 the one who was injured by the Gijima males in April 2023
Im not sure which one was injured back then by Gijimas, but i remember in previous altercations this year it was said one of the brothers was injured, and it was K5, same boy that is injured now
K5, back in March 4th

Thank you! The Kambula #5 is the troublemaker of them. Tough guy!
5 users Like T I N O's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(04-12-2024, 08:09 PM)Ttimemarti Wrote: Wasn’t he the same one that was injured by the gijimas in the south a year ago if I recall… one was missing when they attacked the nkuhuma male
(04-12-2024, 08:13 PM)Timbavati Wrote: If i remember corrently, It was the Kambula #4 the one who was injured by the Gijima males in April 2023.

No, it was K3.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post