There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
N'waswitshaka males

Mwk85 Offline

Close up view of them going at it and then what's seen in the above YouTube video.

4 users Like Mwk85's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(09-01-2024, 01:11 AM)NLAL11 Wrote:
(08-31-2024, 11:09 PM)BA0701 Wrote: It is not providing me a link, to share this, so I will just share the original link, as it is an Instagram Reels link. But, this is the Nwas going at it with each other, and they are going at it pretty good. Looks like Eorenji may have won this round.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_VMnotKf...Xntqeqwc0/

Is it different from the footage shared above? I can't view it as it's a private account.

Yeah, it is different, it is a little longer clip of the two of them actually fighting, but from the same incident. Part of the clip I shared is included in the video @Mwk85 just posted. So strange, but we are getting bits and pieces of the incident from many accounts, leaving it to us to try and piece together what happened.
3 users Like BA0701's post

Mwk85 Offline

(09-01-2024, 02:43 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(08-31-2024, 11:09 PM)BA0701 Wrote: It is not providing me a link, to share this, so I will just share the original link, as it is an Instagram Reels link. But, this is the Nwas going at it with each other, and they are going at it pretty good. Looks like Eorenji may have won this round.

Is it different from the footage shared above? I can't view it as it's a private account.

Yeah, it is different, it is a little longer clip of the two of them actually fighting, but from the same incident. Part of the clip I shared is included in the video @Mwk85 just posted. So strange, but we are getting bits and pieces of the incident from many accounts, leaving it to us to try and piece together what happened.

I didn't realize at the time when I shared my above post that the video was actually from two different individuals, thought it was from one person and they had just edited their recordings together, my bad. Individual named Bennett Mathonsi, is whom recorded them actually fighting but his page is private so I'm not able to see if he might have additional footage of the first part of said post above.
2 users Like Mwk85's post

Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 09-01-2024, 05:55 AM by BA0701 )

(09-01-2024, 05:43 AM)Mwk85 Wrote:
(09-01-2024, 02:43 AM)BA0701 Wrote:

I didn't realize at the time when I shared my above post that the video was actually from two different individuals, thought it was from one person and they had just edited their recordings together, my bad. Individual named Bennett Mathonsi, is whom recorded them actually fighting but his page is private so I'm not able to see if he might have additional footage of the first part of said post above.

No need to apologize, you've done nothing wrong, in fact I don't believe anyone has. We're all just trying to piece together what's happened, from the clips we're able to get. The link I shared was from Bennett's page, I just know I am following him and the video popped into my feed. I must have followed him after someone else posted something of his here. He has some really good content, but I just checked his page, and the short clip of the two of them going at it is the only one I see from this incident.
4 users Like BA0701's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Super Moderator

(09-03-2024, 10:37 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:

Just a couple of days ago, they were seen trailing the Kambula Pride, with empty bellies, now look at him, his belly couldn't hold another bite. Seems he got what he was looking for.
5 users Like BA0701's post

United Kingdom NLAL11 Offline

A brotherly greeting. Picture taken 14th July, credits to Kirst Joscelyne.

*This image is copyright of its original author
7 users Like NLAL11's post

Super Moderator

Posting for @Mapokser, the August MalaMala Report, borrowed from here:

https://malamala.com/monthly-game-reports/

This is my first time posting one of these reports, so my formatting seems off, sorry.

THE NDHZENGA MALES = 2
1 ADULT MALE ± 9 YEARS 6 MONTHS
1 ADULT MALE ± 9 YEARS 1 MONTH
WESTERN MALAMALA, FLOCKFIELD & CHARLESTON
Dominant over the Kambula.
First Encountered on MalaMala September 2020
(15 sightings)

There were fewer sightings of the Ndhzenga males this month, once again spending more of their time
with the Kambula pride than the Ntsevu Pride. This month they were challenged from the south by
the Nkuhlu coalition, but still managed to maintain their large territory.

Noteworthy sightings:
On the 1st, they were with the Kambula pride in the Tamboti Thickets and moved northwards
with them the next day, towards Tlebe Rocks.
They were at Old Dudley Crossing on the 5th and south of Plank’s Pan the next day.
One male was in the Tlebe Rocks Donga, east of the Mlowathi River on the 8th and the same
male was with the Kambula pride east of Campbell Koppies on the 11th.
On the 12th, they were both with the Kambula Pride at Kikilezihash Crossing, but the next day
they joined an Ntsevu lioness to the east of Campbell Koppies.
They joined both the Kambula and Ntsevu prides at a buffalo kill, west of MalaMala Camp on
the 17th, and were still with the Kambula pride at Mlowathi Dam on the 20th.
They were at the Mlowathi Spot on the 21st roaring in response to the Nkuhlu males further
south and joined the members of the Ntsevu Pride at Matumi Rocks on the 24th.
On the 29th, they were at Piccadilly Triangle and were north of Ostrich Koppies two days later.
1 user Likes BA0701's post