There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---
We have upgraded the system, and this might cause some weird issues. If you face such issues, please report here.

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Bheem
6 users Like Pckts's post

India Hello Offline

Muscular Bheema (empty belly).
Imran Khan

*This image is copyright of its original author

Full belly.
Ajeet Gurtidda

5 users Like Hello's post

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 12-18-2020, 03:39 PM by Rage2277 )

L mark and collarwali according to the guy, but the tigress doesn't look like her and is rather average sized.
3 users Like Rage2277's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

(12-18-2020, 03:39 PM)Rage2277 Wrote:
L mark and collarwali according to the guy, but the tigress doesn't look like her and is rather average sized.

Agreed

No way is that the same Tigress as this one

2 users Like Pckts's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

To be fair he showed some more videos on his story and it might be her. If it is, L Mark is a big boy, iveI've definitely underestimated his size.

animal enthusiast

checking the right flank it kinda looks that way but i'm not seeing the belly fold mataram has, i'll keep an eye out for better a quality version and i never thought l mark was that big either he should be round 6 - 7 years old @Pckts
2 users Like Rage2277's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

(12-18-2020, 06:59 PM)Rage2277 Wrote: checking the right flank it kinda looks that way but i'm not seeing the belly fold mataram has, i'll keep an eye out for better a quality version and i never thought l mark was that big either he should be round 6 - 7 years old @Pckts

What do you think?
3 users Like Pckts's post

animal enthusiast

(12-18-2020, 07:25 PM)Pckts Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 06:59 PM)Rage2277 Wrote: checking the right flank it kinda looks that way but i'm not seeing the belly fold mataram has, i'll keep an eye out for better a quality version and i never thought l mark was that big either he should be round 6 - 7 years old @Pckts

What do you think?
yea it's her
1 user Likes Rage2277's post

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 03:16 AM by Ashutosh )

@Rage2277, L mark is a big male and he is part of the next generation of Pench as he is 4 years old (born in 2016). He is the son of Raiyakassa male and Langdi female. Add to that Collarwali’s male cub that @Pckts pointed out and a couple of other male cubs of hers along with a secretive male from core area called Trishul who is also 4, they are the ones to look out for after this ruling batch of males are pushed out. BMW is out, Raiyakassa can’t be long as Bhagoda male already chased him out and Handsome male may have a couple of seasons before he leaves along with Collarwali’s other giant son (Tarzan).
3 users Like Ashutosh's post

animal enthusiast

that's interesting i've never seen L mark as a cub, there's a vid of him and bagoda in a confrontation a while back he may have pushed him out by now..but i gotta say the central indian young line up are looking good man, also does tarzan have cubs around?  @Ashutosh
1 user Likes Rage2277's post

Brazil Dark Jaguar Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast

Photo by Vinit Arora

6 users Like Dark Jaguar's post

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 05:35 AM by Ashutosh )

Chota Bheem from Bandhavgarh looking all kinds of bulky.

6 users Like Ashutosh's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Jamuntola 
5 users Like Pckts's post

Brazil Dark Jaguar Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast

Male from Tadoba

https://www.beontheroad.com/2016/06/the-...igers.html#

2 users Like Dark Jaguar's post

Canada Acinonyx sp. Offline