There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(04-22-2022, 11:39 PM)Mabingilane Wrote: Do you guys think we can have a thread purely dedicated to the Gomondwane family tree/bloodline?
It would be great as it can include

- Shishangeni males
- 5 Gomondwane young males
- Vurhami male Mo
- All Hippo Pools Males 
- Mjejane Males 
Etc...

Admins already said they will not do this kind off threads for every lion gruop/pride/coalition.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 04-23-2022, 12:11 PM by Brahim )

Nkhulu Boys, sons of Mantimahle.
"That look!  There were 5 males, and 4 (I think) females on the Bravo loop near Skukuza early one morning.  © Helen's Photos

Attached Files Image(s)

6 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 04-23-2022, 12:10 PM by Brahim )

Do you remember these guys seen before on s27, they went into Marloth park and started eating all the local animals and the locals wanted them out so they relocated them to Skukuza in a Boma now in quarantine to be tested for Tb, which they likely have as all the animals in Marloth do. Apparently Marloth park policy is different to Krugers and if they have Tb they could be euthanised. Waiting to hear what happaned.

Attached Files Image(s)

7 users Like Brahim's post

United Kingdom Mabingilane Offline

(04-23-2022, 04:52 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Admins already said they will not do this kind off threads for every lion gruop/pride/coalition.
Ok got you, i have not seen that so thanks

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(04-23-2022, 04:10 AM)DARK MANE Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 11:39 PM)Mabingilane Wrote: Do you guys think we can have a thread purely dedicated to the Gomondwane family tree/bloodline?

- Shishangeni males
- Vurhami male Mo
- All Hippo Pools Males 
- Mjejane Males 
Etc...

5 Gomondwane are fathered by  2 Tshokwane malesmales/ old lubeylubey i guess. 

Well starting new thread is definitely good idea but question is how much it will get used. In past couple of days all the updates of Mantimahle males and kambula boys ( bboys sons) are poured in Kruger national park/ sabi sands pages respectively though we have seprate thread for them. 

i thought the 7 Gomondwane males were father by old Gomondwane males ?

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

(04-23-2022, 07:00 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 04:10 AM)DARK MANE Wrote:

- Shishangeni males
- Vurhami male Mo
- All Hippo Pools Males 
- Mjejane Males 
Etc...

5 Gomondwane are fathered by  2 Tshokwane malesmales/ old lubeylubey i guess. 

Well starting new thread is definitely good idea but question is how much it will get used. In past couple of days all the updates of Mantimahle males and kambula boys ( bboys sons) are poured in Kruger national park/ sabi sands pages respectively though we have seprate thread for them. 

i thought the 7 Gomondwane males were father by old Gomondwane males ?

There are 2 sets if Gomondwanes. Older 7 (5 alive) are sired by old Gomondwanes. Younger 5 are probably sired by Tshokwane males, although it is not confirmed
2 users Like Mdz123's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(04-23-2022, 11:34 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Nkhulu Boys, sons of Mantimahle.
"That look!  There were 5 males, and 4 (I think) females on the Bravo loop near Skukuza early one morning.  © Helen's Photos

Do mantimahle males sired any another set of living sons apart from 2 young mantimahle (born in 2015;partner of 5th mantimahle male), 2 PC males ( born in 2017), and these 5 nkhulu males?? 
And when these 5 young nkhulu boys were born?

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Torchwood/Fourways males
Credit: Frits Marx

Attached Files Image(s)

6 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@DARK MANE I think Nkhulu subs born 2018ish. They also have young ones with Renosterkoppies pride currently.
1 user Likes Brahim's post

United Kingdom Mabingilane Offline

(04-23-2022, 04:10 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: 5 Gomondwane are fathered by  2 Tshokwane malesmales/ old lubeylubey i guess. 
Sorry i meant the 5 gomondwane who currently rule Vurhami pride. Sons of the old gomondwane.
1 user Likes Mabingilane's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

(04-23-2022, 08:05 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @DARK MANE I think Nkhulu subs born 2018ish. They also have young ones with Renosterkoppies pride currently.

They probably have a few males subs in Mantimhale Dam pride too
1 user Likes Mdz123's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

Looks like 1/7 Satatras
Credits: Lucas Kondowe

5 users Like Mdz123's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@Mdz123 That's a young Shish, caspers biggest bro
2 users Like Brahim's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline