There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Large male tigers from India (Videos Only)

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 01:07 AM by Ashutosh )

@Pckts, I am pretty sure Sunaina is Naina’s daughter. She is from the previous litter. She is around 4 years old. Neela Nala male is T121 and he is also around 4.5 years old , so Sunaina is in the same age bracket. Naina and Bajrang mated in 2017 and I am guessing she is the only one of three which survived from that litter.

Here is Sunaina from June, 2020. She looks much bigger now.

Here is Naina’s daughter from the current litter. She is just as impressive as her brother Bahadur. She is called Mohini:

DJ and Uma’s male cub is looking great (Swipe to the 4th picture to see the male cub)

This cub of Banbehi from her last litter is making waves in Bandhavgarh. She has taken a chunk of Kajri’s territory:

This is a large male video thread. So here is Baisanghat. He is the definition of large:

1 user Likes Ashutosh's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

(11-13-2021, 12:39 AM)Ashutosh Wrote: @Pckts, I am pretty sure Sunaina is Naina’s daughter. She is from the previous litter. She is around 4 years old. Neela Nala male is T121 and he is also around 4.5 years old , so Sunaina is in the same age bracket. Naina and Bajrang mated in 2017 and I am guessing she is the only one of three which survived from that litter.

Here is Sunaina from June, 2020. She looks much bigger now.

Here is Naina’s daughter from the current litter. She is just as impressive as her brother Bahadur. She is called Mohini:

DJ and Uma’s male cub is looking great (Swipe to the 4th picture to see the male cub)

This cub of Banbehi from her last litter is making waves in Bandhavgarh. She has taken a chunk of Kajri’s territory:

This is a large male video thread. So here is Baisanghat. He is the definition of large:

I believe Link 8/Naina actually had 4 cubs in 2018

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 01:31 AM by Rage2277 )

(11-12-2021, 10:29 PM)Pckts Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 11:00 PM)Ashutosh Wrote: Sunaina is a large female. She is already bigger than her mother Naina. Very interested to see their offsprings. Jr Bajrang is good sized and already a dominant male in his zone.

Do you have any photos of her and Naina together because the Link 8 female is gigantic! 
She's the largest female Big Cat I've seen in person..

current litter of naina is mohini and two males bahadur and santaram her previous and first litter all cubs were killed as subs..here's sunaina in june 2020 naina's cubs were quite a bit smaller then 
*This image is copyright of its original author

animal enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 01:52 AM by Rage2277 )

so i checked out the video with naina and her first litter one of the cubs looks like sunaina i thought they were all killed so she's the only one who made it huh how sad and one of her bros  was huge they were'nt even 2 at the time  @Ashutosh @Pckts                                                                                                              

sunaina looks like the one after naina

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 02:45 AM by Ashutosh )

@Rage2277, Naina actually has 4 cubs in the current litter. I posted all of them in the Tigers of Central India thread post #1852. The two males are huge with Bahadur outsizing Santram. Whereas the boldest cub of the lot is Mohini. Her other sister was also given a name (I have forgotten). These two daughters have separated from their mother. While Mohini has taken up residence in the Kanha zone, I haven’t seen the sister as of yet.

Sunaina has only come onto the radar of tourists since last year. Her name kind of gives it away that she is Naina’s daughter. @Pckts says that Naina littered in 2018, I am certain I have seen pictures of Bajrang and Naina mating from 2017 and that timeline fits better. Very likely that they mated in late 2017 and littered in 2018. Sunaina most likely left her mother as soon as the cubs were attacked (even though it was premature) or that male tiger let the young tigress live as his competition were the young male cubs.

This exact scenario is also playing out in Tadoba currently. Maya’s litter of 4 has been reduced to 1 male cub and even he had to leave Maya prematurely to survive. I have asked around but I don’t know the intruding male.

animal enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 03:18 AM by Rage2277 )

(11-13-2021, 02:41 AM)Ashutosh Wrote: @Rage2277, Naina actually has 4 cubs in the current litter. I posted all of them in the Tigers of Central India thread post #1852. The two males are huge with Bahadur outsizing Santram. Whereas the boldest cub of the lot is Mohini. Her other sister was also given a name (I have forgotten). These two daughters have separated from their mother. While Mohini has taken up residence in the Kanha zone, I haven’t seen the sister as of yet.

