There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Brahim Online
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 06-27-2023, 02:44 PM by Brahim )

That lady said she saw Dreadlocks Friday morning 23rd June limping. 6 Nkhulu were seen today but they aren't with him
4 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Online
Moderators

@Lipstick2 biggest maned Gomondwane with biggest elbow tufts is the 6th Gomondwane. Could be him laying down and not Eldest those two look similar. 6th hangs to the East around Shishangeni concession. Eldest hangs lately west with Hippo Pools, but they do join still.
3 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Online
Moderators

Nkhulus @Kirkman today 
Credit: Eckson Sithole

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like Brahim's post

Ngonya Offline

(06-27-2023, 05:44 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Nkhulus @Kirkman today 

i truly believe these males are the coalition with the most potential of Sabi Sand at the moment. Hopefully DreadLock (De Laporte) join them.
Let's see what the future holds for this 'sinister six' + Dreadlock
2 users Like Ngonya's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 06-28-2023, 10:26 AM by afortich )

(06-27-2023, 06:33 PM)Ngonya Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 05:44 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Nkhulus @Kirkman today 

i truly believe these males are the coalition with the most potential of Sabi Sand at the moment. Hopefully DreadLock (De Laporte) join them.
Let's see what the future holds for this 'sinister six' + Dreadlock

Dreadlocks De Laporte was beat up by the Southern Avocas a few weeks ago. He was alive after the fight but not sure if still alive.
1 user Likes afortich's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(06-27-2023, 11:43 PM)afortich Wrote: He was alive after the fight, however, I'm not 100% sure but I think he didn't survive later on.

He is alive, was seen recently, but not with Nkhulus.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Contributor

(06-28-2023, 12:54 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 11:43 PM)afortich Wrote: He was alive after the fight, however, I'm not 100% sure but I think he didn't survive later on.

Thank you for the update bro!!

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(06-28-2023, 02:09 AM)afortich Wrote:

Here is footage of this great survivor. He looks amazingly well considering

Credit:- Нутрициолог
10 users Like criollo2mil's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

It's incredible that many males survive these types of fights. Honestly I'm almost thinking it's rare to die in a 1v2.
2 users Like Mapokser's post

United States T_Ferguson Offline

(06-28-2023, 05:29 AM)Mapokser Wrote: It's incredible that many males survive these types of fights. Honestly I'm almost thinking it's rare to die in a 1v2.

I am shocked he is doing so well.  I just hope the N'Was, Gijimi's, or Mohawk don't suffer the consequences of the Southern Avoca's not channeling Lions of Sabi Sands history!!  KT and T don't leave this man walking.
2 users Like T_Ferguson's post

Contributor

(06-28-2023, 05:06 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 02:09 AM)afortich Wrote:

Here is footage of this great survivor.  He looks amazingly well considering

Credit:- Нутрициолог

Great. He just got a little limp.
2 users Like afortich's post

Hungary Lipstick2 Offline

(06-27-2023, 03:00 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @Lipstick2 biggest maned Gomondwane with biggest elbow tufts is the 6th Gomondwane. Could be him laying down and not Eldest those two look similar. 6th hangs to the East around Shishangeni concession. Eldest hangs lately west with Hippo Pools, but they do join still.

Ah, i see, thank you! So, 6th one...according to it, he is the part of that half of the coalition (and territory) which can be rarely seen among the Gomondwanes. And he wasn't attended in the clash against two Shishangenis last summer, am i correct?

Brahim Online
Moderators

@Lipstick2 They were all around for the fight with shishangenis. There's even sighting of eldest, smallest, splitnose being chased by Shishangeni and 6th meets them half way and continues with them. Also after the final fight with shishangenis, 6th had fighting scars all over his face and body foxy sent us. All of the Gomondwane males looked rough the week after fighting with Shishangenis I have pics looks like they all fought. Only one that looked okay was one eye.
6 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Online
Moderators

Madala, 1/2 Mluwati males seen 3 days ago. They previously dominated Imbali pride and sired the 5 Imbali who rule around H1-2 now. And they currently rule the Kumana pride which they have 9 sub males with. 
Credit: Sabine Danzer

Attached Files Image(s)

14 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Online
Moderators

2/3 Mazithi/Tshokwane males this week, they aren't looking well.
Credit: Candice Coetzee

Attached Files Image(s)

11 users Like Brahim's post