There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

United States widmerk Offline

Mjejane Males, pics from H3 5km North of Afsaal, then S23 close to the S114

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like widmerk's post

3 of the Mayumbula Males, by Muzandzeni Picnic Area S126 and S36, early morning Oct 14, 2023

Attached Files Image(s)

11 users Like widmerk's post

5 Mayumbula Males on a giraffe kill on the S36 a little North of Shimangwaneni water hole, Oct 16 2023

Attached Files Image(s)

12 users Like widmerk's post

Leubron males S125 a few km before S36 Oct 2023

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like widmerk's post

2 Males on a buffalo kill just East of Nsemeni Dam on the H7 on Oct 17, 2023, Not sure if this is Young Nkaya Pan & Old Ngotso? Or young Ngotso?

Attached Files Image(s)

4 users Like widmerk's post

( This post was last modified: 05-10-2024, 10:19 PM by widmerk )

Another series of the 5 Mayumbela males, still on the giraffe kill on the S36 Oct 18, 2023

Attached Files Image(s)

11 users Like widmerk's post

Male mating on the S28, about 7-9 km North of the H4-2, Oct 20, 2023, Eastern Gomondwane?

Attached Files Image(s)

7 users Like widmerk's post

Vurhami Young Males H4-2, South of S28, Oct 2023, Is the one on the left Zozo?

Attached Files Image(s)

4 users Like widmerk's post

Male on North side of H1-2, between Kruger Tablets and Leeupan, No idea who this is? Oct 2023 limping heavily but typical for lion.

Attached Files Image(s)

5 users Like widmerk's post

Madala Mluwati and 3 sons by Kumana Dam, Oct 2023, (thanks for the ID earlier Brahim), which one is Madala?

Attached Files Image(s)

7 users Like widmerk's post

2 Males just West of Lower Sable (One in pics, other bedded down). Not sure who this is.

Attached Files Image(s)

6 users Like widmerk's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(05-10-2024, 10:40 PM)widmerk Wrote: Madala Mluwati and 3 sons by Kumana Dam, Oct 2023, (thanks for the ID earlier Brahim), which one is Madala?

Madala isn’t is in the picture. Great shots!!
2 users Like T I N O's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(05-10-2024, 10:41 PM)widmerk Wrote: 2 Males just West of Lower Sable (One in pics, other bedded down). Not sure who this is.

He is part of the S79/Lower Sabie males, they’re the dominant males of the Lubyelubye pride as per Ricky da Fonseca

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(05-10-2024, 10:06 PM)widmerk Wrote: Leubron males S125 a few km before S36 Oct 2023

Absolutely beasts of Kruger!!

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(05-10-2024, 10:10 PM)widmerk Wrote: 2 Males on a buffalo kill just East of Nsemeni Dam on the H7 on Oct 17, 2023, Not sure if this is Young Nkaya Pan & Old Ngotso? Or young Ngotso?

Looks like the S90/Ngotso boys