Sunaina has only come onto the radar of tourists since last year. Her name kind of gives it away that she is Naina’s daughter. @Pckts says that Naina littered in 2018, I am certain I have seen pictures of Bajrang and Naina mating from 2017 and that timeline fits better. Very likely that they mated in late 2017 and littered in 2018. Sunaina most likely left her mother as soon as the cubs were attacked (even though it was premature) or that male tiger let the young tigress live as his competition were the young male cubs.

This exact scenario is also playing out in Tadoba currently. Maya’s litter of 4 has been reduced to 1 male cub and even he had to leave Maya prematurely to survive. I have asked around but I don’t know the intruding male.

i actually thought one of them went missing remember seeing four small cubs now as subs i usually see mohini and the boys.this must be her here..looks like a mix of naina and bajrang, she looks more like bajrang than the others

2 users Like Rage2277's post

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-19-2021, 01:50 PM by Ashutosh )

@Rage2277, is this Kanhaiya or the other male called Vittal kana (from what I have heard). Whoever he is, his skull is absolutely massive! Even Pannalal (T71 of Bandhavgarh migrated from Panna) had a massive skull.

Also, look out for the 2 male cubs of P141 who are about 21 months old and are big. They have already been named Baahubali and Bhalaldeva.

animal enthusiast

(11-19-2021, 01:43 PM)Ashutosh Wrote: @Rage2277, is this Kanhaiya or the other male called Vittal kana (from what I have heard). Whoever he is, his skull is absolutely massive! Even Pannalal (T71 of Bandhavgarh migrated from Panna) had a massive skull.

Also, look out for the 2 male cubs of P141 who are about 21 months old and are big. They have already been named Baahubali and Bhalaldeva.

he's p243 i wonder if they weighed him..also p141's boys look good but they're almost 2 yrs old ? seem a bit younger their mother still looks bigger than them

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-19-2021, 11:17 PM by Ashutosh )

@Rage2277, P141 littered in mid-July last year, so 16 months old not 21. But, they already have names. P243 has a collar around his neck. This one doesn’t. So, I am not sure if this is him.

animal enthusiast

(11-19-2021, 11:15 PM)Ashutosh Wrote: @Rage2277, P141 littered in mid-July last year, so 16 months old not 21. But, they already have names. P243 has a collar around his neck. This one doesn’t. So, I am not sure if this is him.

yea he does have on a collar, you can see part of it behind his left ear..also its nice that we're seeing more tigers from panna these days usually it was the few well known females

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-23-2021, 08:54 PM by Ashutosh )

Big Kabini male:

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-26-2021, 10:06 PM by Ashutosh )

Rudra male, Tadoba:

Umarpani male, Kanha:

Bandhavgarh male (@Rage2277, this huge guy is Pujari male, so much of Bheem in him. Also he has taken over a part of Khitauli like Bheem):

animal enthusiast

(11-26-2021, 09:58 PM)Ashutosh Wrote: Rudra male, Tadoba:

Umarpani male, Kanha:

Bandhavgarh male (@Rage2277, this huge guy is Pujari male, so much of Bheem in him. Also he has taken over a part of Khitauli like Bheem):

isn't pujari the same pattewala male who was fighting chota bheem? hard to make out with the quality of that vid

animal enthusiast

bajrang kanha Oc 2021
1 user Likes Rage2277's post

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-01-2021, 09:55 PM by Ashutosh )

Biggest of the Mundidadar lot - M3, Kanha:

@Rage2277, Pattewala male is different to Pujari male. The one fighting Chota Bheem was neither. He was someone else who has gone back to the non-tourism zone. Pujari male is none other than Brother of Chota Bheem. To be fair, he is bigger than Chota Bheem.